(Topic ID: 192121)

PBL Aluminum Flipper bats long term reviews?

By John_I

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by D-Gottlieb
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

b3680af00b77e486ec8323989af39bebc506292c.jpeg (resized).jpg
CC994590-7C3F-4F80-AD57-660A87E90ECC (resized).jpeg
IMG_6124 (resized).JPG
IMG_6092 (resized).JPG
IMG_6093 (resized).JPG
IMG_6101 (resized).jpg
IMG_6100 (resized).jpg
IMG_6099 (resized).jpg
IMG_6092 (resized).JPG
IMG_6095 (resized).JPG
IMG_6092 (resized).JPG
IMG_6094 (resized).JPG
IMG_6093 (resized).JPG
92C9C4A2-B5CC-4CF3-BE5C-5747F0EB808D (resized).png
IMG_6069 (resized).JPG
IMG_6071 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

I'm no long time expert like many of you here, but I like them. They hit hard. The ball moves fast. I use Superbands. I suppose this setup is less "rubbery" but I like them better than the plastic flippers and rubber bands they replaced.

8 months later
#12 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Anyone know if PBL plans to get these back in stock, or if there are any alternatives available?
As for a long-term review: I've been using the aluminum bats on my STTNG for several years now, and I really like them. The added weight doesn't seem to slow the ball down any -- I have no trouble making any of the shots on the game. It whips around the beta quadrant ramp just fine. Every advanced maneuver seems pretty much just as doable as on a plastic bat, but I'm no expert in that department (although i was a top-4 seed in the B-division finals at Pinburgh last year, so i don't totally suck).
I'd like to add aluminum bats to a Demo Man I just picked up, but I can't find them anywhere.
oh on a semi-related note: before i switched to aluminum, i went through about 3 or 4 sets of translucent flipper bats in a year. Every single one cracked badly after a few months of home use. They look cool, but they just don't hold up (at least not to the STTNG coils).

I love these aluminum bats. I have 5 pins loaded with them. They hit hard and handle just fine for me, too. I went to buy more at Pinball Life and no dice. PBL says the machinist got tired of making them; I figure the machinist is holding out for more money. At only $10.00 each retail I can see where the machinist might have felt shortchanged. Anyway, according to who I talked to at PBL, there will not be anymore. I'm majorly bummed about it.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Things have changed! These are back in production and we should have them back in stock in a few weeks.
Terry.

Thanks man. Come back here and tell us when they are ready. I need 4 of them. I also need to trade back the 4 white plastics ones I just bought from you; Unused and brand spanking new.

EDIT: Is the old price returning as well? Or is a bump happening?

1 year later
#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Did these ever go back in stock?
I haven't seen them when I've went and looked recently.
PinballNews.com did a story on some alternate bats:
https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2018/03/07/adpin-flippers-2/
but at 90euros for a pair; I just can't.

PBL was selling them for 9.95 and then they went away. And then they were brought back for $12.95. I should have loaded up. They are gone again. Something with the machinist making them wanted more money, I think.

I have them on all my pins. They hit hard and fast.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

We can probably make more, but I'm not sure how many people will buy $15 flipper bats.
These are machines from solid aluminum.
Terry.

Is there a minimum order quantity that must be considered?

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I know I’d be in, the look goes well with many titles. Maybe not enough exposure that they were available?

You might be right about the exposure but as in all things there are always some negative Nancy’s offering up negative vibes saying the are sluggish or don’t hit hard enough. It is also BS. Get your flippers and flipper switches adjusted correctly and they kick like mules.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I think we need to make around 250 at a time to keep them even somewhat in line, price-wise.
As I recall, it took a couple years to go through that quantity last time we ran them.
Terry.

I would be in for 4 of them. In the great scheme of things that is not very many.

What I like about them is, while they work very well, I could paint them any color I wanted. And if I got tired of a color I could always paint them another color.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Deezer5150:

Having never seen these but liking the look in the pic up there I can say I’d be in for 10, even if it was only to stockpile them for later use.

Here you go.

IMG_3158 (resized).JPGIMG_3158 (resized).JPGIMG_3159 (resized).JPGIMG_3159 (resized).JPGIMG_3161 (resized).JPGIMG_3161 (resized).JPGIMG_3162 (resized).JPGIMG_3162 (resized).JPG

IMG_3160 (resized).JPGIMG_3160 (resized).JPG
#37 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Robocop's flippers are so strong you posted it twice

pinside and pictures do not always work smoothly.

