Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JodyG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210309_153551 (resized).jpg
    20210309_153534 (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    06928C89-54E9-4E2D-82E2-CEB43E8F0A07 (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

Wondering if this would be of any help to the homebrewers out there? I have quite a few ramps that wind up getting cut up for scrap, defects like webs and minor superficial cracks. Instead of throwing these away, would it be helpful to the homebrew folks to have a grab bag of ramp sections to use for trying things out and mocking things up? If this would be of interest, I can make this happen for the cost of shipping. I can fit quite a bit in a box.

#2 3 years ago

I also have some white water ramps I could donate for the cost of shipping. And link to home brew thread.

#3 3 years ago

Heck yeah. I have a box of random mechs and stuff. I’d take some reject ramps to play with. And if I like a design, I’d definitely contact you for a quality version

#4 3 years ago

Good on you Jody, great gesture!

#5 3 years ago

Absolutely! Awesome idea. I’m past that point on my current project but could def use this for my next one .. already collecting parts for it although it’s a ways off

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Absolutely! Awesome idea. I’m past that point on my current project but could def use this for my next one .. already collecting parts for it although it’s a ways off

I'm vaguely in the same situation myself. I've had a homebrew project in my mind for some time, but have just been collecting parts for the time being. I could use some ramps.

2 months later
    #8 3 years ago

Dang already snatched up? That was quick!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Dang already snatched up? That was quick!

Yes, headed to Norway! But ill be adding more as I clean up the shop. If you click the "notify me" tab on the item page, you'll get an email as soon as I put more in stock.

#10 3 years ago

Norway?! That’s awesome!! Thanks for the tip

#11 3 years ago

Yeah I missed it too but put my email in to be notified on the next random box.

#12 3 years ago

I'll try to get another one listed this week...thanks everyone!

#13 3 years ago

Listed a few more boxes...less than what I have demand for, so get them while you can! These will be it for a little while.

#14 3 years ago

Thanks. I was able to grab one

#15 3 years ago

Got my box. Lots of interesting shapes. I recognize a few, but I like not knowing what they were from.

It’s going into my pile of mechs I’ve been accumulating while I work on a retheme before making an original white wood

Great value for $30 and $10 shipping

06928C89-54E9-4E2D-82E2-CEB43E8F0A07 (resized).jpeg06928C89-54E9-4E2D-82E2-CEB43E8F0A07 (resized).jpeg
    #16 3 years ago

Mine came in today as well -- so many ramp options! Very much appreciated!!!

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #17 3 years ago

I have 1-15 lb jumbo box available!
    https://rampomatic.com/products/jumbo-home-brewer-ramp-grab-box-002

20210309_153534 (resized).jpg20210309_153534 (resized).jpg20210309_153551 (resized).jpg20210309_153551 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paying-it-forward-with-ramp-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.