Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#159 7 years ago

Hey Joey, if your reading this I placed and order for 8 sheets on 9/2 and was wondering if you had an idea of when it would ship. Thanks

#161 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Paul, I spoke to Joey by phone a couple of weeks ago. The standard sized sheets are definitely not "Now In Stock", as the website always claims, because it's rarely updated. The ETA for the next shipment is anytime from October (optimistic) to November (pessimistic). FYI, Joey only gets 150 sheets per gaylord, because it weighs over a ton.

Funny you should post this cuz I just got an email from him, it was the same as the one a few posts back (except for some personal stuff) but the date was changed from late September to late October. He didn't say if it was a new order but I think not. It must just drive him nuts dealing with that company but if that's the only place to get the "good" stuff what ya gonna do right. Me and my group buy guys are just gonna have to wait.

#165 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

I've also been trying to coordinate a group buy with members of my local league. One of my the members said, "Awesome! Sign me up for 20 sheets!" But then I ran the numbers for him, and he said, "Hmm. Let me think about it."

Yeah, group buy is the way to go. 20 sheets...is he rich?

1 month later
    #168 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pmaino:

new shipment should be in soon. anyone heard an update?

No yet. I have 8 sheets coming and was told a month ago that it would be around this time to expect a shipping notice. Should be real soon now.

#173 7 years ago

Oh man my 8 sheets will be delivered Sat......I'LL BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY!!

#175 7 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

nice.. which 6 machines miss out ? : P
    joey does a great job of packaging...

I wish, I have a group buy going, 5 of us locals are getting them. I got 2, one for GB Pro and the other for.

Yup Joey was right on with his delivery time. He's a real asset to the community.

#176 7 years ago

Oh boy look what just arrived and here 3 of the 5 in the group are deer hunting this weekend.

IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG

#180 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pmaino:

My two sheets of PDI glass arrived. Pictures do not do it justice. My wife came home and asked me why two of our pins had the glass off.
    I need to order two more now so my other pins don't look like crap.

A friend of mine came over yesterday and did the same thing. But 12 more sheets NCD

3 weeks later
    #183 7 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Has the backlog ended. I need a sheet, but an int start gratification kind of guy ( mostly)...

Who you?

#186 7 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

In your leg light up world, I'm still debating what will look best..w 2 new pins coming, I'm going to rearrange....overthinking, I'm sure.....

Take your time. After market armor powder coating color can make color choice a bit easier. Seems like most people who powder their GB Pros are going blue but I went Candy Raspberry with red shooter housing light up and red Leg Light-Ups on all 4 legs, all 4 cuz it's on the end of the row.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.