Quoted from slochar:

$15 seems cheap for these if it's a block of solid Aluminum - I guess the machinist making them might be cutting the blocks in some way to minimize waste? Or it the shaft separately installed like on the normal flippers?

Considering what everything is costing this day and age, $15.00 is a screaming deal. However, I need 4 for my Big Game; That's $60.00 worth of flippers. But the plastic Stern flippers are priced at $7.00-$10.00 each which takes some sting out of the extra costs.

I'm not sure how the machinist makes his cuts, but these flippers are hog outs from a block of solid aluminum i.e they are hollow on the bottom side to reduce weight. A steel shaft is pressed in from the bottom and has a tight fit. The machinist knows his stuff; They are of quality manufacture.

They are a little heavier than the plastic flippers but the flipper coils have no problem with making powerful hits. For anybody installing these flippers I highly recommend a fresh shop job on your flippers. If you install these and leave in crappy worn out coil sleeve and a mushroomed coil plunger you probably will not like the results. And then you will come on the board and trash them as being lousy performers.

Quoted from slochar:

Not a fan of changing the profile on the classic sterns though to the thinner one, but hey, it's your game, do what you like to it.

I understand. It is not factory but it is easily reversible.

2 months later
#48 3 years ago

I really like mine. I could use 10 more. Wow. A $150.00 worth of flippers.

And Wow again. I have four new of the Williams style. I never thought to check for flex. They flex. I would like to see what that flex looks like with s slo-mo camera.

Yes. I could use 10 more of the metal bats.

3 months later
#52 3 years ago

I would buy 10 of them and pay in advance.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yes, I would love to buy some.

How many is "some". We ain't gonna get PL to act unless there are some real numbers.

Right now, we are at the 10 I said I would buy.

Anybody else want to step up?

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Terry said one of the reasons he stopped selling them is because the price was going to climb probably to $15 per bat. Assuming that price, I would take at least six.

OK. We are at 16. But I don't know what the magic number is to incent Terry to make them again.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Ready to buy 30 bats here. Make them and people will come!

We are up to 54.

But 15 sets? 30 bats? That's a lot of jack. $450.00 @ $15.00 each. You sure?

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

I assumed he meant 30 individual bats, 15 sets. That’s what I meant for me. I need 4 sets.

Corrected. Thank you.

You are in for 8 each. Pinball Life did not sell them as sets before. We are now at 62 bats.

#65 3 years ago

62 plus

Quoted from moto_cat:

I’m in for 2 pairs..

Quoted from Hypercoaster:

I'd be in for at least 3 pairs.

_62
+ 4
+ 6
= 72

What if Terry would want pay in advance before he pulled the trigger? Would you still be interested and willing to pay up before hand? I would have no problem with paying an outfit like PL in advance. What about you?

I am asking about this advance stuff because we may really have to kiss Terry's ass for him to tool up for another run.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

62 plus

_62
+ 4
+ 6
= 72
What if Terry would want pay in advance before he pulled the trigger? Would you still be interested and willing to pay up before hand? I would have no problem with paying an outfit like PL in advance. What about you?
I am asking about this advance stuff because we may really have to kiss Terry's ass for him to tool up for another run.

So, 72 bats have moved back down to 62 bats.

3 of us would pre-pay if necessary.

Anybody else?

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I'd order a couple

Will you pre-pay?

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Sounds like he could easily sell 100 of them.

Maybe.

Quoted from John_I:

I would pre pay for at least 6 bats depending on the price.

The price that was discussed up above was $15.00. And that is a WAG number.

It looks like the count is up to around 84.

This is about where we were at 6 months ago.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I’m highly interested but curious to know the mass (weight) of these versus plastic?
Has anyone done a comparison or did I overlook?

I forgot what mine weighed at. There is not that much difference, IMO. All I can tell you is that they are solid as rocks and hit like hammers. You are not going to get any weak and light flipper hits with these.

Maybe someone else has the weight numbers you are looking for.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I wonder how these compare in weight to the older flippers with the metal plate?

Quoted from EJS:

I would hope they are lighter. Those bats I get rid of immediately.

