(Topic ID: 45107)

Pay it Forward - Free Parts

By jk2171

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin-Keys.JPG
    itsfreemofos.jpg
    drac.JPG
    drackey.jpg
    skeletondance.gif
    tron.gif
    DSC03714.JPG
    101_6030.JPG
    DSCN1929.JPG
    thumbsup.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    ACDC.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_4834_(2).jpg
    There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
    #101 11 years ago

I may have a Rubber ring Kit from Indiana Jones...and have NO idea why!

#102 11 years ago

have many parts to a bally black belt.....plastics,ramp,coils,ect.....also cheap squeak sound board and a couple bally 7 digit displays.....just pay shipping
    cheap squeak sound board and bally 7 digit displays are gone....I found a bally 6803 keypad for the audits if any one needs one

#103 11 years ago

Up for Easter. Thanks everybody for your generosity!

#104 11 years ago

Beagle, I can use the cheap squeak and displays. I will use them in my Spy Hunter or my friend's (my old) Kings of Steel.

I have some random plastic pieces, if anyone needs, I'll post a pic soon.

#105 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

Could this be for Whirlwind?

It 'kinda' looks like WW, it 'kinda' looks like Gilligan's Island. I've got a requester for a GI so I'll send it out to him tomorrow and if it isn't it I am sure he will put it back into the fray.

#106 11 years ago

I have these plastic pieces, mostly keyfobs, if you need any let me know. I picked them up at some tournaments run by JonnyO and they are better off in somebody's game or keychain then collecting dust.

IMG_20130331_094721.jpgIMG_20130331_094721.jpg

#107 11 years ago

IM fob is spoken for now, I still have the rest.

#108 11 years ago

Williams Expo Pinball parts

I have an almost complete set of Williams Expo plastics, missing middle right plastic. PM me if you need these.

#109 11 years ago
    Quoted from Spybryon:

I have these plastic pieces, mostly keyfobs, if you need any let me know. I picked them up at some tournaments run by JonnyO and they are better off in somebody's game or keychain then collecting dust.

I've been looking for those Ripley's plastics! Please let me know if they're still available!

Ry

#110 11 years ago

OK this is what I have left now of the plastic pieces. I guess the feet are from Elvis, not sure.

IMG_20130401_000529.jpgIMG_20130401_000529.jpg

#111 11 years ago

TTT

#112 11 years ago

We need more people in here to come up with stuff!

#113 11 years ago

I agree, and I think as the thread gets longer, newcomers may not read it all. How can we keep the stuff still available out there? Maybe a repost from everyone involved at a certain time of day and then an update to the title?

#114 11 years ago

sticky?

#115 11 years ago

Yeah! STICKY!!!

#116 11 years ago

I'll buy that for a dollar!

#117 11 years ago

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a ......

#118 11 years ago

...hamburger today. Wimpy.jpgWimpy.jpg

#119 11 years ago

Then why is Wimpy holding a cheeseburger?

#121 11 years ago

I will send a PM to Robin or one of the moderators to see if we can get this thread stickified!

#122 11 years ago

Placebo Pinball
    Generic Pinball

If I may suggest putting the name of the pin(s) you have parts for at the top your thread response to make browsing easier. Example above, just a thought since this thread is growing larger by the day.

#123 11 years ago

probably everyone has enough of these, but i'll put them out there before i give them to a scrapper...

2 sets of legs from gtb em's... one 31", one 27"... neither set pretty, although the 27's aren't bad... the 31's are painted a lovely copper color... lol...

pm for pickup...

edit: 27's are gone...

#124 11 years ago

shackle, your Pinbot Stuff went in the mail today.

#125 11 years ago

I have some left over fish tales decals just pm me.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#126 11 years ago

I have 10 Bally coin door stickers with slight imperfections that did not pass my scrutiny. Slight smears that look like scratches, that's all, most people won't notice. Great for games you're flipping or with them totally ruined or missing. One per customer, I'll pay to mail, all that I ask is you visit and email me from my web site www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com requesting one. I will post here when they are gone. (ALL GONE!)

BadDecal.JPGBadDecal.JPG

#127 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballa1983:

I would love to have those creature plastics!!!

Sorry about the delay, they are yours.

Ed.

#128 11 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

probably everyone has enough of these, but i'll put them out there before i give them to a scrapper...
    2 sets of legs from gtb em's... one 31", one 27"... neither set pretty, although the 27's aren't bad... the 31's are painted a lovely copper color... lol...
    pm for pickup...

I wish you were closer. I'd love.to put some nicer legs on my C37.

#129 11 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

i would like the stern shooter lane protector for my black spiderman , signed by Stan Lee

mirrored lane protectors posted today, may take a bit over a week from Aus to get to you and please pass one onto fusion301

cheers and enjoy

#130 11 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

I have some left over Fish Tales decals just pm me.

Decals are spoken for by zippythepinhead!

#131 11 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

mirrored lane protectors posted today, may take a bit over a week from Aus to get to you and please pass one onto fusion301
    cheers and enjoy

thank you and yes already got fusion301 address ,

#132 11 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

One per customer, I'll pay to mail, all that I ask is you visit and email me from my web site http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com requesting one.

