8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by akm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

The buyer can do nothing to release your funds. You will wait the full 21 days or whstever. You could refund PayPal and ask for correct payment method.

Only accept PayPal if you are shipping with a reputable company that will leave shipping documentation. If they are picking up, do NOT accept PayPal unless they are a friend or very trustworthy.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

Gave them a call too, they also said if you have the buyer call them they will release the funds right away. Spoke with the buyer and he's happy to do that too so all should be good.

I just want to stress again, Ebay does not know what they are talking about, PayPal will hold funds. Been through this 3 times with sellers and could not get the $ released. The last one I actually left positive feedback 2 weeks before I received it because I felt bad for the seller ( I had never done that, but it still didn't work)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paypal-question?tu=toasterdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.