They are probably not lighter. And I don't know if you would want them lighter. The weight they are not does not slow the swing action down. I don't know how much pulling strength an electromechanical coil and plunger have but there is enough pulling strength that the swing action is not affected. My aluminum bats will send the ball all the way to the back of the play field quickly and I think the little bit of extra weight helps. But I don't have any scientific studies to back it up.

1 month later
#103 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Yes, they are in production.
Terry.

Will you announce here when they are in stock?

1 month later
#112 3 years ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Been watching this thread only because i heard of these in a passing conversation in the past. Now that there being made guess I'll get a pair don't want terry stuck with box of flipper bats that people asked for then not sell.

I committed for 10. I'm buying 10. I hope the others who spoke stay true to their word,

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I committed for 10. I'm buying 10. I hope the others who spoke stay true to their word,

I do need to qualify what I said. If my memory is correct we all seemed to gravitate to $15.00 per flipper or $30.00 for. a pair. If the price is more than that I may have to adjust my order.

Sort of like going to the big box store to get four 2 X 4's at $2.50 each and when getting to the store, you see that 2 X 4s are now priced at $6.00 each and you buy only one.

4 months later
#136 3 years ago

Order here as well.

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Just received them today and they are beautiful but sadly, they developed rotational play at the shaft after being in the machine for only about a minute. I spoke to Terry and he was very concerned, so we will see how this gets fixed. Of course he instantly offered a refund and wants to get this handled asap.

I bought 4 and received them today. They seem to have nice tight shafts. I'll install tomorrow and give the play test.

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I bought 4 and received them today. They seem to have nice tight shafts. I'll install tomorrow and give the play test.

All 4 of mine are no good.

I'll need to contact PL.

#146 3 years ago

I just got am email for PL. I am being refunded as well. It sounds like everybody will be refunded.

#147 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I just got am email for PL. I am being refunded as well. It sounds like everybody will be refunded.

I also was comparing the new aluminum flipper bat to my old ones I bought several years ago. It looks like the machinist cheaped out on the machining, too.

The new one weighs 2.2 oz.

The old one weighs 1.8 oz.

IMG_6070 (resized).JPGIMG_6070 (resized).JPG

IMG_6071 (resized).JPGIMG_6071 (resized).JPG

And here is why. The machinist decided to cut corners on hogging out the insides.

I bummed. I really like the older ones that I have; They are for sure not for sale.

I hope Terry does not get shanked on this deal.

IMG_6069 (resized).JPGIMG_6069 (resized).JPG

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Probably too soon, but couldn't help but notice Terry's choice of words.
I messaged him after he refunded me to see if there was a way I could cover some of the partial costs -- It sounded like it was a headache to make these in the first place and this issue only adds more frustration to the process. I'd hate to see all his effort not result in something positive.
If the shaft is coming free from the bat I wonder if it would be possible to drill/tap a hole in the back part of the bat itself then install an allen head style plug screw to tighten up on the shaft (much like how the shafts are secured under the playfield to the links/arms). Not the most visually appealing solution, but at least the hole/screw would be covered by the flipper rubber. The underside of the bat looks thick enough to allow this to happen -- it is also easy to notice a difference in the bat/shaft "connection" between the two in Cotton's pictures.
Terry told me to throw my bats away -- I'd like to try something to salvage them before I do that!

For grins, I poured some super glue down into the shaft hole to see what would happen. The super glue did tighten things up but I doubt that it will last under use.

The other thing I think will be a problem is the weight. But I will not know until later today when I can install and give them a try.

Drilling and tapping the hole sounds like it may have possibilities. But the big difference is that you would be tapping a hole in aluminum as opposed to the tapped hole on the flipper lever that is tapped in steel. I don't know if aluminum would hold under what has to be tremendous stress to keep things from slipping.

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

If you look at the spot where the shaft enters the bat, it look like the old bats had a key on one side to keep it from rotating and the new ones the shaft is round. Seems like a bad design. As for the weight, that is not a huge deal, but the older ones do look better and more finished with the hogging they did.

I just looked. You are correct. There is a key milled into the original. I did not notice that.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

I wonder how astronomical the price would be to CNC the combined shaft/flipper out of a single billet.
And I wonder how many people would pony up, regardless.

Not workable. The bat is aluminum. The shaft is some high grade steel. An aluminum shaft would not last. And a steel flipper would be too heavy.