Thanks Todd!

#133 11 years ago
    Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

bear with me, i'm trying to include a picture

what do you mean by "however cannot find the correct contacts?"
    I will be rebuilding my drop targets soon and can tell that two of these horseshoes need replacing.
    these look like they'll work.

-Rev

#134 11 years ago

PM sent on the lockbar.. If its' still available, i could really really use it.. mine was painted horribly... If it's still available, i'll take it. I'll throw something up for grabs once i hear back.. thanks

Quoted from kevmad:

Free lockdown bar, if you really need it and aren't going to resell on ebay. It does not fit Williams machines. So it must be for Gottleib or Stern or Data East? The locking tabs are short, about 1.5 in. It is in great shape.
    Kevin

#135 11 years ago

Pix of your IJ ?

#136 11 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

I have 10 Bally coin door stickers with slight imperfections that did not pass my scrutiny. Slight smears that look like scratches, that's all, most people won't notice. Great for games you're flipping or with them totally ruined or missing. One per customer,

Coin door decals have all been spoken for. Thanks to those that visited my web site. I promise to do something similar again!

#137 11 years ago

I'll ship this to whoever wants it and PMs me first with their address. 10 inch #2 pin from a United bowler. Has a small crack at the top. This is NOT one of those hard-to-find 8 inch pins.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG photo2.JPGphoto2.JPG

#138 11 years ago

i have some florsencent light ends and a few buss fuse holders. the light ends work in sterns stock backbox florsencent bulbs. just pay actual shipping.buss fuse wires is solid not stranded.

!cid_0402132028_light_and_buss_fuse.jpg!cid_0402132028_light_and_buss_fuse.jpg

#139 11 years ago

Up to the top...I have a clear BSD keychain (the round one with the Dracula logo in red) that I no longer need. Got a different one that I have my keys for BSD on. First PM gets it.

#140 11 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

Up to the top...I have a clear BSD keychain (the round one with the Dracula logo in red) that I no longer need. Got a different one that I have my keys for BSD on. First PM gets it.

Gone!

#141 11 years ago

*bump* to keep it on top

#142 11 years ago

Did anyone receive their items yet? A report here would be nice to keep this going also.

#143 11 years ago

I agree Rusty...updates would be good!

#144 11 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Did anyone receive their items yet? A report here would be nice to keep this going also.

I pulled your parts last night. Unfortunately 1 flipper coil was missing and the other tested bad with my meter. The slingshot coil was fine, I pulled it along with the spinner. I think I possibly have a another flipper coil in a box in my basement somewhere. I'll dig around tonight and see.

#145 11 years ago

I am waiting on the following:

WH2O ramp decals
    Remote battery holder with molex connector

#146 11 years ago

This might be sorta dumb, but I have a plastic coin box that's white and it has a Banzai Run stamp on it. I have no Bonzai Run and no plans for one so I thought it might be neat for it to have a proper home. Been keeping it in my Black Rose since at least the initials line up, haha. Let me know if any of you Bonzai-ers want this?

#147 11 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Got my plastics from RustyLizard yesterday. Thanks again! IJ decals were sent Monday so hopefully they arrive at their destination today or tomorrow.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but in order for this to really work if you take something that you pay it forward and offer something up... it doesn't have to be something big or great, just something that someone else might be able to use. I think a few people may be forgetting this part. Personally, I was hoping to see more action in here as I've got more things to find new homes for...

#148 11 years ago

Got my plastics from RustyLizard yesterday. Thanks again! IJ decals were sent Monday so hopefully they arrive at their destination today or tomorrow.
    I don't want to sound like a dick, but in order for this to really work if you take something that you pay it forward and offer something up... it doesn't have to be something big or great, just something that someone else might be able to use. I think a few people may be forgetting this part. Personally, I was hoping to see more action in here as I've got more things to find new homes for...

I don't think it is dicky of you to suggest that the title of this thread means what it says. I offered up some decals and have had only one taker. I still have more for anyone who asks. I ended up with a set of Gottlieb legs coming my way. I am looking for other things to give away, but have no parts, so I will make something. A "fathead" style removable wall graphic of the image below. I will only make one of these for this thread, so whoever PM's me first gets it and they get to specify the size (up to 24" in diameter).

I created this graphic for another pinsider who wants to make it as the seat of a barstool! Very cool. If there is interest in it, I will point you his way. I believe he wants to make enough to get a volume discount.

Flicker_Cap_Set2.pngFlicker_Cap_Set2.png

#149 11 years ago

Pafasa: I might want to print an adhesive wall graphic out of that image. Do you think it can be resized larger with no pixelation?

CPU-Slave: thanks for your comments/suggestions. That was the heart behind the thread originally. Remember guys it doesn't have to be a huge thing, just something that someone else could benefit from that you have no use for.

#150 11 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

Pafasa: I might want to print an adhesive wall graphic out of that image. Do you think it can be resized larger with no pixelation?

Not the one you see here. It is a low rez example of the vector file I created. PM me your address and size you want and I'll make it for you.

There are 483 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-free-parts/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.