Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg
    There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 7 years ago

Just got my two sheets. I have invisiglass on my WOZ (came that way).
    Can't wait to see them side by side up close.
    Forced to play pinball again.

#152 7 years ago

Unboxed 4 sheets today

#153 7 years ago

Everyone get their sheets?

#154 7 years ago

Got the 4 I ordered

#155 7 years ago

Got the 2 I ordered.

#156 7 years ago

Just received and installed the sheets this weekend that I had ordered at the end of May. Nice packing and the playfield clarity on my games (TWD especially had a glare problem before) is now noticeably improved!

#157 7 years ago

I just installed the two sheets I got.
    Both Star Trek and Medieval Madness Remake look great.
    I worked in shipping for 12 years back in the day and I could not have asked for it to be packed better.

Thanks again Joey and Michelle

#158 7 years ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

I just installed the two sheets I got.
    Both Star Trek and Medieval Madness Remake look great.
    I worked in shipping for 12 years back in the day and I could not have asked for it to be packed better.
    Thanks again Joey and Michelle

Well how does it compare in your sise by side test?

2 weeks later
    #159 7 years ago

Hey Joey, if your reading this I placed and order for 8 sheets on 9/2 and was wondering if you had an idea of when it would ship. Thanks

#160 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Joey, if your reading this I placed and order for 8 sheets on 9/2 and was wondering if you had an idea of when it would ship. Thanks

Paul, I spoke to Joey by phone a couple of weeks ago. The standard sized sheets are definitely not "Now In Stock", as the website always claims, because it's rarely updated. The ETA for the next shipment is anytime from October (optimistic) to November (pessimistic). FYI, Joey only gets 150 sheets per gaylord, because it weighs over a ton.

#161 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Paul, I spoke to Joey by phone a couple of weeks ago. The standard sized sheets are definitely not "Now In Stock", as the website always claims, because it's rarely updated. The ETA for the next shipment is anytime from October (optimistic) to November (pessimistic). FYI, Joey only gets 150 sheets per gaylord, because it weighs over a ton.

Funny you should post this cuz I just got an email from him, it was the same as the one a few posts back (except for some personal stuff) but the date was changed from late September to late October. He didn't say if it was a new order but I think not. It must just drive him nuts dealing with that company but if that's the only place to get the "good" stuff what ya gonna do right. Me and my group buy guys are just gonna have to wait.

#162 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Does that mean widebody sheets are currently in stock?

#163 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Does that mean widebody sheets are currently in stock?

I honestly don't know, because I was only checking on standard size sheets. You should call Joey or email him to confirm. Whatever you do, just don't trust the website for availability status, because it is rarely updated.

#164 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Me and my group buy guys are just gonna have to wait.

I've also been trying to coordinate a group buy with members of my local league. One of my the members said, "Awesome! Sign me up for 20 sheets!" But then I ran the numbers for him, and he said, "Hmm. Let me think about it."

#165 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

I've also been trying to coordinate a group buy with members of my local league. One of my the members said, "Awesome! Sign me up for 20 sheets!" But then I ran the numbers for him, and he said, "Hmm. Let me think about it."

Yeah, group buy is the way to go. 20 sheets...is he rich?

1 month later
    #166 7 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

I honestly don't know, because I was only checking on standard size sheets. You should call Joey or email him to confirm. Whatever you do, just don't trust the website for availability status, because it is rarely updated.

Anyone has Joeys phone number? I dont see it on the website.

#167 7 years ago

new shipment should be in soon. anyone heard an update?

#168 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pmaino:

new shipment should be in soon. anyone heard an update?

No yet. I have 8 sheets coming and was told a month ago that it would be around this time to expect a shipping notice. Should be real soon now.

#169 7 years ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

Well how does it compare in your sise by side test?

Side by side test, PDI glass looks so much better than standard glass.
    The big problem with the PDI glass is that it's so clear that I reach to touch something on the playfield
    and PDI touch glass. So clear you forget that it's there.