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah this is a basic design problem. No way this can stand up to the torque without some sort of mechanical locking feature like the originals had. This is not going to be fixed by epoxy or super glue. These flippers are basically display pieces to be used on trophies or as Christmas tree ornaments!

My super glue trick held for just long enough to say these are paper weights. They are too heavy. That extra .4 oz. of weight kills them .

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Someone will figure a way to get them working, though internal keyways aren’t easy
[quoted image]

Not worth the time and trouble. It is not worth it for Terry to pay for return shipping. And you are not going cut a keyway without hiring a machinist with the proper tools for cutting a keyway.

And as I noted in my previous post, they are too heavy.

Terry said he ordered 500 of them. If he paid $10.00 (wild guess) each, this is a big hit. And that is a lot of machine work for $10.00 (wild guess). You would need a CNC that could gang mill in quantities to make any money.

#168 3 years ago

When there is nothing to lose.....

I have just drilled a cross hole and hammered in a roll/spring pin. I have no idea if a roll pin is up the the shear stresses that will be placed on it as a rotating pin locker, but I figure it is worth a try.

It was not hard to drill through the shaft metal and the pin drove right in with a couple of hammer taps. But it takes a drill press to be able to drill a straight, clean hole. Obviously, the pin will be hidden under the rubber.

It will be a couple of days before I can test this out.

Wish me luck.

IMG_6092 (resized).JPGIMG_6092 (resized).JPG

IMG_6093 (resized).JPGIMG_6093 (resized).JPG

IMG_6094 (resized).JPGIMG_6094 (resized).JPG

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Great work!! Looking forward to hearing the results after a few dozen games!!

Yes. I am concerned that the aluminum will be able to hold up.

EDIT: However, the small roll pin slides inside a larger roll pin. If the aluminum gives out, I may be able to oversize the hole in the bat aluminum only and use the larger roll pin as sort of a bushing.

IMG_6095 (resized).JPGIMG_6095 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#174 3 years ago

And now...The Aluminum Flippers.

Before pinside went down I showed my roll pin mod to lock the flipper to the shaft.

Since this time, I have played perhaps 250-300 short ball time games. I did not keep a log but I probably put about 3 hours of play time on. And so far, the flippers are performing quite well. I think they will go the distance.

However, the weight with these new flippers weighed in at 2.2 oz. as opposed to the original flippers that weigh 1.8 oz. My own subjective judgment is that I did not care for the extra weight. So I fixed that.

To lose some weight I trimmed off some of the bottom of the flippers and got them down to 1.9 oz. I could do some more trimming and get them down to 1.8 oz. However, they are performing flawlessly and are kicking like mules.

What I did was cook up a jig for the table saw and trimmed some material away.

IMG_6099 (resized).jpgIMG_6099 (resized).jpg

IMG_6100 (resized).jpgIMG_6100 (resized).jpg

IMO, they look fabulous. And they perform. I am very happy. Now I want the other 6 flippers that I was planning to buy.

IMG_6101 (resized).jpgIMG_6101 (resized).jpg

One more thing: By cutting the bottom of the flipper away I have all kinds of clearance between the bottom of the flipper and surface of the play field. I will never ever have to worry about flipper drag marring my play field.

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

So you get nice shiny flippers for free. I knew that the roll pin idea would work. I wish I had kept mine and not returned them so fast.

I have offered to Terry to pay for them. He took the risk and I have a product that is working how I expected them to work. Give me a small discount for my time to make the corrections and I will be happy to pay the man plus buy the other 6 that I was planning on buying.

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I would have tried taking out some aluminum in a drill press first

I would like to hear how you would propose to do that. They are already hogged out.

Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Yes, that would be my first action. Hog out the inside before cutting the bottom off. Preferably at the tip of the bat where the weight matters most.

They are already hogged out; Just not as much as the earlier ones were hogged out. I also drilled a hole at the tip to take out some extra material, as well.

You can see the hogged out areas. To hog out the inside even more would take a Bridgeport mill or a CNC machine and an end mill to make those cuts.

IMG_6093 (resized).JPGIMG_6093 (resized).JPG

I went with down and dirty. With the tools I had. And to be honest, I did know if this would work or not.

Cutting the bottom off has hurt nothing and got the weight down. And I have the extra clearance that cannot be seen from a playing position.

