Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by phil-lee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

96e7aba6e7c2c2a2898d0e57a11e770f945f1d274d33ba94437a3b4cb7949820 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 7.57.03 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 7.56.18 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benhardy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I keep a paypal account for small purchases off eBay and some pinball parts purchases. Very convenient for that.
    But I found out how evil they are when I accepted $4000 for a pinball machine that I just wanted to see gone and that is the only way the buyer who I trusted was willing to pay, fees and all. And then I could not get it out as per the user agreement. So I learned and never did that again.
    At one point my account was so jacked I could not use friends and family at all. So the rep I talked with was very helpful and told me to just close the account and start over. Been fine for my occasional menial purchases and gifts ever since.
    It's also risky putting your credit card out there for grabs, so you kinda gotta pick your poison on long distance purchases from people you do not know.

I received a $5000 payment for a pin had to wait 14days for funds to be available after the wait they still won't allow me transfer the money, spent mins to get through to a customer care lady, not that it was helpful had to refund the money. since buyer had received his pin already he wired money. Never again would i use them.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Not true. There is no fee on F&F payments unless the remitter funds the transaction with a credit card.

not true, just paid with my paypal balance (F&F) and fees were charged

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I think you meant to say "Buyer's mistake".
    I'm looking at your numbers. A fee 2.9% fee of $145.30 equates to a $5000.00 base price. Did you get $5,000.00 for the Nine Ball you have up for sale?
    That would be a nice chuck of change for a Nine Ball? I don't see any sale pending but thought I would ask. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of fee does Pinside get on a $5,000.00 sale?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88484
    BTW: I also notice your have never had a Red Heart next to your pinside name. You should consider becoming a paid up pinside member and contribute to the cause.

And cotton had to go all out.. LOL!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benhardy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paypal-seller-beware-refund-of-payment-fees-go-to-seller?tu=benhardy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.