Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by hocuslocus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from hocuslocus:

If you use payrange, make sure you check them every now and again. I had a game giving out 30 credits for a dollar, my vending machine was giving out 2 dollars for every one dollar. I haven't changed anything in a long time on them... it just started doing this on their own.
    I had to reset both devices and to clear up the issue, I asked tech support if there is anything I can do about this and they basically said "sorry that sucks, keep an eye on it and let us know". I aint got time to be checking this stuff all time, can't really get rid of them at this point either. Think I'm just gonna stick my change machine on payrange and call it a day.

Funny, I was thinking of getting a unit just for my change machine. I had hemmed and hawed for a long time because the Coinbox Podcast guys had great luck with them in MN. But I went back one time an the unit was another $10 every few months. That was when I was thinking of putting all my machines on Payrange. At that price I could have bought another System 11 and we were still growing then. So I kept putting it off and now I'm glad I did. With the current fees I'd not want to stick with them.

Many of my games don't earn $50 a month, let alone $200. So until the pinball culture here is an actual thing I'll be sticking with a change machine and quarters.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/payrange-fees-increasing?tu=desertt1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.