(Topic ID: 74929)

PAY IT FORWARD - january 2014 edition (starting early)

By j_m_

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HighSpeed1
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 38 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4341.JPG
    system6-7.png
    IMG_1228[1].JPG
    IMAG0078.jpg
    IMG_4153.JPG
    IMG_4152.JPG
    free_pf_hinges+brackets.jpg
    20140616_171205.jpg
    Dr_Dude_rev4_roms.jpg
    SST-GreenSuperband.jpg
    Photo Apr 16, 10 11 07 AM.jpg
    IMG_20140407_194818_095.jpg
    securedownload.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    HSCopter.jpg
    170860-i.jpg

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 5 years ago

PAY IT FORWARD continues in this thread. The old one is here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-holiday-edition

Pinball manufacturer stickers to the first 3 people that pm me. please use the subject line: pay it forward - january 2014

please note: I can only fulfill requests for the bally or williams formatted stickers that look similiar to the one seen in the link here:
    http://www.phosphors.com/temp/wpc%20software.jpg

#2 5 years ago

pm sent

#3 5 years ago

I have a DMD with the bottom and rightmost lines out. Will include a monkey sticker.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

I have a DMD with the bottom and rightmost lines out. Will include a monkey sticker.

pm sent

#5 5 years ago

DMD and monkey sticker claimed

#6 5 years ago

I received 4 pm's, but will honor all 4 requests
    stickers have been claimed

#7 5 years ago

Thanks to j_m_ for starting off a new thread, and thanks to Robin for the sticky. Happy New Year, guys and gals!

#8 5 years ago

YAY!!!

#9 5 years ago

Ha! Fun.

#10 5 years ago

Bump!

#11 5 years ago

j_m_, got them today and they look great. Thanks. Looking for something to pay forward.

#12 5 years ago

I have four white Bally target switches. They came from a black pyramid.20140102_221412.jpg

Spoken for

#13 5 years ago

just a head's up on everyone that I sent manufacturer's stickers to:

to the best of my knowledge, the sticker with all four corners squared off is applied to the back of the cabinet and the one with the 2 rounded (bottom) corners is applied to the inside of the cabinet

#14 5 years ago

I've got a nice set of Charlie's Angels plastics, free to a good home (preferably with a Charlie's Angels in need, of course!). No cracks, just a couple minute screw rubs and a few of them are a little warped so might need flattened. Hit me with a PM and I'll send them your way as soon as I find a box for them.

Edit: Spoken for - thanks!

charlies.jpg

#15 5 years ago

I posted these in Dec with no takers... I have 3 sets of Grand Lizard drop targets. They're printed on vinyl and laminated so they should hold up for a long time.
    drop targets.jpg

#16 5 years ago

I have a 6116 RAM pull - used in various games/boards - tested and working. First one to PM me with the game they think they need it for can have it.

viperrwk

#17 5 years ago

Soapman,

PM sent!

#18 5 years ago

Ryan. Yours

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

I posted these in Dec with no takers... I have 3 sets of Grand Lizard drop targets. They're printed on vinyl and laminated so they should hold up for a long time.

drop targets.jpg 171 KB

All drops are spoken for.

#20 5 years ago

I'll throw these target decal sets back up. PM me with your mail address and what machine you need them for.

IMG_3237.JPG
    IMG_3235.JPG
    IMG_3234.JPG
    IMG_3233.JPG
    IMG_3232.JPG

IMG_3656.JPG

#21 5 years ago

Hi Pinsiders

First all my best wishes to you .

l would like to thank Dave (Egyptrus) and Eric (Cheddar) for thisXmas gift .

Incredible, awesome . You sent me a full set of plastic for my Black Hole machine.
    (I promise next time, i will share extra-parts but sorry at this time i'm leaving my company, i have to move the house , all the parts are in a different location)

Thanks again.

Long life to Pinside.

Have a great 2014.

Lionel.

pinside gift.jpg
    #22 5 years ago

Thanks for saying thanks.

I've sent out a good amount of free stuff over the years and 9 out of 10 times never hear back from the receiver. Seems people are quick with that "I want" email but when it comes to simply saying "thank you" their keyboards freeze up. A simple "thank you" really does go a long way.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Thanks for saying thanks.
    I've sent out a good amount of free stuff over the years and 9 out of 10 times never hear back from the receiver. Seems people are quick with that "I want" email but when it comes to simply saying "thank you" their keyboards freeze up. A simple "thank you" really does go a long way.

+ infinity

#24 5 years ago

I was gonna thank the guy that sent the new flipper rubbers to me in the Christmas thread but by the time I got them the thread was closed. So ... Thanks for the super bands you sent. They will be put to good use!

