Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 8 years ago

PDI glass, FF speakers (or Pinball Pro), LED OCD, Color DMD. All no-brainer mods for any machine.

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Agree with most them but the upgraded speakers. I had 2 met's at my place the other week side by side and my stock set up was better than the ff. Ive also tried them in other pins and a few friends have them. I changed back to stock and added a polk powered sub and that to me is the best option. The ff had slightly more bass but the mids and highs were very muffled and just not as loud as oem. Im sure everyone has different experiences with different pins but my experience is to stick with stock and add a powered sub. But color dmd is a must also . Boob will u be at Allentown? Thats where I first meant you last year lol.

I'll be in Allentown Friday. My experience is that Saturday is a waste as most of the good machines are sold and taken. Half the games and double the crowd.

My feeling is that FF softens the harshness of the highs in the cheaper stock speakers. It smooths out the frequency response across the spectrum better. Stock speakers seem to be high-frequency heavy, while FF speakers cut the highs, boost the bass, and just level all the different frequencies out better. And my floor rumbles with the FF system...I love that!

To each his own. See you and your better half at Allentown (and Pintastic!).

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from PDI:

To all you people who still think our product is the same quality, please email jack and ask what the measurable rest reflection is for his product. Ours has a maximum tolerance of .5 -.8 (It is 30% more reflective than PDI). This is not even an opinion issue, it is a scientific fact that is measurable by spectral analysis - which if you do old searches on pinside Roman shows you what our product is with charts. THEY DO NOT.....and sell at the same price?????

PDI is a far superior product. I sold my Invisiglass and upgraded to PDI...when they were side by side, the difference was very noticible.

3 months later
    #126 7 years ago

Nope. PDI is worth the wait. I'm hoping this is just a temporary bump in the road for them as I order this stuff regularly.

#131 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

If I ever did buy a sheet, I'd go with whatever is cheaper and whatever I didn't have to wait for if I ordered.

...which is exactly what keeps Stern in business.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.