(Topic ID: 45107)

Pay it Forward - Free Parts

By jk2171

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin-Keys.JPG
    itsfreemofos.jpg
    drac.JPG
    drackey.jpg
    skeletondance.gif
    tron.gif
    DSC03714.JPG
    101_6030.JPG
    DSCN1929.JPG
    thumbsup.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    ACDC.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_4834_(2).jpg
    There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
    #301 10 years ago

all 3 serial no. stickers and the IM shooter rod have been spoken for now

#302 10 years ago

Awesome thread!

#303 10 years ago

bump for Monday morning

#304 10 years ago

Okay, I have the original cannon covers for STTNG. These are not NOS and are slightly discolored, but still look good and have no cracks. Just cover shipping and they are yours.

I was going to keep them in case I ever sold STTNG but I'm probably never going to sell it so off they go.

Just PM me because I might forget to check back in here.

#305 10 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Okay, I have the original cannon covers for STTNG. These are not NOS and are slightly discolored, but still look good and have no cracks. Just cover shipping and they are yours.
    I was going to keep them in case I ever sold STTNG but I'm probably never going to sell it so off they go.
    Just PM me because I might forget to check back in here.

PM sent.

I just picked up an STTNG yesterday that needs a lot of work, and this would be very helpful. Thanks!

#306 10 years ago

If you haven't already, go back to the first posts in this thread and give some Thumbs-Up's to the OP!!

#307 10 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

PM sent.
    I just picked up an STTNG yesterday that needs a lot of work, and this would be very helpful. Thanks!

You got them!

#308 10 years ago

(Offer now expired) Free diodes! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up random amounts of 20-50 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com IMG_2404.JPGIMG_2404.JPG

#309 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

OK, I'm a sucker for rescues. Here's my rescue, Casper, inspecting an Addams Family ramp. I went with a clear ramp when I restored my TAF but this smoke tinted one is good. I also have set of NOS Twilight Zone slingshot plastics and an NOS set of WhoDunnit plastics up for grabs. Just send me a picture proving you really need them and they're yours.

TAF Ramp arrived today. THANKS!!!

#310 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Free diodes! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up random amounts of 20-50 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com

I'm curious as to why someone has to email from your site to get them.

#311 10 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

Because he wants you to go to his site and maybe he wants to collect your email address so he can market to you in the future. I'm headed there now.

#312 10 years ago

Wow thanks, just went to the site to send you an email!

#313 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

Because he wants you to go to his site and maybe he wants to collect your email address so be can market to you in the future. I'm headed there now.

I've ordered from his site before. Great prices and super fast shipping. I was very happy and would certainly use it again. Plus he pretty much has anything you could ever need for board parts.

#314 10 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

He gets a little free advertising if you go to his site.

Now you know it exists, you now are familiar with it.

You know a cool guy that gave you some free Diodes runs it.

You MIGHT just buy something or recommend it to others!

#315 10 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

I've ordered from his site before. Great prices and super fast shipping. I was very happy and would certainly use it again. Plus he pretty much has anything you could ever need for board parts.

I agree. I got a pair of Eproms burned for my BBBB along with some other parts and was great transaction.

#316 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

He gets a little free advertising if you go to his site.
    Now you know it exists, you now are familiar with it.
    You know a cool guy that gave you some free Diodes runs it.
    You MIGHT just buy something or recommend it to others!

All that is exactly right, a little exposure. I'm a good source for repair parts and sometimes a little surprised when I hear someone that's been in this hobby for 10 years has never heard of Big Daddy. And I don't do it to harvest email addresses. So far about 10 people have spoken up, all but a few I recognize so maybe I'm wrong!

#317 10 years ago

I've ordered from Big Daddy as well and will do so again. Good and fast results.

Thanks for the diode offer....going there next. : )

#318 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Free diodes! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up random amounts of 20-50 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com

Thanks for the offer. Headed to the site...

#319 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Adam, John, Dane, Perry, Mike, Matt, Mark, Randy, Lem and Chip your diodes all mailed today.

#320 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

If you have any left I'll take some.. thanks!

#321 10 years ago

Mail sent also. Good form.

#322 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Adam, John, Dane, Perry, Mike, Matt, Mark, Randy, Lem and Chip your diodes all mailed today.

Thanks Todd!
    BTW- I spent over an hour perusing your site last night. Great selection of tough to find parts!

#323 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ranhorton:

Thanks Todd!
    BTW- I spent over an hour perusing your site last night. Great selection of tough to find parts!

Thanks, and more coming all the time. I literally roll all the profit back in to inventory.

#324 10 years ago

email sent as well. thanks much for the offer toddsvec!

#325 10 years ago

Todd is a class act! I was traveling for work in his neck of the woods awhile back and he graciously invited me over to hang out and jam some pinballs & brew. Now free diodes? Very cool of you...

And to continue the trend...

- - - Williams Pin2k SWE1 Manual - - -

All I ask is that it goes to a good machine that is missing the manual. It's in excellent condition

Shipped free anywhere in the U.S. for the low low price of $0

First person to reply below in this thread that wants it, gets it

EDIT - GONE!

manual.JPGmanual.JPG

#326 10 years ago

Ive got a Mario Andretti translite.. brand new.. just pay shipping

MA translite is spoken for..

#327 10 years ago

Email sent on the diodes. Thanks Todd!

