screenshot2 (resized).png
screenshot11 (resized).png
screenshot53 (resized).png
train_siege.jpg
Launchbox N64 (resized).png
lb arcade (resized).jpg
Launchbox DOS (resized).png
lb windows (resized).jpg
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Speaking of PC games, if anybody owns a 1080 or 1080 ti and would like a free copy of Destiny 2 shoot me a PM. I already bought it so can’t use it.
Please note this came with my new 1080 ti, and for the code to work you need to go through the Nvidia app, which will verify you have a 1080. If you don’t have the card please don’t request the code as it won’t work and then nobody gets to use it

that's the GPU that I got 1080ti probably overkill for too much money but maybe I can keep the PC for a longer time, I'm getting a copy of Destiny 2 with the PC also. What's the verdict? Do I need to play Destiny 1 first?

#52 6 years ago

I have the 1080 for world of tanks on ultra wide at 90fps

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

that's the GPU that I got 1080ti probably overkill for too much money but maybe I can keep the PC for a longer time, I'm getting a copy of Destiny 2 with the PC also. What's the verdict? Do I need to play Destiny 1 first?

I grabbed a Dell 34" Ultrawide without gsync from Amazon for $500 on Black Friday, it's almost 4k... not overkill in my case, gotta have that 60fps! No need to play 1 first, story is not a strong point in Destiny!

Hope your son enjoys Destiny DerGoetz, it's a lot of fun

#54 6 years ago

Dark Souls 3 is my most played PC game followed by Dark Souls 2. The first is great too but requires mods/patches to function smoothly on the PC. It's a series worth checking out if you're into action RPGs. Its reputation of being extremely difficult is a bit exaggerated but it does have a fairly steep learning curve. The first Shadow of Mordor game is a lot of fun and constantly on sale.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve always been into PC games more than console games.
I’m buying a new pc with the latest graphics card and high performance gaming monitor.
I’m looking for some recommendations in FPS, RTS, RPG and rogue like games as well as any other great strategy games or story driven action games.
I’ve never got into the third person perspective or multiplayer games so much.
Some of my favorite games old school was MOO, Warcraft, and Doom but have not played much of the games that were released in the past several years.
I’m typically buying on Steam but would be open to other recommendations for where to buy games.

You sound like me!
If you like RPG, Skyrim Special Edition is hands down the best there is. Not an MMO! Special Edition has been remastered for better visuals and includes all add-on expansions. Tons of mods are available with mod managers to make things easy.
I run an Intel i5 (overclocked to 4.3Ghz with an NVidia 1070 GTX video card (now the Titan version of these cards are out which are even faster).I use it with the Oculus Rift and it handles VR perfectly. 8 GB memory is enough for gaming. You can go with the i7 CPU but hardly any games use hyper threading yet so not necessary if you are looking to save some money.

#56 6 years ago

Fortnite (free download!) --> Fortnite's "Battle Royale" mode follows similar gameplay mechanics as other battle royale games, particularly PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. This mode supports up to 100 players, either individuals or up to four-man squads, attempting to be the last man or team standing as they hunt other players and avoid being killed themselves. Players all start with no equipment outside of a pickaxe for resource gathering, and parachute onto the map. Once they land, they can scavenge for weapons, armor, and resources, the latter which can be used to make structures in the same manner as the "Save the World" mode. Over time, a "storm" surrounds the area, and makes it so that the "safe" area of the map shrinks down in size. Once the "safe" area has shrunk to the smaller circle on the map, it will generate, at a random location, a smaller circle within. Those caught outside the area take damage and potentially die if they remain outside it too long. There are also random air drops of resources, weapons and items that may require players to construct floors and ramps to access, with varying randomized items determined by rarity. (wikipedia)

In short: it's great

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m not interested in WoW at this time. But have a few questions, do they allow players to kill other players? Also what happens to your character when you die?

Death is not permanent. There are pvp zones. It's very seamless also I think you can just try it for free now. Worth trying. I like it.

#58 6 years ago

The new DOOM is incredible. Also, check out both of the new Wolfenstein games (well 3, first one had an expansion), both are excellent FPS's with interesting stories.

