Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NoMonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Any word on PDI/Invisiglass vendors coming for this event? I'm wanting to purchase a sheet for my Fish Tales. Thanks

2 weeks later
    #2 5 years ago

Would many people be interested in purchasing PDI glass at TPF 2019. I may be able to get some if people are interested.

Dan

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Would many people be interested in purchasing PDI glass at TPF 2019. I may be able to get some if people are interested.
    Dan

I am interested in one! Is it possible to get one for a safecracker as well??

#4 5 years ago

Heck Yeah!! Please PM me if you can do this. Hate shipping this kind of thing and a cash carry would be great. Thanks.

#5 5 years ago

Thanks for the quick response. Pinball Decals is in Georgia, and we are in Georgia, if I have a bunch of replies, I will talk to Joey to see what I can work out. We have a large display and come in a 16 foot trailer, so we do have space.

If interested please post, this is not a commitment, just getting an idea of demand.

Thanks
    Dan

#6 5 years ago

I'm interested, but I'd like to know the price before committing.

#7 5 years ago

If it works out, it would be at PDI's standard price of $299.99.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

If it works out, it would be at PDI's standard price of $299.99.

have they ever done safecracker glass?

#9 5 years ago

I have no idea. I have not worked with Joey or sold his PDI glass before. If Joey and I can work a deal, I can bring some to Texas if their is enough interest.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

Buy a standard glass and have it cut down and polish edges. Not cheap or easy, but it there another option?

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

Note sure if this ended up happening -

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safe-cracker-pdi-glass-group-buy

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Buy a standard glass and have it cut down and polish edges. Not cheap or easy, but it there another option?

Cutting tempered glass is a bit more work than that. Trust me I have tried this on a waterjet and lets just say I ended up with 40,000 pieces of glass. lol

#13 5 years ago

I've never understood why a company didn't bring stacks of this stuff to every pinball expo. This is the same problem with every guy, nobody wants to ship this stuff but if it was at an expo, I'd buy a half dozen sheets every time I go.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

I was the last person to get PDI Safecracker glass. I had to buy 3 sheets and that was going in on the 6 sheet min for custom. I went in on half the order with Joey. He didn't want to take all the risk. I had to pay in full before it got ordered. Please don't ask, One went on my game and the other 2 sold fast. I am pretty sure Joey sold his extras fast as well. Last time I talked to Joey he said he wasn't going to mess with any custom sizes anymore. I was thinking about doing a slugfest PDI. No such luck.
    Magicchiz

#15 5 years ago

I'd be interested in a sheet.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from kklank:

I've never understood why a company didn't bring stacks of this stuff to every pinball expo. This is the same problem with every guy, nobody wants to ship this stuff but if it was at an expo, I'd buy a half dozen sheets every time I go.

Spot on! I am after 12 sheets and the shipping is killing me to bring back to Toronto. I attend Replay FX and keep thinking that its a lost opportunity for me to save on shipping and for the vendor's sale as well. Have the glass available at shows!!

#17 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple) - “I'm gauging interest on PDI glass for Safe Cracker. Joey does not stock these and had no plans to have anymore made however he's agreed to do one last run. So if you've been wa...”
    2019-09-09
    Austin, TX
    Archived after: 342 days
    Viewed: 512 times

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-invisiglass-vendors-for-tpf-2019?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.