#328 10 years ago

Justin,

my brother has a SWE1 kit for his RFM and could use the manual. Still available?

Thanks,
    EV

#329 10 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

Justin,
    my brother has a SWE1 kit for his RFM and could use the manual. Still available?
    Thanks,
    EV

It's yours! PM the place to send it!

#330 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Todd, you're the best.

#331 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Roger, Jim, Todd, JB, Ken, Kameron, Darren, Mike S, and Jerry D your diodes all mailed today. Thanks for visiting my site.

Todd

#332 10 years ago

All hail King Tod!

KingTod.jpgKingTod.jpg

#333 10 years ago

Just visited King Todd's site! Thanks!

#334 10 years ago

thx todd, they'll be appreciated greatly.

#335 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

(Offer now expired) Free diodes! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up random amounts of 20-50 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com

I mailed out the rest of the diode requests today and am now going to concentrate on orders so I don't get any WISMO*s!

* WISMO is a trademark of Big Daddy Enterprises and stands for Where IS My Order, very close to WISMFINGO, but yet different.

#336 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

I mailed out the rest of the diode requests today and am now going to concentrate on orders so I don't get any WISMO*s!
    * WISMO is a trademark of Big Daddy Enterprises and stands for Where IS My Order, very close to WISMFINGO, but yet different.

Ok that was my morning laugh...

#337 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

Because he wants you to go to his site and maybe he wants to collect your email address so he can market to you in the future. I'm headed there now.

I thinks it's because he does not want to post his email address on the Internet. Then bots find it, and you get more junk than you can imagine. I use the click here to email system as well. Eliminates the Internet email search bots.

#338 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

bear with me, i'm trying to include a picture

A big ups to Mr. Chuck_Sherman. I received the horsie shoes yesterday for my drop targets. Thank you very much.

-Rev

#339 10 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I thinks it's because he does not want to post his email address on the Internet. Then bots find it, and you get more junk than you can imagine. I use the click here to email system as well. Eliminates the Internet email search bots.

Whatever!

Or maybe he wants people to go to his site! Nothing wrong with that. If he didn't want to put his email address out there, he could have people PM him on pinside like so many others have done on this thread.

#340 10 years ago

The reason I asked, since I'm still fairly new, I didn't know he was a reputable well know person here. I just thought it may have been a scam to harvest emails to resell. Sorry didn't know any better.

But for whatever reason glad to have him here on pinside. And sorry Todd I guess I should have sent my user name too. Thx again.

#341 10 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

The reason I asked, since I'm still fairly new, I didn't know he was a reputable well know person here. I just thought it may have been a scam to harvest emails to resell. Sorry didn't know any better.
    But for whatever reason glad to have him here on pinside. And sorry Todd I guess I should have sent my user name too. Thx again.

Don't be sorry. It was a good question. He later said he is not collecting email addresses, but so what if he was? He runs a business selling pinball parts. Why not ask potential pinball parts customers for their email addresses? Todd obviously has a good spirit of giving. Now if I could just convince him to give me a set of system 6 LED score displays.. ...... Maybe I'll just buy them.

#342 10 years ago

Hey KoolFingers, you don't know the Pelini family do you? Just asking because we are stuck with one of them here.

#343 10 years ago
    Quoted from joestro78:

Caps are claimed. That was quick!

and have arrived safe and sound... thanks mate...

#344 10 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Anybody happen to have a Bally / Midway coin door sticker they don't need? Like the one below. I have a Star Trek: Next Generation Beta Quadrant ramp decal I would gladly pass on.

Les, I have one of these decals I will gladly send you. All I ask is that you put your Star Trek: Next Generation Beta Quadrant ramp decal up for free here and PM me your address. Also, I have some new Congo slingshot plastics that I will send to the first person to post a photo of their busted ones. I only have 3 of the 4 plastics, the small right sling plastic was used on my old machine. Pic of plastics, not mine, but mine are also new: http://home.comcast.net/~pinballpromos/congoslings.jpg

#345 10 years ago
    Quoted from singlebanana:

Les, I have one of these decals I will gladly send you. All I ask is that you put your Star Trek: Next Generation Beta Quadrant ramp decal up for free here and PM me your address. Also, I have some new Congo slingshot plastics that I will send to the first person to post a photo of their busted ones. I only have 3 of the 4 plastics, the small right sling plastic was used on my old machine. Pic of plastics, not mine, but mine are also new: http://home.comcast.net/~pinballpromos/congoslings.jpg

I bit the bullet and bought one. The beta quadrant ramp decal is fair game though if someone needs it. Just PM me.

#346 10 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I bit the bullet and bought one. The beta quadrant ramp decal is fair game though if someone needs it. Just PM me.

And so well.....UPDATE: The Bally/Midway sticker is now up for grabs to whoever needs it.

#347 10 years ago
    Quoted from singlebanana:

And so well.....UPDATE: The Bally/Midway sticker is now up for grabs to whoever needs it.

PM sent for the sticker.

#348 10 years ago
    Quoted from 5280wzrd:

PM sent for the sticker.

Bally/Midway sticker spoken for; going to 5280wzrd. Congo sling plastics still available.

#349 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

(Offer now expired) Free diodes!

I drove to St. Joe to get my free diodes!

#350 10 years ago

Glad to see so many people stepping up on this thread, and sending out free stuff. Thanks guys!

There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-free-parts/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.