By PavBall

1 year ago

Stats

• 190 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5212 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0836[1] (resized).JPG
    IMGA0835[1] (resized).JPG
    Buddy_Holly_The_Crickets_(resized).jpg
    0423161414_(resized).jpg
    pdi2_(resized).jpg
    PDI1_(resized).jpg

There are 190 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 1 year ago

I ordered two sheets for my husband for Christmas three weeks ago. It processed on my card but has not arrived yet.

* edit, both sheets arrived and are awesome.

#2 1 year ago

Joey is a great guy. Maybe just email him directly and check it out.

#3 1 year ago

Loved the PDI glass on all of your games Pav.
    Really makes me want some now.
    Maybe some day.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

I ordered two sheets for my husband for Christmas three weeks ago. It processed on my card but has not arrived yet. Should I be worried about it not coming in?

I have purchased several orders of PDI glass over the years from Joey and he is as dependable and honest as they come. Drop him an email and he can likely give you an ETA of when the PDI glass will ship.

Gord

#5 1 year ago

If it's the same place, we ordered before you did and were told that the latest shipment was flawed and had to be returned.
    Supposedly it's expected later this month.
    Nothing to worry about from what I've been told.

#6 1 year ago

I heard from Joey last week, as I have 4 or 5 (can't remember) more pieces ordered. He is waiting for his shipment from Germany, which is about 4 weeks out yet.

tony c

#7 1 year ago

Glass is delayed from manufacturer. We over here in the UK have ordered roughly 60-100 sheets of the stuff in a large order.

Been waiting for it for 4weeks now.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from acaciolo:

He is waiting for his shipment from Germany, which is about 4 weeks out yet.

Thanks, I figured it was something like that.

Quoted from coasterguy:

Joey is a great guy. Maybe just email him directly and check it out.

Yes, I will send him an email sometime this week for an ETA.

#9 1 year ago

I ordered 4 sheets about a month ago and was told it was 4 to 6 weeks out.
    I think thay must have gotten slamed with orders and it sounds like it takes along while to make.

#10 1 year ago

Same delay here in Australia, supposedly due at the end of January.

#11 1 year ago

Sorry you have to wait but I'm sure Joey is on top of it. You have no worries with him like others have said. It will be worth the wait. The stuff is amazing.

4 weeks later
    #12 1 year ago

Dear all,

to avoid any further speculation and to soothe some eligible concern I'd like to give you some feedback
    firsthand.
    As coated glass is a more complex product we produce, issues occur.
    We solve issues if they occur.
    We are now at the solving stage and I hope that we will be able to ship the glass in mid March
    to Joey and all other countries.
    I do feel sorry for the delay on one side and I hope on the other that you understand that we are taking care to
    keep the quality as good as you've experienced it in the past.
    I'll keep you posted...

Roman

4 weeks later
    #13 1 year ago

The wait is agonizing.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from MagicJumpi:

Dear all,
    to avoid any further speculation and to soothe some eligible concern I'd like to give you some feedback
    firsthand.
    As coated glass is a more complex product we produce, issues occur.
    We solve issues if they occur.
    We are now at the solving stage and I hope that we will be able to ship the glass in mid March
    to Joey and all other countries.
    I do feel sorry for the delay on one side and I hope on the other that you understand that we are taking care to
    keep the quality as good as you've experienced it in the past.
    I'll keep you posted...
    Roman

Quality first!!!!! thanks for the update!!...mark

#15 1 year ago

March is now upon us...will the glass be shipping soon?

#16 1 year ago

EDIT: Jumped to conclusions - will give more time on this and update if needed.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from kpg:

I hope I am wrong.

Wrong about what? Earlier in your book you mention "I am not making accusations here."

Give Joey time to get back to you. He reached out to you first, after all. If you feel you really need to do something now, call him.

#18 1 year ago

A day and a half? Damn wonder what your like when you are in a hurry.
    Joey runs a first class operation.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from wolftownjeff:

A day and a half? Damn wonder what your like when you are in a hurry.
    Joey runs a first class operation.

Ok, I am probably wrong and i'll edit my post unless he continues to not respond to my refund requests. Thanks for your input.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

If you feel you really need to do something now, call him.

I do not see a phone number on his site, only email. He has not responded to my 2 emails yet, and his site still shows PDI glass being In Stock Now - but its been months since anyone has received theirs.

Do you have a contact number for Joey that is not published?

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from kpg:

Do you have a contact number for Joey that is not published?

I wouldn't give out an unpublished #, no. That'd be kinda skeevy.

