(Topic ID: 14250)

PDI Optical Non Glare Glass - PreOrder now for Best Pinsider Discounts!

By PDI

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wescor97
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hello to All!

=)

Pinball Decals, Inc. is now taking pre-orders for the next batch of PDI Optical Glass that is due here late Summer 2012. We are offering some great discounts for all pre-orders!!! We are also planning on stocking it as well, but the best discounts are offered for Pre-Orders Only!!!

Next Price "Bracket Down" Pre-order pricing levels for all Pinsiders! So you can get PDI Glass for $250 per sheet with a 10 sheet purchase!

1-4 Sheets = $285 each
    5-9 Sheets = $275 each
    10+ Sheets = $250 each

*** ALSO ***

Purchase any www.Pinballdecals.com website items totaling over $500 and receive even further PDI Optical Glass pre-order discounts!

Here are the info links as well:

http://www.pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html

Email us directly via our website "Contact Us" email link for more information and exact quotes.

Many thanks to all for your continued support with this PDI exclusive high end product!

Sincerely,

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    http://www.Pinballdecals.com

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Joey, the reason people are interested in jacks product is mainly due to the 6-8 month wait time. If you stocked the stuff I think it would be a lot different.

I thought Jacks glass was supposed to be available like 5 weeks ago? I thought I saw some posting of him doing a "pre-order" for it as well.....has anyone out there even seen Invisiglass yet?

As I also stated - we are and have been planning on stocking it as well, but the best discounts are offered for Pre-Orders Only!!! Also, we always continue to take pre-orders after we place our order with Roman, so this is why it is never in stock as it takes 3-4 months to make and all gets pre-sold. NOT 6-8 months......that was like 2 years ago when we ran into a quality control issue. These things when they first come out can take time.....just ask Jack. WOZ for Christmas presents???? =)

Roman invented this product and deserves full props. =)

ALSO, we need to pre-sell a minimum of 50 sheets, so not only do we feel like people will continue to want and purchase this product from us, but also to help justify a rather large chunk of investment on our part.

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

He also was making a point of how new things take time when they first come out, and made a joke about WoZ not making Jack's estimate of releasing the pin by Christmas.

Actually Rob, I was referring to THIS Christmas, 2012........not his estimated date of LAST Christmas. LOL

Good things take time - Great things even longer. Especially to a brand new manufacturer of Pinball Machines. Gotta give the man HUGE props also......

Who wants someone to rush something that could be better with a small amount of patience. NOTE: This is coming from a man who has NO patience. LOL

I personally have already pre-ordered and PAID IN FULL # 97 WOZ...as of 12 months ago....(48 weeks) and still counting.

Jersey Jack Pinball has my full support, and utmost respect.

Happy Easter to All!!!

=)

JL
    PDI

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from Wise_Guy:

I really like the 11 sheets I got it made a nice improvement. Yet I would be lying if I said I was'nt a bit dissapointed as I though it would remove the dmd glare and the back box glare or reflection and it does not..

More than likely.....you are seeing the reflection off of your playfield itself, not off the glass! Take off the PDI glass, and see if it is still there! =)

The height of the player and viewing angle have a huge impact here, and also the kinds of lights you use in your gameroom and where they are located. The more the viewing angle is at 90 degrees, the more amazing the effect of this glass will be. We highly reccommend to Use Kim's DMD Glare guards in combo with this glass!!! Solid, KILLER solution.......=)

Clearcoats, which are now applied pretty heavy these days even on new playfields, really make the glare from the DMD and backbox much worse. On older style Williams machines, that do not have big playfield angles or clearcoats....PDI REALLY looks amazing on, and even gives it the effect that is actually clearcoated. The more the view is at 90 degrees, the more amazing the effect will be.

We also offer any custom size of this glass you need, for many different types of machines - yet another advantage of pre-ordering. =)

JL

#44 12 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I have seen it, it is at PBL and in stock.

Very interested here......Would love to hear an honest comparasion side by side from someone who owns PDI Glass and orders a sheet of Invisiglass. I would hope that given the same "In stock " retail price, the quality, coatings, and manufacturing process's are the same??

Funny, before JJP....everyone in the industry laughed at this, and nobody was interested in buying it. If not for PDI, it would have never even been available here in the US.....and probally would not even be on the WOZ machines.

Things change of course, but the 2 main things here are:

#1 How do the products compare?
    #2 Would you be willing to wait 15-20 weeks to save hundreds of dollars?

You guys decide.....

=)

JL
    PDI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-optical-non-glare-glass-preorder-now-for-best-pinsider-discounts?tu=pdi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.