Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jaytrem
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Placed an order via email on the 27th September. Had a reply saying my order is confirmed and is being processed. Haven't heard back from them yet. It is a large order valued at approx $200. Is it normal to take this long to process the order? Happy to wait.

#2 3 years ago

Usually very fast shipping. Give them a call.

#3 3 years ago

Something must have gone wrong. Orders usually get shipped out quick.

#4 3 years ago

If you are in Australia, that would explain the shipping delay. But call them anyway and they can give you more details.

#5 3 years ago

Ok will do. Thanks guys. Normally they have it in the mail within 2 days.

#6 3 years ago

Normally it's at my door 2 days later.

#7 3 years ago

Well worth the wait!

#8 3 years ago

.... maybe it is USPS? ... they are still taking forever to get to Australia. Found it is better to just use freight companies still as international shipping using postal services is still far from normal (can be 3+months instead of the pre-covid 10 to 14 days). Most orders using UPS, fedex, DHL etc are only taking a week or so to get here to Australia from the US .... but it can cost LOL

#9 3 years ago

I put in a small order via email this week and it was mailed out the next day.

#10 3 years ago

The order has not been sent yet they are still processing. I usually get another emai with a tracking number.

#11 3 years ago

All good they have now sent my package and passed on a tracking number. They actually sent it straight away but didn't send a tracking number to me.

#12 3 years ago

PBR gold standard level of service . LOL on what is considered a large order in today's $ . Not the cheapest hobby to support !
    My wife cringes at the $ I blow in " fleet maintainence " . She does love to play them when I have games running well .

Hope your parts get there soon . Shane

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Normally it's at my door 2 days later.

Same here.

#14 3 years ago

I live close enough that it was one day last time, and I didn't even place the order until noon. Not sure how they managed that one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pbr-order-processing-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.