(Topic ID: 14250)

PDI Optical Non Glare Glass - PreOrder now for Best Pinsider Discounts!

By PDI

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wescor97
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

However, IMHO your passive agressive bashing of JJP/invisglass or any other competitor is not going to help you sell more product.

Just my honest opinion as a previous customer and likely future customer. It comes off as tacky and the low road. Given the option, I would always rather support a person/company that takes the high road if all other things are equal between 2 competitiors.

Where the heck did this come from? Seriously? "Passive aggressive bashing of JJP/Invisiglass"?!

He asked a simple and straightforward question about the the status of the Invisiglass and whether anyone had seen it yet. Well....have they? He also was making a point of how new things take time when they first come out, and made a joke about WoZ not making Jack's estimate of releasing the pin by Christmas. Good God man, do you really think Joey wants to alienate people who are buying WoZ pins? Joey sells items to those people, and guess what....he doesn't make pins or sell them!

I agree with your points about competitors slamming each other. I just don't see that this is what was happening here.

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from Wise_Guy:

I really like the 11 sheets I got it made a nice improvement. Yet I would be lying if I said I was'nt a bit dissapointed as I though it would remove the dmd glare and the back box glare or reflection and it does not.. If you dont have the cash to waste I would keep it.

That's unfortunate that you were disappointed. Nobody ever said that the PDI glass eliminated the reflection of the DMD. I still use Kim's DMD Glare Guards on all of my pins, including the 3 that I have the PDI glass on.

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from PDI:

I personally have already pre-ordered and PAID IN FULL # 97 WOZ...as of 12 months ago....(48 weeks) and still counting.

Jersey Jack Pinball has my full support, and utmost respect.

Happy Easter to All!!!

=)

JL
    PDI

Haha! This proves my point, and I had no idea that you were in on the WoZ pre-order!

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

RobT > Maybe just how I read it, but I thought he was insinuating that JJP will not actually deliver on WOZ till Christmas time 2012.
    Especially when taken along with, "I thought Jacks glass was supposed to be available like 5 weeks ago?"
    edit >> looks like I read that correctly...

My point was that Joey was not engaging in "passive aggressive bashing" of JJP. And he wasn't.

#39 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

RobT said:. I still use Kim's DMD Glare Guards on all of my pins, including the 3 that I have the PDI glass on.
    With that combo, are you set? No glare and very little reflection?

Absolutely!

And like Wise Guy said, even though he is slightly disappointed because he thought the DMD reflection would be gone, he is still going to use it on additional pins. It's a great product, and makes a huge improvement in being able to clearly see the pf, but it isn't "magic" and can't completely eliminate something like reflection from a lit DMD. That's what Kim's DMD Glare Guards are for!

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

And please remember, if the Glare Guards doesn't have a Wrong Crowd logo on it, (my Pinside Avatar) it's not a genuine product.

Shit!!

I have three of them that don't have your logo on it. I guess Terry screwed me!

#59 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

LOL. I know you're just joking but Terry is the man. The new logos just began about three months ago, so no worries.

Yep, I know. I like the logo a lot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-optical-non-glare-glass-preorder-now-for-best-pinsider-discounts?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.