It works. I'm happy.

IMG_6124 (resized).JPGIMG_6124 (resized).JPG

#183 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I already double pinned one of mine and plan on pinning them all. Not worried about the weight at all. These are going into modern Sterns. Up first is Star Wars Premium.

I found this link about spring/roll/coiled pins. The main thing I got from it was that the pin diameter should not be more than 1/3 the diameter of the shaft that it is pinning.

https://www.spirol.com/library/sub_catalogs/cldp-Design_Guidelines_us.pdf

https://www.spirol.com

#184 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

So, i'm I understanding correctly that pinball life is officially done with this product? Ie they are no pursuing replacements of these defective products?

Sort of sounds like that. I suppose it depends on the definition of "near future". Once bitten, twice shy.

Quoted from pinballlife:

Yes, in retrospect there are other ways to skin this cat, but there isn't going to be any cat skinning on this project from PBL in the near future.

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

This is totally true. I would not waste time trying to hog out or remove metal. Weight will make zero difference on the power of the bat and might make a minuscule difference on the return spring speed if the spring is out of spec.

I would like to agree with you. I really would. Logic is on your side. However, if weight is of no issue, then all that would need to be done is to cut a profile of the flipper, and mount a flipper shaft. That would get the production cost way down since no provision would need to be considered for hogging out. And the flipper would probably come in weighing at least 3 oz. IMO, there has to be a law of diminishing returns creeping in here somewhere. E.G. How many ounces can a flipper coil pull without losing the power it needs to move the bat? At some point, weight becomes an issue. Your mileage may differ but for me there is a "felt" difference between 1.8/1.9 oz. and 2.2 oz.

I agree that my experience is subjective and without expensive engineering testing all it will be is subjective reasoning on my part. But I have been playing my Seawitch with these aluminum bats since 2016 and also my Catacomb in 2018. When I installed these latest bats on my Big Game, I did one side only. And they just did not feel right. The timing of the hit felt off. With nothing to lose, I chopped off the bottom of just one flipper and gave it another go. Again, subjective measure here, but it played better with the extra weight removed. I lost no time in cutting the bottoms from the other 3 flippers. If I manage to score some more from Terry I will waste no time in putting them through the weight loss program.

And looking on the other side of the coin, the factory style Williams flippers I like to use weigh in at 1 oz. And they do a good job of whacking the ball to the back of the play field with the much lighter weight. That puts me in the opinion that the law of diminishing returns applies the the lower side of the weight scale, as well. For extreme example, a flipper weighing it at .01 oz with be paper thin and as limp as a wet noodle.

So maybe there is a sweet spot that lies somewhere between 1 oz. and 1.9 oz. ?

I'd like to agree with you, but I cannot.
=====================================================================

Quoted from PinRob:

3 spots to get some aluminum out of with a drill press. Middle area and tip only little bit though, back area deep
[quoted image]

b3680af00b77e486ec8323989af39bebc506292c.jpeg (resized).jpgb3680af00b77e486ec8323989af39bebc506292c.jpeg (resized).jpg

I did drill one hole in the tip but the amount of material removed did not amount to much. I could drill one more hole at the tip but to do it right, really calls for and end mill bit.

That web in the middle would definitely require a router type bit to make any kind of effective cut. Trying to use a drill bit on that skinny strip of web would be a fool's errand.

And you cannot remove very much metal from the base circle area with a drill bit. You could drill a couple of holes and remove some material.

You might be able to make it happen, but I don't consider myself good enough to hog these areas out with a drill bit. I do not have access to a Bridgeport or a CNC or I would have chosen to complete the hog out in the same manner as the original aluminum bats. With out the proper tools, cutting the bottoms off is the only way I can see to get enough weight off to make a difference.

And while I do not agree with John_I on weight differences, I do agree that removing metal from the base circle is of minor issue regarding weight.

Quoted from John_I:

Removing metal anywhere from mid-flipper to close to the shaft of the bat is truly meaningless and for the same reason overall weight on a scale is truly meaningless.

If I do get some more of these bats, the only thing I will do different is to make some sort of jig for the band saw to make straight, unwavering cuts and stay away from the table saw.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Roseville, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pbl-aluminum-flipper-bats-long-term-reviews?tu=cottonm4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.