4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 3 years ago

Yes waiting since November here in Phoenix. Great service so far and communication is EXCELLENT. Good things come to these who wait, LOL. A total of 30 sheets coming next week, or week after by Fed Express fully insured. Likely the best mod ever, but could tie with the ColorDMD. Once you have a ColorDMD, you find myself asking WT? on the other pins, and why don't I spoil myself? WTF am I waiting for? Carpe Diem.

BIG to THANKS JOEY!!!

#39 3 years ago

I communicated with Joey late last night as he was boxing all the glass to get out next week early by Fed Ex. Oh man is it going to make the day beautiful!!! Anticipation........

Reflections of, the way things use to be.......

#44 3 years ago

It sounds more promising the sheets will be out to customers next week.

I am curious what everyone else is going to do with their used sheets of glass. Not sure what to do myself other than recycle, or offer them up on local (phoenix) pinside trader/give away site. What would one charge for a nice piece of glass off a NIB?

One regret is I lose the "Made in the USA" and "Authentic Original Pinball" stickers, but at the same time they did have a view-blocking ability. I wonder if they come with "Gemacht in Deutschland" stickers. LOL.

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Is there any left to order now? The website says in stock? Is that accurate?

My understanding is this shipment delivered this week is spoken for but the next shipment has openings. About a third to half filled from my understanding

#49 3 years ago

Fed ex notice delivery this Thursday!!

Now if they drop the new kiss code Friday it will a double whammy.

#75 3 years ago

Fed Ex delivery showed up with 15 boxes yesterday....

Since the D-Bag couldn't read "This End UP" or had a liquid ounce of common American sense he would have laid them on edge as they were clearly marked "Fragile Glass". So I had to open up each one and make sure none were damaged before D-bag got to leave.
    Regardless, FREAKIN' Peanuts everywhere....LOL, makes a great bend and stretch exercise for the old man. Very smart to have two sheets side by side for structural stability during shipping. Thanks again Joey!!

Anyways, 30 sheets all safe, with one in place on LOTR. Nice tight fit. Use Q-tip to clean groove before install. Should have waxed first, but too undisciplined. Played one game and really nice for my old aging eyes.

More to follow. Anyone want some peanuts? Peanuts!! Peanuts!! Get your peanuts here....

PDI1_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg

#84 3 years ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

How long did the DA wait while you opened the boxes? Good on ya for opening them on the spot!

He was around another half hour at least as a result of his actions, attitude and words. So glad I can be here for my kids and teach them appropriate behavior. Many kids don't get two parents who care and know WTF to do as a Parent. God help our kids...

If you watch that movie PDI posted above, the worries were relinquished. This glass is tough stuff. Amazing video that sells the glass strength without words.

BTW: Did you know PDI Joey was from Georgia and he is trying to make peanut farmers out of pinheads everywhere he can? I have peanuts everywhere from strong winds and rain. LOL....Thanks Joey...Thanks ALOT!!

Peanuts!! Peanuts!! Get Your PEANUTS Here!!!

7 months later
    #181 3 years ago

Another Big Thanks to Joey and PDI glass. I love the product and consider it the first. Mod that a pinball machine should get. Especially the old wood rails such as my restored 1957 World Champ. Sweet!!!
    I just received one sheet for my Safecracker and again it's a WOW factor that is beautiful.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 65.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Arcade Upkeep
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Maple Street Sign Shop
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 46.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 49.99
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 57.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Other
    PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BenetBoy78.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside