Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Judoratt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Maybe it’s my imagination but for the first time ever I ordered a rubber ring kit from Pinball Resource. To me they are incredibly better than the ones I’ve always bought on EBay and other sources which I’ll not mention.

This was for my newly acquired Fast Draw and the bounce effect is just awesome. With rubber, I understand as an owner of a professional 9’ pool table that dryness effects everything rubber but I can’t tell you how fun my new game is...and it was good before.

#2 4 years ago

Word on the street is that the quality issues suffered for so long by PBR's ring supplier has been dealt with and their new offerings are so much better. My last batch was a LOT more bouncy and none of the individual rubbers have broken after several months of play, unlike rubbers bought a few years back. I can't speak to what other vendors are offering.

#3 4 years ago

For some reason rubber from Marco seems to be the best I’ve tried

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Word on the street is that the quality issues suffered for so long by PBR's ring supplier has been dealt with and their new offerings are so much better. My last batch was a LOT more bouncy and none of the individual rubbers have broken after several months of play, unlike rubbers bought a few years back. I can't speak to what other vendors are offering.

That’s the same thing I experienced from the PBR rubber kit. Really fun to play now.

I also think that it’s easy to slowly get used to playfield rubbers that have lost their bounce.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

For some reason rubber from Marco seems to be the best I’ve tried

That’s one source I haven’t tried yet but that’s good to know.

#6 4 years ago

I wonder if PBR had finally exhausted the ABC rubber ring inventory?

#7 4 years ago

I once bought a set from those “Guy’s” in Michigan on eBay because I had a gift card to burn up. They only lasted about 3-4 months. Been ordering from both Marco and PBR since and have never had any problems.

#8 4 years ago

I've had a bunch of different sets from PBR and they all have been excellent!

1 week later
#9 3 years ago

I have been happy with my PBR rubbers. The last batch I purchased do seem to be even better quality.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pbr-rubber-kits- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.