#59 6 years ago

Hope to get my pc soon, I’m waiting for Steam sale at the end of the month. Black Friday Steam had a bunch on sale so I bought XCom 2, Darkest Dungeon, Xenonauts, Spelunky and a few other games.

I’m playing Limbo which is good for me since I can play 5-10 minuets at a time. Amazing there are videos on YouTube where people play entire game without dying.

#60 6 years ago

My PC has been acting really wrong these past few days. It's about five years old never showed its age. Until the last two days.

My disk drive in my virtually new ps4 died after just over 1year. I have been a ps owner since the begining. I thought I would get better support from Sony but I did not.

So I need a new console. Ug

But there are many choices now. New switch, new Xbox. Ps4 pro.

I think I'm going to stick with the ps4 I have a few games I havent even tried yet like wipeout collection and nioh.

My PC is showing its age these last few days. I will need to upgrade and or build a whole new one. Next year.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Hell yes! I remember when I first started on a 56k connection and playing as a soldier with a machine gun
Back before you needed progression and unlock systems. Before you needed 80 different guns in a game. The reward wasn’t in unlocks. The reward was the gameplay, teamwork, and just fun itself. Truly one of the most underrated games ever.
And yes, an actual server list where individual communities can be built and thrive.
Dirty Bomb is as close of a feeling in modern games today, but it’s still not that close.
Edit: Instead of “hell yes” I should say v57. I can probably still recall every “v say” by muscle memory lol.

Omg yes... dedicated servers are so nice. Played for what seemed like years on Timelord and became so close with those folks in an era before "online friends" were popular. Used to post soooo much on PlanetWolfenstein, used this user name back then as well (full spelling with two ll's). Sad that all of that is pretty much lost to the interwebs - I still have a search mention that hit in some level design readme's and archive junk but the real fun is only in my memory.

ET was fun too but felt like it grew a bit too far from the source material. Once the allure of vehicles and ranking up wore off it really wasn't as strong of a game imo. Dirty Bomb piqued my interest but never tried it once I realized it wasn't what I was looking for.

And the v-chats.... oh it was years before I could stop thinking in v-chat "V56" commands for online gaming. Again, in the era before voice chat being a thing (bandwidth was a real issue) I wondered why other games didn't straight up copy it. Once you knew the system, hamming out a v-chat request or statement was so fast.

Fun fact; in my level design days for RtCW I built a dozen or so MP maps for fun but I only released one map publically along with another fellow by the name of Hummer called "Train Siege". He has a number of wonderful maps to his name (Kung Fu Grip probably his most famous) and our joint project was one of the more unique takes on a competitive, interactive, and unique win condition map. It sadly came out near the end of RtCW's life and didn't see much play, but Hummer went on to get hired by Grey Matter to build the original Call of Duty expansion, then they were later bought out by Treyarch where he worked on more CoD and eventually invented and designed the "Zombie Nazi" mode in CoD: World at War. I believe he then ended up working on Halo 4 for 343 studios/ Microsoft, and now calls Infinity Ward home. Very cool career path - haven't talked to him in years, but I believe he's loving it.

Thanks again for bringing back the memories!

train_siege.jpgtrain_siege.jpg

#62 6 years ago

Anything by Blizzard, Warcraft, HearthStone, Diablo... and Id, Doom, Wolfenstein and the new Quake is really good.

95% of my time is spent playing WoW and Hearthstone...

My kids are having a blast with Arc and Overwatch...

#63 6 years ago

Just picked up Doom for $15 on Steam.

#64 6 years ago

Another good steam game ( sry if it was mentioned)

PUG Battlegrounds, fun FPS with tactics in all modes: squad ( 4 man) or Duo (2 man) and Solo.

Blast to play

I've seen WoW mentioned a lot and someone hit the nail on the head, years ago it was awesome now eerrhhh. Same shit'n grind over and over again with every expansion. Hung up my shammy years ago and passed GM to those who were going to stay active and never looked back.

