screenshot2 (resized).png
screenshot11 (resized).png
screenshot53 (resized).png
train_siege.jpg
Launchbox N64 (resized).png
lb arcade (resized).jpg
Launchbox DOS (resized).png
lb windows (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 6 years ago

Have you ever watched the Homestar Runner flash cartoons from the past 15 years? If so, I would recommend Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People. It's a very casual point and click RPG with a loose storyline, but it consists of 5 hilarious episodes with all the Easter eggs you see in the cartoons. They were released months apart in 2008 and Steam has it for $3.99 right now.

#74 6 years ago

I love StarCraft II. Just finished the Heart of the Swarm campaign Blizzard gave me for free. Considerably better than Wings of Liberty.

Not to drift too off topic but do you know of a way to play pre-3.0 replays? I installed the game on a separate computer and it wanted to install all the patches at once and didn't tell me which ones it was installing. By the time I was finally able to launch the game during the update process and find out it was at 4.0.1. Maybe reinstall and disconnect from the internet then open the replay files manually with SC2Switcher.exe or use the StartCraft loader? I really prefer to be able to use the 1.0 in-game menus.

#77 6 years ago

Yep, Nexus Wars and Battlecraft!

3 years later
#104 2 years ago

Is anyone else playing Valheim? My employer was nice enough to pay for a dedicated server for employees to use.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pc-games-discussion-and-recommendations?tu=crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.