(Topic ID: 5498)

PDI Glass - RGP posting seems to be dissappearing........

By PDI

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Hello: I am new to this forum, but my friend Roman Kunovic has gotten me to join.....
    =)
    So, just wanted to let you all know that we are now taking pre-orders for PDI Glass. August 2011 - Should be here hopefully before the end of the year........

I have posted 7 times on RGP, and I guess someone who is frustrated that it is not $100 a sheet is reporting it as Spam.....

So anyway, we do plan on keeping this item in stock, and have been trying to for the past 2 years...but it takes a LONG time to make as we have to piggy back our orders with Samsung....as 300 sheets does not mean anything to them. We have to wait, until they get the line going....to run our speciality product. This is enableing it to be at the current price point it is currently at.

It is an amazing product, and yes it is expensive - So is everything else that is awesome in Life. It just depends on what you spend your money on. This is a speciality, high end product, that we and we alone are bringing to the US market for over 2 years now. People talk about making it cheaper....on and on.....we DID the research before we commited to selling this product.

So anyway, anyway, LOL. Anyone interested in getting in on the next batch - drop me an email via our website: www.Pinballdecals.com

You can find info also here:

http://www.pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html

All the Best.

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    http://www.Pinballdecals.com

#2 12 years ago

Thanks for letting our members know. We have no problem with companies advertising products for sale as long as it's not on a daily spam basis.

We have members who have worked with several others to secure periodic small discounts. Perhaps if you find our forum a good site for sales you will consider it in the future.

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

We have members who have worked with several others to secure periodic small discounts. Perhaps if you find our forum a good site for sales you will consider it in the future.

Absolutley - The biggest problem with this product is that most people just won't pay for it. They say it is just GLASS.....that is like saying the weather is the weather.....or a car is like a car.....

EVERYONE - including myself, LOVES this product. So much as it is being offered on the newest pinball machine manufacturer of all time - JJP and their WOZ machine. I guess that people do not realize that this machine has gone up a slight amount in retail price?

You get what you pay for. We are a full time company, that prides itself on providing the best of the best.....

All the Best.

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    www.Pinballdecals.com

#4 12 years ago

I recently ordered sheet for a TZ from Joey and have to say I am very pleased. Not only with the product but the service as well. Joey was courteous, kept me informed and shipped my order out quickly. Thanks again!

#5 12 years ago

Some other companies offer a discount on their products. Will you be giving Pinside members some kind of discount on your website?

#6 12 years ago

Welcome Joey. Much less drama over here. I've purchased a number of products from Joey, very good stuff and very easy to deal with.

#7 12 years ago

Joey, whats going on it's Donny from Arizona. Thanks for all the great mods for my TOTAN, I love the PDI glass "you get what you you pay for on this" Ill send you pics soon. Glad you finally hopped aboard to the greatest pinball site.

#8 12 years ago

i too have purchased several items from joey, both directly and indirectly. my tz is pimped out with his chrome lockbar, coin door, and side rails and many more parts.

awesome products and first class service from joey.

#9 12 years ago

I have bought many things from pinballdecals and was happy. Have not ordered this glass yet but plan to. Lots of great mods on his site.

#10 12 years ago

I can't say I have much interest in the PDI glass. I have seen it used in other things and yes it is neat, but personally I like a little glare. As soon as I am not feeling so poor I do want to buy some of your mirror side blades for my tommy. Those things are just awesome.

#11 12 years ago

Is there a discount associated with preorder? Site says you have a few left in stock, so why would one pre-order?

#12 12 years ago

According to the website, there were two left in stock in the widebody size. I just purchased both of them (one for my TZ, the other for my STTNG). I've been thinking about ordering some of this glass for a while, and this thread made me finally decide to pull the trigger. For the record, I've been extremely happy with every purchase I have ever made from Joey. He's a good guy who really knows how to run a business!

#13 12 years ago

congrats on the glass. please let us know how it is. i might get some for my tz one day.

#14 12 years ago

Would so do this if I had a collector quality pin.

Post before and after pics Gweem!

#15 12 years ago

I really hate glare. i am glad my WOZ will have PDI glass!

#16 12 years ago

I purchased several sheets of PDI glass from Joey from his last batch that finally arrived a couple weeks ago. The only problem (no fault of Joey) is they were delivered just after I departed Las Vegas for a couple months--its killing me to have to wait until I get back to see how they look on my pins! Always have had great service from Joey and Pinball Decals...

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

Some other companies offer a discount on their products. Will you be giving Pinside members some kind of discount on your website?

Tell you what - I will get rid of the 1-4 price bracket on the glass for all PinSiders for this next pre-order. We are taking them until 9/22.

So that is 1-4 sheets = $285 each
    5-19 sheets = $275 each
    20 sheets = $250 each

Prices above do not include shipping.

If we get only one check, and one shipping address, you guys might want to have someone organize a group order for better discounts! Many thanks to all for your support! Pinball Rulz!

=)

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    www.Pinballdecals.com

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from PDI:

Tell you what - I will get rid of the 1-4 price bracket on the glass for all PinSiders for this next pre-order. We are taking them until 9/22.

5-19 sheets = $275 each
    20 sheets = $250 each

Prices above do not include shipping.

If we get only one check, and one shipping address, you guys might want to have someone organize a group order for better discounts! Many thanks to all for your support! Pinball Rulz!

=)

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.

That sounds great! How do I order 1 sheet for the 285.00 price?

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from PDI:

Joey!

What about me? I ordered two (more) sheets (after I saw how amazing the one was that I ordered 4 months ago) before you posted this generous discount. Any way for me to get in on this price?

Thanks.

And for those of you on the fence, this is one *amazing* product. Best mod ever.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from planters49:

That sounds great! How do I order 1 sheet for the 285.00 price?

Contact me directly for further info - and Rob of course! Email me direct and we can get things straight.....

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    www.Pinballdecals.com

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from PDI:

Contact me directly for further info - and Rob of course! Email me direct and we can get things straight.....

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.

Awesome. Thanks Joey!

1 week later
    #22 12 years ago

Anyone else interested????

Did not get many pre-orders here........minimum order for us at current price point is 200 sheets, and we will not stock more than 50-75 sheets as is is just too expensive and we are weary in this economy to invest any more than we currently are.

Let me know! =)

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    www.Pinballdecals.com

#23 12 years ago

Is this price for standard size, or widebody?

#24 12 years ago

The price is the same for both Standard and Widebody size sheets. We also offer it in Safecraker Size.......

Let me know!!! =)

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    www.Pinballdecals.com

#25 12 years ago

are you gonna offer discounts for other products? I don't know if Mirror Blades would fit my spiderman and a discount would make me jump on them! hehe

#26 12 years ago

So is there a group order going on here? I'd like to be in on it if that's the case.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

I don't know if Mirror Blades would fit my spiderman and a discount would make me jump on them! hehe

I think a picture with them on my SM would make you jump on them too G.... We seem to endlessly encourage eachother to take it a step further don't we?? Once I get everything set and that may take some time I will tell you for sure if the fit good or not but I have seen a picture of a SM with them installed so I am assuming they will fit fine.

#28 12 years ago

Hmm...guess not...I would love one of them PDI glasses....need one to replace a beat one I have on one of my pins.

8 months later
    #29 11 years ago

I might be interested in picking up a sheet of the PDI glass, anyone else ?? Maybe we can get a group buy going ??

#30 11 years ago

I've put Joey's PDI glass on my entire collection, plus a few pins that I sold. It really is the best mod possible and I've been very happy with it. Welcome to Pinside Joey!

P.S. Joey's awesome lamp upgrade for TOTAN really blings it out.

#31 11 years ago

Joey told me that he was going to start stocking the stuff. Have you guys contacted him to see? I also have a sheet on every one of my pins. And I would always swap it out before selling the pin.

#32 11 years ago

PDI glass installed delivers killer looks, and it makes your other glass look "dirty" when you have them side by side. First one came with the restored IJ, wow! Ordered 5 more for the restored games, and IRON MAN! Great mod!

#33 11 years ago

PDI is always on my pins since I started buying it over a year ago. It's amazing stuff.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-rgp-posting-seems-to-be-dissappearing?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.