The New Doom looks awesome as well.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Omg yes... dedicated servers are so nice. Played for what seemed like years on Timelord and became so close with those folks in an era before "online friends" were popular. Used to post soooo much on PlanetWolfenstein, used this user name back then as well (full spelling with two ll's). Sad that all of that is pretty much lost to the interwebs - I still have a search mention that hit in some level design readme's and archive junk but the real fun is only in my memory.
ET was fun too but felt like it grew a bit too far from the source material. Once the allure of vehicles and ranking up wore off it really wasn't as strong of a game imo. Dirty Bomb piqued my interest but never tried it once I realized it wasn't what I was looking for.
And the v-chats.... oh it was years before I could stop thinking in v-chat "V56" commands for online gaming. Again, in the era before voice chat being a thing (bandwidth was a real issue) I wondered why other games didn't straight up copy it. Once you knew the system, hamming out a v-chat request or statement was so fast.
Fun fact; in my level design days for RtCW I built a dozen or so MP maps for fun but I only released one map publically along with another fellow by the name of Hummer called "Train Siege". He has a number of wonderful maps to his name (Kung Fu Grip probably his most famous) and our joint project was one of the more unique takes on a competitive, interactive, and unique win condition map. It sadly came out near the end of RtCW's life and didn't see much play, but Hummer went on to get hired by Grey Matter to build the original Call of Duty expansion, then they were later bought out by Treyarch where he worked on more CoD and eventually invented and designed the "Zombie Nazi" mode in CoD: World at War. I believe he then ended up working on Halo 4 for 343 studios/ Microsoft, and now calls Infinity Ward home. Very cool career path - haven't talked to him in years, but I believe he's loving it.
Thanks again for bringing back the memories!

Wow, cool story! Kung Fu Grip was a good one.

ET was ok but not as good obviously. Unfortunately I think it split the playerbase too.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just picked up Doom for $15 on Steam.

Superhot is also on sale for 15. I've only played it a little bit so far but it's pretty fun.

2 weeks later
#67 6 years ago

Big sale on Steam now, I got 10 games for the price of one typical AAA new release game.

I got a good number of games like Borderlands 2 ($5) Wolfenstein TNO ($9.99) plus a few others.

My pc came, but my usb WiFi didn’t work because I don’t have the drivers (can’t find) so I ordered a new one should be here on Sunday? It’s so funny when I got my first PC dial up modems were not even a thing (this was in 1992-3) and now it’s unthinkable to be without internet access.

I has a few older games on CD to try out. Starcraft 2 won’t even load without internet and Crysis looks great on my PC all max settings it’s not a system killer anymore. But I’m finding that I’m not a great player, don’t know if it’s just that I’m being old because it’s a lot of buttons that I need to learn. Or if it’s the open world that I’m not used to. I like games with more clear directions such as go this way (like Doom and Quake) from the old days. I’m thinking maybe open world may not be my thing.

I probably prefer more strategy games, got XCOM2 and Offworld Trading. Also the South Park RPG Stick of Truth looks great cant beat the price $7.49 and I picked up some old RPG Planscape remastered ($6.79) never played it before and I’m a huge old school D&D player.

#68 6 years ago

GOG is also have a big sale for a few more days. Lots of lots of good stuff in there, I am loaded up! My account tells me I have 96 games in my GOG. I always prefer GOG over Steam if I can get it, you get a separate DRM-free download so you are not tied to Steam or anything else.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Big sale on Steam now, I got 10 games for the price of one typical AAA new release game.
I got a good number of games like Borderlands 2 ($5) Wolfenstein TNO ($9.99) plus a few others.
My pc came, but my usb WiFi didn’t work because I don’t have the drivers (can’t find) so I ordered a new one should be here on Sunday? It’s so funny when I got my first PC dial up modems were not even a thing (this was in 1992-3) and now it’s unthinkable to be without internet access.
I has a few older games on CD to try out. Starcraft 2 won’t even load without internet and Crysis looks great on my PC all max settings it’s not a system killer anymore. But I’m finding that I’m not a great player, don’t know if it’s just that I’m being old because it’s a lot of buttons that I need to learn. Or if it’s the open world that I’m not used to. I like games with more clear directions such as go this way (like Doom and Quake) from the old days. I’m thinking maybe open world may not be my thing.
I probably prefer more strategy games, got XCOM2 and Offworld Trading. Also the South Park RPG Stick of Truth looks great cant beat the price $7.49 and I picked up some old RPG Planscape remastered ($6.79) never played it before and I’m a huge old school D&D player.

