5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jarson
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3955 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3954 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3953 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3943 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zene10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I've sent multiple PMs to Robin but I have not heard back yet regarding a Pinside shop payment issue I am having.

Three separate people have purchased items from my Pinside shop between February 3rd and February 7th.
    These are the only transactions I've had in this time period.

All three payments to my PayPal account have immediately been refunded (reversed). Multiple attempts by the customer to pay meet the same result - payment shows up in PayPal and is immediately reversed.

If I invoice the customer directly, and they pay using the same method, the payment is processed normally.

PayPal customer service has assured me there is not a problem on their end.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues with sales from their Pinside shop and Payment to PayPal?

#3 5 years ago

Thanks ForceFlow

I'm beyond level 2 techs now at PayPal and have submitted a formal ticket.

#4 5 years ago

My PayPal account has been active since 2003. On February 3rd the problems started.

First phone call to PayPal, bounced around for 27 minutes before being disconnected.
    Second phone call, I was bounced around for over an hour before "This is Beth. I'm the right person. Please hold while I fix your problem." Disconnected.
    On the phone for the 3rd time for almost an hour and still waiting ...

I hope no other pinside shop owner ever has a situation like this.

IMG_3943 (resized).JPGIMG_3943 (resized).JPGIMG_3953 (resized).JPGIMG_3953 (resized).JPG
    #5 5 years ago

It is Pinside, so I like to complain.

3rd disconnect without resolution.

IMG_3954 (resized).JPGIMG_3954 (resized).JPG
    #7 5 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I was on chat simultaneously while on the telephone for over 3 hours - between departments and on hold with PayPal.

One technical incident ticket opened and closed (without resolution).

In the end, the Limitation Department of PayPal wanted to verify my date of birth. After which I was told everything should work correctly.

3+ hours of my life to verify my date of birth.

On the plus side, I've been around the world (virtually) one or more times today, bouncing from call center to call center.

I'm not holding my breath that the issue has been resolved.

IMG_3955 (resized).JPGIMG_3955 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zene10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paypal-amp-pinside-issues-automatic-refunds?tu=zene10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.