Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 8 years ago

Wow i sure hope it does!! I want to take a piece to PAGG for the silent auction to donate,hope they make it!!

1 week later
    #53 8 years ago

Still no word out here in Calif!!

#61 8 years ago

Hay,guys,just a quick heads up; i'm now 65,and have whats called tinitis!!Ringing in the ear! It's always on,very high pitch! I tell you this cause if you constantly use high power watt amp speakers,your gonna get it! Yeah,Especially in your car!! You'll wish when you get it you never herd the word,Piledriver!! Oh,mine was caused by sitting in front of 5000 watt amps at the Fillmore,and Winterland in S.F.Ca!! peace

#66 8 years ago

Well,i ordered 4 sheets in early Jan. No word yet!

#72 8 years ago

OK,folks,here's a quick update! Just talked to Joey,and MOST of the back orders were shipped! My order is coming in June,because so many big operators demanded their product,so, some small orders weren't complete! Not Joey's fault at all! He's doing the best he can to get out a quality product,and,as we all know,has been jerked around by the co. in Germany! Were all good!!! Joey needs some positive vibes right now people!!

1 month later
    #91 7 years ago

Still no word yet at all here in Calif!!!

#94 7 years ago

Your lucky to have it! ordered in Jan.no word yet!

1 month later
    #104 7 years ago

I ordered 4 sheets,and paid in full first week in January,and Joey told me Saturday,my order will ship sometime this week!

1 week later
    #136 7 years ago

Yes,sorry to take so long,my glass shipped last Wed.,and tracking says it will arrive end of day on Tuesday Aug.9,finally!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.