Stick of Truth is great. Easy, but if you like the show you should enjoy the game.

BL2 is great as well. Good call. No need to buy 60 dollar games these days.

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Steam is great! There are always great values to be had. It's not a cheap game, but it's very similar in a lot of ways to XCOM2, & that's Divinity Original Sin 2. It's a RPG/RTS/Dungeon crawling masterpiece. If you like XCOM2, you will LOVE DOS2!
A RTS game still in beta that I've been enjoying lately is Northgard. It's a RTS Vikings game. Very strategic, & just a ton of fun to play.

#71 6 years ago

Have you ever watched the Homestar Runner flash cartoons from the past 15 years? If so, I would recommend Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People. It's a very casual point and click RPG with a loose storyline, but it consists of 5 hilarious episodes with all the Easter eggs you see in the cartoons. They were released months apart in 2008 and Steam has it for $3.99 right now.

#72 6 years ago

Gotta love the PC games!

More modern: Battlefield 1....

Old school: Project 99 EQ.. Red server of course!

#73 6 years ago

Starcraft 2 is still amazing and looks really good as well. Just went free to play a while back so it is easy to try out. The newer Co-op commander missions are really fun and don't have the stress of PvP.

#74 6 years ago

I love StarCraft II. Just finished the Heart of the Swarm campaign Blizzard gave me for free. Considerably better than Wings of Liberty.

Not to drift too off topic but do you know of a way to play pre-3.0 replays? I installed the game on a separate computer and it wanted to install all the patches at once and didn't tell me which ones it was installing. By the time I was finally able to launch the game during the update process and find out it was at 4.0.1. Maybe reinstall and disconnect from the internet then open the replay files manually with SC2Switcher.exe or use the StartCraft loader? I really prefer to be able to use the 1.0 in-game menus.

#75 6 years ago

I’ve also bought games through humble bundle. Some of their monthly bundles are pretty sweet. Pay what you want for some games. Pay some more and get a bigger bundle. Then you can decide to pay the software developer, humble bundle, or the charity of the month.

#76 6 years ago

Starcraft 2 has some pretty good custom games too. I remember playing more Nexus Wars custom mod then actual starcraft 2. It was quite fun and more relaxing style of game play. I should reinstall that game...

The only game I play now is some Quake Champions when I have time. It is pretty fun as well. Matches last ten minutes so It is easy to pick up and play for a short bit and then put down.

#77 6 years ago

Yep, Nexus Wars and Battlecraft!

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

The only game I play now is some Quake Champions when I have time. It is pretty fun as well. Matches last ten minutes so It is easy to pick up and play for a short bit and then put down.

Been thinking of picking that up sometime myself! Grew up on Quake 1 & Team Fortress. Never put much time into Quake 2, but played Quake 3 a ton in college. TF2 over time has become pretty reminiscent of the original Quake TF so I'm playing that now. Quake Champions looks like it'd be up my alley.

I mostly go for games that allow you to play 10-30min & walk away. RPGs, long story lines, strategy games..anything that requires hours and hours of play to get anywhere I kind of flake out on.

Quoted from rai:

I'd love to hear of any insanely good < $5 games that are good to pickup during the Steam Sale. I've got a new PC coming with an RX580 in it, so will actually be able to get back into playing some PC games again. I picked up Portal 2 for less than $2 during this sale. I'm looking at Dead Island games.. gotta pick up at least one zombie game

Quantum Break looks pretty neat too.

#79 6 years ago

All-

If you like classics like Maniac Mansion (you should!)...

Check out Thimbleweed Park. Came out this year by the creators of Maniac Mansion. It is on GOG and Steam.

https://thimbleweedpark.com

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I love StarCraft II. Just finished the Heart of the Swarm campaign Blizzard gave me for free. Considerably better than Wings of Liberty.
Not to drift too off topic but do you know of a way to play pre-3.0 replays? I installed the game on a separate computer and it wanted to install all the patches at once and didn't tell me which ones it was installing. By the time I was finally able to launch the game during the update process and find out it was at 4.0.1. Maybe reinstall and disconnect from the internet then open the replay files manually with SC2Switcher.exe or use the StartCraft loader? I really prefer to be able to use the 1.0 in-game menus.

