Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 297 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN2098.JPG
    20131219_082449_resized.jpg
    20131219_082435_resized.jpg
    20131219_082424_resized.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change 2.JPG
    image.jpg
    image-124.jpg
    IMG_3910.JPG
    100_0796-396.jpg
    100_0796.jpg
    100_0794.jpg
    100_0793.jpg
    100_0795.jpg
    Stickies.jpg
    IMG_2660.JPG
    20131202_195848.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 10 years ago

Space shuttle back glass is gone

#152 10 years ago

I have a bunch of flipper coils and brackets not sure what game they go to. If you pay shipping you can have them. I will try and get a picture uploaded in about an hour and half when I am at my shop. Also have a Williams plunger assembly mostly complete again you pay shipping.

I am searching for some pool sharks plastics including a pair of slingshot plastics, the center drop target plastic, or the left sharkeys billiard emporium plastic with mounting hardware.

Also any flyer for anything in my collection (black belt and pool sharks not listed but I have them)

#153 10 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

If no one grabs the credits reel shoot me a pm.
    I would only be getting it because it seems whiter than mine.
    But if someone really needs one I am not going to get it just because of that.
    Nice offer.

Consider yourself first in line if nobody else expresses a need for the entire unit.

Dave

#154 10 years ago

Received! Please take the plunger assembly from the list.

#155 10 years ago
    Quoted from RDReynolds:

Received! Please take the plunger assembly from the list.

Done.

#156 10 years ago
    Quoted from katoskave:

I have a bunch of flipper coils and brackets not sure what game they go to. If you pay shipping you can have them. I will try and get a picture uploaded in about an hour and half when I am at my shop. Also have a Williams plunger assembly mostly complete again you pay shipping.
    I am searching for some Pool Sharks plastics including a pair of slingshot plastics, the center drop target plastic, or the left sharkeys billiard emporium plastic with mounting hardware.
    Also any flyer for anything in my collection (Black Belt and Pool Sharks not listed but I have them)

Please don't put the Flipper coils on the list. Thank you very much katoskave!

#157 10 years ago

I have two standard playfield glass, used and some scratches but not the worst and a set of legs that came off of a Williams, also used, some rust, kinda beat. I know its not very exciting but if anyone local needs them they are welcome to them.

#158 10 years ago

**Gone**

Finally had a chance to look through some stuff.
    Free to anyone who can use this part from a No Fear.

image-232.jpgimage-232.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#160 10 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

Center moving target (the whole thing) for black pyramid. All working when it came out of pin. (need some f-14 plastics)(hint).
    *shipping on me

Still have it

*GONE*

#161 10 years ago

Weekend bump and paying it forward at the same time.

I have a set of Whirlwind spinning disc decals to offer. First up gets them.

whirlwinddiscs-704.jpgwhirlwinddiscs-704.jpg

#162 10 years ago

**gone!**

I've got a left sling plastic for a TZ. It's definitely used and warped a bit so you'll want to heat it and flatten it. But it is better then a broken one. Would also make a great key fob. Shipped free in the US.

IMG_1711.JPGIMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPGIMG_1712.JPG

#163 10 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

Weekend bump and paying it forward at the same time.

whirlwinddiscs-704.jpg 36 KB

I could use a new set. If they are available I would like them.

#164 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

I have a spinning disk motor for Tron and a castle protector (mantis) for MM.

PM sent on the Tron motor.

#165 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

#166 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

#167 10 years ago

Ok I don't know what happened above ^^^
    sorry

#168 10 years ago

Did you send a pm on the tron motor?

#169 10 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

PM SENT!!! WW is my first and favorite pin. Anxiously awaiting a response.

Also, how about these up for grabs from me (EDIT: SPOKEN FOR!):

acdcTargetDecals.jpgacdcTargetDecals.jpg

...a set of AC/DC target decals. Free from me to you (first AC/DC owner to PM me with a mailing address).

Such a cool thread. Keep it up, guys, and great suggestion, jk2171!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#170 10 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Did you send a pm on the tron motor?

Yes, I did. But have not heard anything yet.

#171 10 years ago
    Quoted from EEE:

We have a winner! EEE, PM me your snail mail address and they're on their way.

jk2171, please remove these from the list. Thanks.

#172 10 years ago
    Quoted from Half_Life:

EEE said:

We have a winner! EEE, PM me your snail mail address and they're on their way.

jk2171, please remove these from the list. Thanks.

Aw, bummer. Missed that post. Have fun with 'em, EEE!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#173 10 years ago

I have a brand new white rubber set for a Gottlieb Gladiators I'll donate.

#174 10 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I have a crapload of used bulbs I've replaced with LEDs. Free to the first person who has need for them. I'll even throw in shipping (US only)

Bulbs are spoken for.

#175 10 years ago

ACDC shooter mod. US only. GONE!!!!

image-114.jpgimage-114.jpg

#176 10 years ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

Yes, I did. But have not heard anything yet.

He pm'ed me back a few days ago and said it's mine if I pay shipping, but never heard back since..

#177 10 years ago
    Quoted from gprotein:

He pm'ed me back a few days ago and said it's mine if I pay shipping, but never heard back since..

He finally pm'ed me and said it was gone.

