Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 297 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2098.JPG
    20131219_082449_resized.jpg
    20131219_082435_resized.jpg
    20131219_082424_resized.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change 2.JPG
    image.jpg
    image-124.jpg
    IMG_3910.JPG
    100_0796-396.jpg
    100_0796.jpg
    100_0794.jpg
    100_0793.jpg
    100_0795.jpg
    Stickies.jpg
    IMG_2660.JPG
    20131202_195848.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#11 10 years ago

ok, here's my early cyber "monday/black friday" holiday pay it forward
    ***a set of wpc manufacturer's stickers for anyone doing a restoration to the first *5* people who pm me***

here are the rules to get your free set of stickers:
    - you must send me a pm with the subject line "holiday pay it forward - restoration stickers"
    - you must quote this post with the reply "pm'ed" so that others know that you've taken up one of the available 5 sets
    - you must have not won a set from my previously from any of my other "pay it forward" offerings this year

I will reply to your pm with my email address and then you will need to send me a clear scan/photo of your original sticker(s) so that I have all of the information to create a set for you.

good luck and happy holidays!

[edit]
    4 3 2 1 0 sets left

update:
    ALL SETS CLAIMED

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

ok, here's my early cyber "monday/black friday" holiday pay it forward
    ***a set of wpc manufacturer's stickers for anyone doing a restoration to the first *5* people who pm me***
    here are the rules to get your free set of stickers:
    - you must send me a pm with the subject line "holiday pay it forward - restoration stickers"
    - you must quote this post with the reply "pm'ed" so that others know that you've taken up one of the available 5 sets
    - you must have not won a set from my previously from any of my other "pay it forward" offerings this year
    I will reply to your pm with my email address and then you will need to send me a clear scan/photo of your original sticker(s) so that I have all of the information to create a set for you.
    good luck and happy holidays!
    [edit]
    4 3 2 1 0 sets left
    update:
    ALL SETS CLAIMED

I'm offering up 2 more sets, because I'm feeling generous (or bored, I can't remember

[EDIT]
    both sets are now gone

ps
    your stickers should look something like this (WPC, not earlier system 1-11)
    wpc software.jpgwpc software.jpg

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Hey, I've got one of those printers, too! Well, at work anyway. Do you use a special material for the label itself? I ask because I know that some mfg's use a label material that, should you try to remove it, it's self-destructs and leaves the word "VOID" patterned behind.

I am using special label stock which is biaxially-oriented polypropylene or BOPP (it's a plastic, sort of like a kit-kat wrapper) and the corresponding plastic-based ribbon film stock (which bonds itself to the label. it won't smear, flake or blacken like thermal label stock). it's the same type of stock that b/w used back in the day (it isn't cheap at over $100 a roll, and that's just for the label stock. the correct ribbon film is extra)

I use software that I custom-wrote to produce the labels

#87 10 years ago

ShootForSirValue:
    I'd love a set of the superbands, if they are still available. pm'ing you now

2 weeks later
    #232 10 years ago

did everyone receive their manufacturer's stickers (with the exception of Thor-NL, who resides half-way across the globe)?

I've only received 2 replies so far from the other 6 sets that I mailed out

2 weeks later
    #296 10 years ago

actually, I think that it was better off creating a new topic every month (which was done over the summer). people didn't have to wade through a ton of pages this way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-holiday-edition?tu=j_m_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.