#170 7 years ago

Does anyone know what shipping service PDI uses?

#171 7 years ago

Fedex

#172 7 years ago

Just got a shipping notice that my PDI glass is on the way. This glass is really nice for those who haven't seen it. Highly recommended.

#173 7 years ago

Oh man my 8 sheets will be delivered Sat......I'LL BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY!!

#174 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh man my 8 sheets will be delivered Sat......I'LL BE HOME FOR THE DELIVERY!!

nice.. which 6 machines miss out ? : P

joey does a great job of packaging...

#175 7 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

nice.. which 6 machines miss out ? : P
    joey does a great job of packaging...

I wish, I have a group buy going, 5 of us locals are getting them. I got 2, one for GB Pro and the other for.

Yup Joey was right on with his delivery time. He's a real asset to the community.

#176 7 years ago

Oh boy look what just arrived and here 3 of the 5 in the group are deer hunting this weekend.

IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG

IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPGIMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG

#177 7 years ago

I LOVE MY PDI!!!!! I have 10 sheets and it make all my games so super pretty!

#178 7 years ago

I'm glad to see you guys got your PDI glass. Is it in stock now?

#179 7 years ago

My two sheets of PDI glass arrived. Pictures do not do it justice. My wife came home and asked me why two of our pins had the glass off.

I need to order two more now so my other pins don't look like crap.

IMG_5212 (resized).JPGIMG_5212 (resized).JPG

#180 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pmaino:

My two sheets of PDI glass arrived. Pictures do not do it justice. My wife came home and asked me why two of our pins had the glass off.
    I need to order two more now so my other pins don't look like crap.

A friend of mine came over yesterday and did the same thing. But 12 more sheets NCD

2 weeks later
    #181 7 years ago

Another Big Thanks to Joey and PDI glass. I love the product and consider it the first. Mod that a pinball machine should get. Especially the old wood rails such as my restored 1957 World Champ. Sweet!!!
    I just received one sheet for my Safecracker and again it's a WOW factor that is beautiful.

#182 7 years ago

Has the backlog ended. I need a sheet, but an instant gratification kind of guy ( mostly)...

#183 7 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Has the backlog ended. I need a sheet, but an int start gratification kind of guy ( mostly)...

Who you?

#184 7 years ago

Got mine within a week of ordering two weeks ago. Packed well and arrived safe even after being held at the FedEx store for a few days. Now I wish all my games had PDI.

#185 7 years ago

Lol.....fixed my post grammatically....yes, in mod land I sort of want it in stock. Obviously my recent pin purchases are quite the opposite. Never claimed I was rational in my thoughts....

In your leg light up world, I'm still debating what will look best..w 2 new pins coming, I'm going to rearrange....overthinking, I'm sure.....

#186 7 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

In your leg light up world, I'm still debating what will look best..w 2 new pins coming, I'm going to rearrange....overthinking, I'm sure.....

Take your time. After market armor powder coating color can make color choice a bit easier. Seems like most people who powder their GB Pros are going blue but I went Candy Raspberry with red shooter housing light up and red Leg Light-Ups on all 4 legs, all 4 cuz it's on the end of the row.

#187 7 years ago

Anyone in IOWA or around Des Moines interested in getting some PDI glass shipped to us... Trying to save on shipping and maybe get a discount... Let me know. THX> NT>.

#188 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Got mine within a week of ordering two weeks ago. Packed well and arrived safe even after being held at the FedEx store for a few days. Now I wish all my games had PDI.

Great news!!!

#189 7 years ago

This is a must for all games. The colors on the playfield really pop.

Even my non pinhead friends notice.

#190 7 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

This is a must for all games. The colors on the playfield really pop.
    Even my non pinhead friends notice.

Yep all my machines have them except WCS ( added IMVE awhile back and swapped the glass). Next to colordmd, best mod for any machine....

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pdi-glass-not-shipping/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.