Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stpcore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 7 years ago

I guess I'm confused why the website says its now in stock if back orders from months ago still aren't filled? So if I order 2 sheets today what is my eta to receive them? I'd be a little peeved if it took months unless that was conveyed to me ahead of time. Communication is key especially on larger purchases.

#135 7 years ago

Email sent. I will share what the reply is in the event anyone else is wondering. Thank you.

#139 7 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

I guess I'm confused why the website says its now in stock if back orders from months ago still aren't filled? So if I order 2 sheets today what is my eta to receive them? I'd be a little peeved if it took months unless that was conveyed to me ahead of time. Communication is key especially on larger purchases.

Here is the reply I received today from Joey....

We are out of stock on standard size PDI Glass sheets - have had ALOT of really big orders lately and it is always a huge guessing game as we can only get 150 sheets per gaylord as it weighs over a TON! ( 2500+ lbs ).

We have had constant orders going on for some time, as it takes them quite awhile to make it for us. The current shipment which just got here = is completely pre-sold, with 60 sheets now going into backorder for next shipment which the ETA is late September. SHOULD BE VERY ACCURATE. Our order is TOP HIGH Priority.. ..and they are very serious about getting us fully supplied again so we can FINALLY have large stock.

Many people still think that our glass is the same quality as Invisiglass, and say they do not want to wait and w ill buy elsewhere - but this i s not the case if they want the highest quality pinball optical glass product in the market. PDI glass is 30% less reflective than Invisiglass.....and a much higher quality of manufacturing and final product - and is only sold by Pinball Decals, Inc. in North America.

If seriously interested, best bet is to backorder / keep it on backorder as 95% of people do. The last batch that arrived here on 4/12/2016 was also completely sold out before it even got here, with 40 more sheets that people still have on backorder and were waiting on. This is due to a quality control issue that they had in production late last year. We are always WAY more concerned with quality than timeframe, and just cannot rush them.

All orders are always shipped in the order that it was received, assuming we can fill the entire order.

You can also check here for public info:  https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping

If you want the best optical glass money can buy - no choice but to wait. Time flys - and on the positive thinking side, it is always awesome to have something awesome to look forward to. =)

If you currently have it on backorder, it will ship in the order it was received. I can also always at any time offer you a full refund - no worries either way at all, just let me know!

If you just ordered it and want to keep it on backorder with us - we will need to get the shipping costs straight so your order will be all set and in queue. Never know what orders come in......and we are also not offering any discounts anymore for backorders - it is for a convenience to our customers only who want to insure that they get this product ASAP.

So just let me know - we will go from there. =)

Many thanks my friend for your business and my very Best Regards - Have a great week!!!

Joey Lipovsky
    Pinball Decals, Inc.
    http://www.pinballdecals.com/  

#142 7 years ago

I'm sure Joey is a great guy and running a respectful business but maybe he should consider updating the website so that it doesn't say that PDI glass is "IN STOCK NOW". I was ready to order 2 sheets and was under the assumption that they were ready to ship but it doesn't look like that's the case. Maybe it should say something like "RESERVE YOUR GLASS NOW" or something similar? I'm in no hurry so I can wait but someone may be looking for glass for a party, tournament, etc. and would expect shipping sooner than September or October. Sounds like a quality product and looking forward to receiving.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stpcore.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping?tu=stpcore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.