Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Atomicboy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I am about to order, but have read there are many (possibly only small) issues with all the ramps, just wondering if this is something everyone has found.

I have always ordered James' ramps in the past for any game when it comes time to pull apart and shop, and haven't had much issue, but wondering how bad (if at all) these are.

#2 9 years ago

Just takes time to get them to fit correctly. I had to remove material to get them to lay correctly where meeting the edge of playfields and under ramp flaps but made the game play very smooth. It's a bit of a PITA but worth it in the end.

#3 9 years ago

No issues with doing mine. Just make sure you put them back in the same order they came out.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Just takes time to get them to fit correctly. I had to remove material to get them to lay correctly where meeting the edge of playfields and under ramp flaps but made the game play very smooth. It's a bit of a PITA but worth it in the end.

Taylor - reprod pf?

#5 9 years ago

I have a set waiting to be installed, but it's gotta wait until after Expo. Too many other projects going at the moment.

That and I always hear WH20 is a bitch to shop, so I keep putting it off.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Taylor - reprod pf?

Restored original

#7 9 years ago

I installed the complete set and only had an issue with one ramp. Had to dremel down the edge to make it level with the playfield to stop balls from getting hung up.

#8 9 years ago

I have had to do minor adjustments in all of pinball incs ramps I have ever put in a game. It really should be expected. Thicker plastic than originals = needs some work.

#9 9 years ago

Mine just went in and played fine

#10 9 years ago

What about with new boulders? As both are thinker, and in many places they are already touching, any issues fitting?

I was going to get the pinbits boulder protectors over the cliffy, but not sure if the added thickness would work with all new ramps and boulders, anyone done all three?

#11 9 years ago

I personally used the Cliffy's. I think I had to adjust bigfoots cave as it would touch the glass. I think Bryan Kelly had a solution to that.

#12 9 years ago

pinbits protectors with boulders are fine with new ramps...just did a full restoration myself with these parts. had to use a tiny spring to pull down the cave plastic so it would not interfere with glass. Not sure what Bryan Kelly did, but would like to know...

#13 9 years ago

I have original playfield with new boulders, missing mountain, and complete set of new ramps. No issues.

#14 9 years ago

Ok, good to know. The frickin restore parts on this machine are going to end up totally a second cheap wpc in the end...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/people-who-have-installed-repro-wh2o-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.