#25 5 years ago

I know I did in a PM but may not have in the public forum, so Thanks to frunch for the parts he sent me! (Also from the Holiday thread)

#26 5 years ago

KingNine:
    when did you receive your super-bands? I've been waiting on a set as well, but it looks like the post office may have lost them

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

KingNine:
    when did you receive your super-bands? I've been waiting on a set as well, but it looks like the post office may have lost them

I'm in the same boat. Had a set coming. Sadly nothing yet. Can't argue with free though so I appreciate the offer from the chap who offered them up.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pauz21:

I'm in the same boat. Had a set coming. Sadly nothing yet. Can't argue with free though so I appreciate the offer from the chap who offered them up.

yep, and even more so from someone who didn't even have them lying about. he actually ordered them for those of us who replied

#29 5 years ago

Well I did get the ones he had on hand (assuming it was the same guy) Mine came in about 1 week ago. He appologized for taking so long and that things were busy or such. I didn't mind as they were pay it forwards.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

yep, and even more so from someone who didn't even have them lying about. he actually ordered them for those of us who replied

I didn't realize that. That's even cooler. Hope they show but if they don't I'm thankful for the offer.

#31 5 years ago

Thanks a bunch, Soapman!

#32 5 years ago

You are welcome Ryan. You should have them by this weekend. Enjoy

#33 5 years ago

I still have a 4 bank frame and pem weldment for world poker tour up for grabs.

#34 5 years ago

The black knight decals are all spoken for.

#35 5 years ago

Got them today, ,they look great. Thank you.

Quoted from j_m_:

I received 4 pm's, but will honor all 4 requests
    stickers have been claimed

#36 5 years ago

j-m makes a great product. Thanks again for the stickers. If anyone needs a new one to complete your resto j_m is the one to get them from. (just a little plug)

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

j-m makes a great product. Thanks again for the stickers. If anyone needs a new one to complete your resto j_m is the one to get them from. (just a little plug)

thanks for the compliment
    as always, I'm striving for perfection on these, so if any of the information doesn't look EXACTLY the same (same font, size and position) as on your original, shoot me a pm or email so that I can determine the differences and update my templates to correct the issues.

#38 5 years ago

Free, send SASE to :

John W Powell
    990 Maple Grove Road
    Moscow Pa 18444

P1110532.JPG
    #39 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

The black knight decals are all spoken for.

Got them, Nice work! Many thanks, the black knight shall ride again!

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

I have four white Bally target switches. They came from a black pyramid.

Spoken for

ThanksSoapman.jpg

Truly appreciated,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#41 5 years ago

Ryan, NICE drawing. The best part is that looks like me. How about a copy of that. You are welcome.

#42 5 years ago

That looks like me too! How did you know Ryan?

#43 5 years ago

lol nice Ryan!

#44 5 years ago

UPDATE: The decals are all spoken for...

Free Taxi playfield decals (first image). PM me to let me know which ones you want!

BTW, I am looking for a small plastic piece from Taxi (it is the second image). It's the one right next to the left ramp entrance. Let me know if you have one you can part with!

photo(2).JPG
    taxi plastic.jpg

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

lol nice Ryan!

Quoted from Soapman:

Ryan, NICE drawing.

Ha-ha! That ole' thing?

Quoted from Soapman:

The best part is that looks like me.

Quoted from Pafasa:

That looks like me too!

I think we all must have the generic respectable-nerd look down to a science.

Quoted from Soapman:

How about a copy of that.

Not a chance, Soapman. You get the original! I'll send you a PM for details.

Such a fun thread,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Ha-ha! That ole' thing?

I think we all must have the generic respectable-nerd look down to a science.

Not a chance, Soapman. You get the original! I'll send you a PM for details.
    Such a fun thread,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics

We need to meet. Are you going to expo in the fall?

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

We need to meet.

Ha-ha! I'm all for it! Wish a lot of us were closer.

Quoted from Pafasa:

Are you going to expo in the fall?

I've been the last two years (my first two years) and would love to go back for Expo's 30th. We'll see how plans shape up with the fam, though. We were excited to meet John Trudeau in October (my wife loves Creature).

claytorsExpo13.jpg

We went with a 4-month-old last year (our first child). He kinda calls the shots these days. Fingers crossed for Expo '14, though.

Best,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Soapman. You get the original!

Soapman, I'm off to the post office to mail it to ya (along with one of my books)! Thanks again!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

as always, I'm striving for perfection on these, so if any of the information doesn't look EXACTLY the same (same font, size and position) as on your original, shoot me a pm or email so that I can determine the differences and update my templates to correct the issues.

Will do, and thanks so much for sending these out. Things have been so busy I haven't gotten to the point of installation yet, but they look like factory original!

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Ha-ha! I'm all for it! Wish a lot of us were closer.

I've been the last two years (my first two years) and would love to go back for Expo's 30th. We'll see how plans shape up with the fam, though. We were excited to meet John Trudeau in October (my wife loves Creature).

We went with a 4-month-old last year (our first child). He kinda calls the shots these days. Fingers crossed for Expo '14, though.
    Best,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics

claytorsExpo13.jpg 37 KB

Hope you make it. I plan to as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 17.00
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 79.00
    $ 249.00
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 55.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 87.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside