Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pale_purple.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#132 7 years ago

Will be ordering a few sheets once the back orders are fulfilled and new orders are ready to ship without months waiting time. What was his usual ship time before these recent delays/empty stock issues?

Seeing is believing, saw PDI in person last year and have wanted to put it on all my games since.

1 month later
    #162 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Paul, I spoke to Joey by phone a couple of weeks ago. The standard sized sheets are definitely not "Now In Stock", as the website always claims, because it's rarely updated. The ETA for the next shipment is anytime from October (optimistic) to November (pessimistic). FYI, Joey only gets 150 sheets per gaylord, because it weighs over a ton.

Does that mean widebody sheets are currently in stock?

1 month later
    #170 7 years ago

Does anyone know what shipping service PDI uses?

1 month later
    #184 7 years ago

Got mine within a week of ordering two weeks ago. Packed well and arrived safe even after being held at the FedEx store for a few days. Now I wish all my games had PDI.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pale_purple.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping?tu=pale_purple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.