screenshot2 (resized).png
screenshot11 (resized).png
screenshot53 (resized).png
train_siege.jpg
Launchbox N64 (resized).png
lb arcade (resized).jpg
Launchbox DOS (resized).png
lb windows (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 6 years ago

Look at the Hitman series including the latest release on STEAM only. High end will push your computer. Terrific series. It is third person but if you like rogue like games I think it is one of the best.

Quoted from rai:

I’ve always been into PC games more than console games.
I’m buying a new pc with the latest graphics card and high performance gaming monitor.
I’m looking for some recommendations in FPS, RTS, RPG and rogue like games as well as any other great strategy games or story driven action games.
I’ve never got into the third person perspective or multiplayer games so much.
Some of my favorite games old school was MOO, Warcraft, and Doom but have not played much of the games that were released in the past several years.
I’m typically buying on Steam but would be open to other recommendations for where to buy games.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Yes!!!!! You must buy this game!! PUBG is FPS Heaven!

I agree. I had not played an FPS in 3 years before this came out. Pretty special game. For $30 you will be hard pressed to find better bang for your buck entertainment wise.

2 weeks later
#79 6 years ago

All-

If you like classics like Maniac Mansion (you should!)...

Check out Thimbleweed Park. Came out this year by the creators of Maniac Mansion. It is on GOG and Steam.

https://thimbleweedpark.com

3 years later
#108 2 years ago

I've been playing Call of Duty (Cold War) for the last couple months on PC. The maps are good and the gameplay is typical COD unlock stuff that keeps you playing for 10 minute rounds. This (and pinball) is what I play when I don't have hours to sit and play something else that requires more time to start/stop. I never got into Warzone (although I did play PUBG for awhile). One thing against Warzone is they force everyone to install it and take up like 50-100gb of space just to play Cold War.

I spent time over winter working on some of my Steam backlog (finishing a few point/click adventure games since I like that genre and some great new ones have been coming out like Thimbleweed Park and Unavowed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pc-games-discussion-and-recommendations?tu=brainmegaphone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.