I am not positive, but I think one of the bad things about the SC2 engine is that once they update to a newer version it breaks the old replay files. I know Heroes of the Storm has this issue and it is built on the SC2 engine.

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Starcraft 2 has some pretty good custom games too. I remember playing more Nexus Wars custom mod then actual starcraft 2. It was quite fun and more relaxing style of game play. I should reinstall that game...

There is a really nice newer SC2 mod called Axiom that was developed by Total Biscuit and some other community members. It takes the core SC2 gameplay and simplifies a bit to make it a bit more user friendly. I really like some of the choices they made, such as having all buildings on one production tab and also having the buildings themselves generate a certain amount of supply so you don't have to rely on building depots/pylon/overlords as much.

1 month later
#82 6 years ago

Kerbal Space Program =One of the coolest games ever!

Its a sandboxgame With a solar system and lots of parts to design and build rockets, planes and a lot of other stuff like moonrovers, SSTO's , mining operations to generate fuel ect.
I'm not gonna lie, the learning curve can be a bit steep,
but once you are comfortable with gettting stuff in orbit, and rendezvous two vehicles, the options are nearly endless.
There are Loads of great mods around too!

With satellites you can gain lots of information to search for good landingspots.

screenshot53 (resized).pngscreenshot53 (resized).png

Build a spacestation.

screenshot11 (resized).pngscreenshot11 (resized).png

Land an oreminer to generate fuel for your activities, here refueling a fuel transport rover with a little kerbal engineer next to it.

screenshot2 (resized).pngscreenshot2 (resized).png

#83 6 years ago

+1 for Kerbal Space Program!! I'll never forget my first successful moon landing.

I know this one's been around for a while, but I just got hooked on Medieval II: Total War this past week. I never played any Total War games before, and boy have I been missing out. If you like turn-based games like Civilization or RTS games, you'll have a ball.

#84 6 years ago

Just popped in to see the pc gamming is still kicking but i no longer follow it gave up the keep up chase with hardware. The last new game i bought was gta 5 and it still has the Shrink warp on it. Had grand plans to build yet another custom pc like had in the past but pinball costs just as much and i don't have to upgrade to play just fix it. But i still game some warcraft ,duke nukem,doom 1 and 2 ,starcraft,Civilization 2 lost many hours to this game,wolfenstien,railroad tycoon,rollercoaster tycoon,death track,death rally,quake,rise of the triad,1st gta,Vice city, scorched earth with my last hand built pc.

The trusty old 1.6 Athlon still going 3 power supplies later playing old windows games and the good old dos games. With 8 pata hardives two separate raids and 3 os's 2 sounds cards still one of my best builds yet. Still my pinmame box. Use a 99$ reco special to surf the web. Can't go wasting pinball money.

#85 6 years ago

Update, have been playing some Darkest Dungeon however need to watch some tutorials regarding the character abilities.

For a real easy casual game I’ve been playing Kingdom Rush almost done with it have like 70% complete but two or three tough levels and the bonus levels to go.

Loaded Doom 3 which had played some before and it’s fun, the new Doom also is very great looking but I’ve not put in much time but there is a ton of bonus content levels, I just need more skill with FPS mechanics.

I re-installed Starcraft 2 but there’s way too much base management so I’m not really going to bother with that.

Tried Crysis but I’m not a fan of open world rather have Doom like corridors.

Basically think I’m going to concentrate on RPG and Rogue like games as well as tower defense which are something like RTS without all the resource gathering. Also will try to get better at Doom 3, Doom and Half-life type games.

Kerbel looks fun as well, I was put off by the cartoon type aspect but will give it a try when it goes on sale.

#86 6 years ago

This game caught my eye. I think I'm going to get it on steam. Has anyone played this? It seems unique.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/01/26/subnautica-review

Subnautica

#87 6 years ago

Haven’t seen that but it looks great.

#88 6 years ago

Anyone play “they are billions”. I don’t game much anymore but my neighbors have been going hard at that game for weeks

#89 6 years ago

That’s on my list I’m waiting for sale.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Anyone play “they are billions”. I don’t game much anymore but my neighbors have been going hard at that game for weeks

I have it on my radar. Have watched Day9 play it some and it looks really fun. Will probably wait for it to go on sale.

For those that have any interest, Intel is hosting their Intel Extreme Masters at the Olympic park this week and showcasing some great Starcraft 2 play.

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/tv/livestream-4/

8 months later
#91 5 years ago

Fallout 76 is almost here. I am looking forward to it. Hope my wife and I can team up and co-op and it will be fun. Most online games like wow or destiny2 allow you to group up but don't change difficulty so it's laughably easy to do the campaign

Borderlands - when is the next one coming out?

1 month later
#92 5 years ago

Bioshock is now available at GOG, and right now its on sale for $5 (also Bioshock 2). Another great PC game now DRM free from GOG, buy it and play it with no stupid CD disc required.

11 months later
#93 4 years ago

Epic Pinball: The Complete Collection now on sale for $0.59 at GOG. That's 59 cents!

Tons of other stuff for sale right now with great prices, UT2004 for 99 cents are you kidding me. Good time to stock up on your old favorites if you don't have them without DRM.

#94 4 years ago

duplicate post

#95 4 years ago

If anyone else is into FPS like PUG B, on steam there is a newer game called Ring of Elysium. Same concept but I feel with better graphics and options plus it's free. If this is your cup of tea check it out, we're having a blast with it.

#96 4 years ago

Borderlands 3 and Apex legends have been our go to for the last few months pretty fun for both battle Royale and loot rpg styles

1 year later
#97 2 years ago

I just found this looking to start a club thread. Rai, maybe a title change to something like Pinside PC Gamers?

I've been playing PC games since the 70's but my last stint is online, approximately 2000 to current. My current game is PUBG. I play 3rd person non-ranked. A few of my friends and I have a discord server and would enjoy if any of you want to join in sometime.

My current rig is off the shelf ibuypower due to the crypto miners driving component prices so high before Covid etc.
Essentially its a 2K setup.
i7-77ooK
32MB RAM
GTX 1080 8MB
Dell 27" at 2560 x 1440
SSD
M2
HDD

I'm glad I found this. Maybe some of us can play online sometimes.

Chris

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I just found this looking to start a club thread. Rai, maybe a title change to something like Pinside PC Gamers?
I've been playing PC games since the 70's but my last stint is online, approximately 2000 to current. My current game is PUBG. I play 3rd person non-ranked. A few of my friends and I have a discord server and would enjoy if any of you want to join in sometime.
My current rig is off the shelf ibuypower due to the crypto miners driving component prices so high before Covid etc.
Essentially its a 2K setup.
i7-77ooK
32MB RAM
GTX 1080 8MB
Dell 27" at 2560 x 1440
SSD
M2
HDD
I'm glad I found this. Maybe some of us can play online sometimes.
Chris

I have been playing COD Warzone since leaving PUBG & Ring of Elysium, to be honest I never looked back. Warzone is pretty awesome especially with some good friends. Lots of fun.

#99 2 years ago

Is it first person? I played first person for years, but now prefer third person. Also, I'm not great at fast twitch so PUBG gives me some other ways to entertain myself.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Is it first person? I played first person for years, but now prefer third person. Also, I'm not great at fast twitch so PUBG gives me some other ways to entertain myself.

Yep it's a FPS, and it's much faster then PUBG but you'll just get better as you play. PUBG is like watching grass grow in comparison but there are several different modes you can play which have sort of different speeds of play style. I never cared for third person and people use it to see around corners and through windows before even peeking which to me kinda sucks as I always play in FPS perspective.

Warzone is drop, get a gun, get cash, buy your loadout and go to town on people. You also have the option to buy back dead teammates. In PUBG I got tired running 15 mins across a desert to get to buildings only to grab a 15 shot 9mm, then get whack by a sniper 600 yards away with graphics turned all the way down so he see's nothing but people.

Give it a try, it's free and we run our own discord server if you ever want to jump on with us but be for warned, you have to be thick skinned for the shit we say back and fourth is hysterical....

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pc-games-discussion-and-recommendations/page/2?hl=rivv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.