Edit: But you can be reasonably sure it's the number on your PayPal invoice, and apparently not the number in the links below.

http://www.manta.com/c/mr5kx2r/pinball-decals-inc
    http://pinball-decals-inc.mcdonough.ga.amfibi.directory/us/c/2153528-pinball-decals-inc
    http://usdir.org/pinball-decals-inc-mcdonough-ga-30252.htm
    https://www.chamberofcommerce.com/mcdonough-ga/38122668-pinball-decals-inc

#22 1 year ago

My local friend texted me about this. My wife had a major surgery yesterday. Will be getting to emails on Monday. More than happy to refund as incoming batch due here late this month is 90% sold.....sorry for delay in getting back to you. If u check your order on PayPal it has my contact number btw.

#23 1 year ago

We do not answer that published number...it is not our business line. Check your order on PayPal for our customer support number.

#24 1 year ago

Joey,
    best wishes for your wife's surgery

tony

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from PDI:

My local friend texted me about this. My wife had a major surgery yesterday. Will be getting to emails on Monday. More than happy to refund as incoming batch due here late this month is 90% sold.....sorry for delay in getting back to you. If u check your order on PayPal it has my contact number btw.

Thanks !! Sorry to hear about your wife's surgery and hope she has a speedy recovery.

1 week later
    2 weeks later
    #27 1 year ago

Update?

#28 1 year ago

Hopefully soon. I'll shoot Joey an email.

#29 1 year ago

He told me that the shipment is due into the port on April 2nd.

#30 1 year ago

Spoke with Joey today. I wasn't one of y'all that was waiting on the order, I was looking to make an order and just wanted to gauge if I'd see it before Pin A Go Go. He's got the batch that, as was noted above, is coming early April, then there is another batch showing up in May/June.

I won't be worried either way, he has the black mirror blades in stock, so Tron will have that going for it, which is nice.

1 week later
    #31 1 year ago

Did that shipment make it on April 2nd?

#32 1 year ago

Wow i sure hope it does!! I want to take a piece to PAGG for the silent auction to donate,hope they make it!!

#33 1 year ago

Any updates on the glass? Thank you.

#34 1 year ago

#35 1 year ago

I emailed Joey and he replied it passed customs and would be shipping in the coming weeks. I am expecting my order in the next week or two.

#36 1 year ago

Yes waiting since November here in Phoenix. Great service so far and communication is EXCELLENT. Good things come to these who wait, LOL. A total of 30 sheets coming next week, or week after by Fed Express fully insured. Likely the best mod ever, but could tie with the ColorDMD. Once you have a ColorDMD, you find myself asking WT? on the other pins, and why don't I spoil myself? WTF am I waiting for? Carpe Diem.

BIG to THANKS JOEY!!!

#37 1 year ago

Nice! I can't wait to my glass. I ordered enough to convert all of my games.

#38 1 year ago

Anyone get their glass yet?

#39 1 year ago

I communicated with Joey late last night as he was boxing all the glass to get out next week early by Fed Ex. Oh man is it going to make the day beautiful!!! Anticipation........

Reflections of, the way things use to be.......

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I communicated with Joey late last night as he was boxing all the glass to get out next week early by Fed Ex. Oh man is it going to make the day beautiful!!! Anticipation........

Yay!! That's great news!! We have two games waiting for the glass.

#41 1 year ago

Sweet

#42 1 year ago

Sweet been waiting sence mid December for mine

#43 1 year ago

November for me.

#44 1 year ago

It sounds more promising the sheets will be out to customers next week.

I am curious what everyone else is going to do with their used sheets of glass. Not sure what to do myself other than recycle, or offer them up on local (phoenix) pinside trader/give away site. What would one charge for a nice piece of glass off a NIB?

One regret is I lose the "Made in the USA" and "Authentic Original Pinball" stickers, but at the same time they did have a view-blocking ability. I wonder if they come with "Gemacht in Deutschland" stickers. LOL.

#45 1 year ago

I'm just giving my old sheets of glass to a pinsider. If I had to deliver them, I'd charge. But they are picking them up. The way I see it, they are doing me a favor.

#46 1 year ago

I keep my old ones so if I ever sell a machine I can keep the PDI glass for the next one I buy.

#47 1 year ago

Is there any left to order now? The website says in stock? Is that accurate?

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Is there any left to order now? The website says in stock? Is that accurate?

My understanding is this shipment delivered this week is spoken for but the next shipment has openings. About a third to half filled from my understanding

#49 1 year ago

Fed ex notice delivery this Thursday!!

Now if they drop the new kiss code Friday it will a double whammy.

#50 1 year ago

I can also confirm orders are shipping, I ordered 4 sheets 2 or so months ago and got notice today they shipped! YaY! GoT LE, MMR LE, LOTR and TZ finally under PDI glass

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Double Danger Pinball
    £ 60.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 160.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    £ 31.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    There are 190 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 284 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.