Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BSD_006.JPG
BSD_002.JPG
BSD_001.JPG
P5190031.JPG
P5190051.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Looking to trade a set of used BSD ramps for a JP topper. If I cannot work out this trade, ramps will be for sale and will take offers. Can deliver ramps to Pinburgh.

#2 11 years ago

Shipping cost? Kinda a pay it forward deal... I often send parts to people for free (that truly need them), especially if I have no use for them...

If you wanna go the other route, Ebay will definitely show you what the market is on them.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Shipping cost? Kinda a pay it forward deal... I often send parts to people for free (that truly need them), especially if I have no use for them...

Ha ha. I send free parts to people some times as well, but uhhhhhhhhh.....not these.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

I have a set of used, but nice looking BSD ramps (yes, all of them) and was wondering what I should ask for them. I never see these come up so I'm kind of at a loss in terms of pricing. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

What did the new one cost. If i was going to charge i would charge half price for used if there nice. Maybe less, I personally just gave away my old TZ plastic ramp at the York, PA pinball show

#5 11 years ago

Well I don't believe those ramps are available new so the sky is probably the limit if someone needs them.

#6 11 years ago

Ha ha. I send free parts to people some times as well, but uhhhhhhhhh.....not these.

Throw them on Ebay in separate lots and see what they bring. Honestly, I haven't seen too many BSD with busted up ramps...(maybe why there are no repros out there?)

#7 11 years ago

I had a BSD that had a badly warped outer loop ramp. I searched for who knows how long for a repro or replacement and never found one. So, unless repros have finally come out, those spares of your should be worth some good money.

Good luck with the sale.

#8 11 years ago

I sold a large, outer ramp a few weeks ago. I'll PM you what I sold it for as a data point. Good luck with your sale.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

What did the new one cost. If i was going to charge i would charge half price for used if there nice. Maybe less, I personally just gave away my old TZ plastic ramp at the York, PA pinball show

When I bought my my BSD, the second set of ramps came with it, so no idea on the original cost. Probably going to throw these on eBay soon, since it seems like my best option.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

I sold a large, outer ramp a few weeks ago. I'll PM you what I sold it for as a data point. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks, that will help me out a lot.

#11 11 years ago

PM me your ebay id if you decide to sell them that way. I have no idea what they are worth, would like to see them if you are looking for someone to right now.

#12 11 years ago

i paid $100 shipped for a set i had to buy because someone didnt know how to flame polish

P5190051.JPGP5190051.JPG P5190031.JPGP5190031.JPG

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

i paid $100 shipped for a set i had to buy because someone didnt know how to flame polish

Great picture. Wouldn't one stop at some point and say this doesn't look right?

#14 11 years ago

I was thinking the same thing. Guess the guy thought it would get better. Oh and he did them without removing them from the game.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

I was thinking the same thing. Guess the guy thought it would get better. Oh and he did them without removing them from the game.

Omg, you've gotta be joking, flame polishing plastics without removing them from the game..........

Some people should stick to the farsight pinball app...

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

Did you buy that BSD from Hank?

#18 11 years ago

Link is no good

#19 11 years ago

I started the popcorn poppin'! Good luck on the sale! Someone will get a good set of ramps.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from cardfelon:

Link is no good

Link updated, should work now.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Honestly, I haven't seen too many BSD with busted up ramps...(maybe why there are no repros out there?)

I've Never seen a Busted BSD ramp either , but I have seen Several BSD 's w/ an almost melted thru spot on the Left Ramp due to those 2 555 incandescent bulb's laying rite under there .

BSD_001.JPGBSD_001.JPG BSD_002.JPGBSD_002.JPG BSD_006.JPGBSD_006.JPG

#22 11 years ago

Since I had a lot of interest on the ramps, I decided to list them on eBay. Good luck to anyone who chooses to bid on them.

Change the thread title to FA not FS.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Change the thread title to FA not FS.

Done. Thank you for pointing that out.

#24 11 years ago

bummer, only wanted one but don't blame you for listing them altogether. GLWA.

#25 11 years ago

Auction ends tonight.

#26 11 years ago

I'm surprised no one has made replacement ramps yet. Even DW has replacement ramps now.

