(Topic ID: 232008)

PBR christmas brake?

By PinballPianist

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pbr (resized).jpg
    s-l400 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Hi,
    Recently I tried to order parts at PBR. I am a well known buyer. I have been doing business with PBR for many years. However, since 3 days I receive auto replies by email only. I tried to call them a couple of times, but line was occupied. Maybe they have a Christmas brake? Suggestions are highly appreciated! Thank you all. Robert, The Netherlands

#2 5 years ago

I spoke to Steve yesterday. They are open. Not sure why they aren't accepting emails right now-- I received a rejection when I tried to email as well.

#3 5 years ago

I emailed him a few days as well to request pricing and availability of parts. No reply. A close friend (who knows Jimmy and Steve personally) told me they are on break and not filling orders. I placed my order elsewhere, except for the one coil that is out of stock everywhere else.

#4 5 years ago

I just talked to him yesterday. They are open . Most of his staff is on vacation

#5 5 years ago

yes on break!

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from drsfmd:

Not sure why they aren't accepting emails right now

That happen any time they take a break.

Yeah, it seems like they are starting the break early this year. Can't blame a guy for wanting to take a few extra days off after working hard all year, though

#7 5 years ago
    s-l400 (resized).jpgs-l400 (resized).jpg
    #8 5 years ago
    pbr (resized).jpgpbr (resized).jpg
    #9 5 years ago

Maybe they’re having their party at a holiday inn express.....

1 week later
    #10 5 years ago

Ok thanks guys, I will wait until next week. Happy Holidays!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pbr-christmas-brake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.