#178 10 years ago

Took the weekend off, but updated the thread this morning. I think I got everything on here, and thought it'd be a good idea to list what was offered, by whom, etc even if it was already claimed before I originally updated the list. The list will be a good reference for fellow Pinsiders to see who among them is good to deal with.

#179 10 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

Took the weekend off, but updated the thread this morning. I think I got everything on here, and thought it'd be a good idea to list what was offered, by whom, etc even if it was already claimed before I originally updated the list. The list will be a good reference for fellow Pinsiders to see who among them is good to deal with.

Good idea!. Bump

#180 10 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

Just letting you know that the Williams EM credit unit I offered up is gone. The various flyers are still available.

Dave

#181 10 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

Just letting you know that the Williams EM credit unit I offered up is gone. The various flyers are still available.
    Dave

Got it...thanks for the update!

#182 10 years ago

Just going through parts and seeing what I can pass along to my fellow pinsiders....Right off the bat I know I have a couple earthshaker flyers if anyone needs one.

#183 10 years ago

Received my target decals and key fob today! Thanks Pafasa and LilRocky!

BSD translite is going in the mail tomorrow....

#184 10 years ago

tommySkill.jpgtommySkill.jpg

Have this Tommy Skill Shot plastic that I bought from Marco and never used.

Would humbly request it's something you actually need.

Long shot: but does anyone have a 'Increase Ferengi Jackpot' plastic for STTNG?

#185 10 years ago

I have a decent set of old metal side rails I can offer up, would have to be local pickup in RI though, kinda big to sent out.. I have no idea what game they go to, I probably bought them for my old Rocky pin, and they were not the right ones.. if you wanna pick them up, they are yours.. I can send a pic if you want to see if they will fit your game, nice shape, a little cleaning would be needed, might be a few small dents.. but free is still free! I know they are from some old Gottlieb.

Also, I am moving to Milford MA over the next 2 weeks, and have been up there several times doing things at the house, so they could be picked up in that area as well, and your welcome to play my 4 machines there if you like.

They look the same on both ends

Does anyone know what game these are from??

DSC00947.JPGDSC00947.JPG

#186 10 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

I have a four bank drop target assembly for World Poker Tour that is up for grabs.

PM sent

#187 10 years ago

PM sent

#188 10 years ago

Such a great thread! I will find something to toss in here this weekend!

#189 10 years ago

PM back and " Bump"

#190 10 years ago

The wpt drop target assembly is spoken for.

#191 10 years ago

One man's trash is another's treasure? We'll see about that!

4x 545 used (but still working) incandescent blinker bulbs, pulled from a TZ
    About 30x 2-pin 0.156" Z-connectors ***CLAIMED***

1385566310859.jpg1385566310859.jpg

#192 10 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

One man's trash is another's treasure? We'll see about that!
    4x 545 used (but still working) incandescent blinker bulbs, pulled from a TZAbout 30x 2-pin 0.156" Z-connectors

1385566310859.jpg 126 KB

PM sent!

#193 10 years ago

BUMP

#194 10 years ago

My Close Encounters Back Glass Is officially spoken for and off the list

#195 10 years ago

List is updated. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

#196 10 years ago

*UPDATE*: All parts have been taken! Congrats to Pafasa and RustyLizard--hope the parts serve you well!

I have a small assortment of parts to offer up:

From a HSII: The Getaway: 3 pop bumper caps (clear red), 3 pop bumper skirts (blue, they have a little dried-up novus that I'm certain will come right off), 2 flipper bats with 'W' logo (white, used but in good shape)

From a Black Knight: pop bumper cap with faded sticker on top, but in good shape otherwise

I also have a few odd pop bumper caps for EM games, as shown in the pic below.

Take just some parts, or take them all! I just want to see them go to good use!
    This is a fantastic thread, it's so nice to see everyone spreading the love here! Viva la Pinside!

Trevor

IMAG3229.jpgIMAG3229.jpg

#197 10 years ago

**GONE**

Ok, definitely bottom of the barrel on this one. One chipped and cracked left sling for Funhouse. Would make a good key fob. That's what I would use it for. Shipped free in US.

IMG_1713.JPGIMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1714.JPGIMG_1714.JPG

#198 10 years ago
    Quoted from frunch:

I have a small assortment of parts to offer up:
    From a HSII: The Getaway: 3 pop bumper caps (clear red), 3 pop bumper skirts (blue, they have a little dried-up novus that I'm certain will come right off), 2 flipper bats with 'W' logo (white, used but in good shape)
    From a Black Knight: pop bumper cap with faded sticker on top, but in good shape otherwise
    I also have a few odd pop bumper caps for EM games, as shown in the pic below.
    Take just some parts, or take them all! I just want to see them go to good use!
    This is a fantastic thread, it's so nice to see everyone spreading the love here! Viva la Pinside!
    Trevor

IMAG3229.jpg 192 KB

I'd be interested in your spare parts. Especially the gottlieb pop bumper caps. I'll send you a PM.

#199 10 years ago

I just received a "crapload of used bulbs" from Zippydapinhead..thank you, much appreciated

#200 10 years ago

I have a lot of used bulbs too...if anyone else needs some let me know, also have some orange domes and a dozen or so bulb condoms.

I also have some JD wire form ramps in case anyone needs them.

P1030589.JPGP1030589.JPG
    There are 297 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-holiday-edition/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.