#27 11 years ago

Wow. That price is crzy. Guess I need to figure out how to make repros and sell myself. G/L with the sale

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from slow1000rider03:

Wow. That price is crzy. Guess I need to figure out how to make repros and sell myself. G/L with the sale

What are the ramps going for?

#29 11 years ago

Wow. Lotta money in ramps.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

What are the ramps going for?

280 last I looked...........with 15 minutes to go.

#31 11 years ago

Ended at $280. I guess we know there is a little demand for these ramps.

#32 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale. Now, someone link the guy that just made all those Dr. Who ramps to this thread. He will probably get started making these right away. The Dr. Who ones are perfect.

#33 11 years ago

Wow $280 for ramps. Just make sure to change out the incandescent bulbs under the ramps to LED's to prevent warping.

#34 11 years ago

Yeah............and then I get this jewel of a message from the "buyer" less than an hour before the end (of course I was no where near a computer due to helping a friend out last night)....

"Hello, I accidentally bid on your auction and absolutely no intentions to buy or any need. I do not want to mess up your auction, can you please retract my bid. Thank you sir."

- casthof

To bid on eBay, you have to put in a price, click bid, and then reconfirm the price and bid and click again. This message is complete BS and I feel was intended to not only mess up my auction, but simply just play around and feel out my reserve. Also, I believe that bidders can retract their own bids and leave a reason for doing so. Needless to say, I am pretty pissed and am at a bit of a loss for how to handle this. I want to be fair and offer a second chance deal to the second place bidder, but this makes me look sketchy (as a shill bidder), and so I am hesitant. However, this seems to be fair and the route I will take.

#35 11 years ago

Yeah............and then I get this jewel of a message from the "buyer" less than an hour before the end (of course I was no where near a computer due to helping a friend out last night)....

"Hello, I accidentally bid on your auction and absolutely no intentions to buy or any need. I do not want to mess up your auction, can you please retract my bid. Thank you sir."

The joys of ebay, I try to stay away and offer everything up here on pinside first.... ebay is a last resort for me.

#36 11 years ago

he's a pinsider.

edit: info given in an attempt to prevent this thread from escalating into a bashfest.

#37 11 years ago

LAME! take him to court lol

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

he's a pinsider.
edit: info given in an attempt to prevent this thread from escalating into a bashfest.

Oh well, let it come as it may, I'm not at fault here. I'd like to hear an explanation for these actions anyway, as I am sure other members who might have bid on these ramps would. Probably be crickets anyway, but at least others will know who they are dealing with in the future. If mods want to remove any info, they can do so if they want, but asking someone to be accountable for their actions isn't unreasonable IMO.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm surprised no one has made replacement ramps yet. Even DW has replacement ramps now.

Im talking to the right people and working on this now.....I have a full set that i would be sending

#41 11 years ago

Oh well, let it come as it may, I'm not at fault here.

agreed. say what you want, i just wanted you and others to know. In retrospect, i should just stay out of it.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

agreed. say what you want, i just wanted you and others to know. In retrospect, i should just stay out of it.

I'm glad you found that. With pinside growing like it has been it is good to know who is forthright and good to deal with and who may use sketchy tactics to try and save a buck. Glad you dug him out.

#43 11 years ago

- casthof

derp..

1 week later
#44 11 years ago

After all of the eBay redtape, just to get my listing fees back, the ramps have been relisted and are up again for auction.

#45 11 years ago

Man you are going to a lot of trouble to get the ramps sold. If you count your time you are lucky to break even. Good luck with the auction.

#46 11 years ago

Ha! Yeah, this has been a headache, but hopefully it works out this time. Thanks.

#47 11 years ago

If anyone has a coffin lift ramp (even just the flat plastic without the metal flap or hardware), I'm in the market for one. Also, bump for OP.

#48 11 years ago

Curious how your latest EBay auction for these ramps went? Didn't have a chance to view the last day of activity. Thank You.

#49 11 years ago

Ha! Did not make the reserve I had set this time and it was even much lower than before. Oh well. I'm up for offers on these if anyone wants them. Would also trade them for a JP topper, as I feel they have a similar value.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Wow $280 for ramps. Just make sure to change out the incandescent bulbs under the ramps to LED's to prevent warping.

Tell that to the Led Hater's .......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pc-bsd-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.