9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Had a great laugh this evening. Rick stated that his 1935 Bally Prospector was worth $7000.
    Serious Pinflation. This show is entertaining. Look out guys your wives may be questioning you on the value of the vintage pins in your game room. LOL. LOL.

#2 9 years ago

Rick is no doubt trying for an Emmy for his acting prowess. And his acting is first rate. Posing as a knowledgeable pinball person.

#3 9 years ago

I wish I knew half as much about pinball as that dolt Chumlee thinks he knows.
    Awesome!
    Sweet!
    What a douche.

#4 9 years ago

If Chumlee was my employee, he would have to find another job by the end of a week.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

If Chumlee was my employee, he would have to find another job by the end of a week.
    </blockquot

Chumlee makes the show.

#6 9 years ago

"Russell is also known as the Village Idiot because of his lack of intelligence and incompetence. People also make joke about him for that. Chumlee in response said that he is an expert in pinball machines. In the second season he came to be known as Pinball Wizard – even Corey was impressed by his knowledge of Pinball machines."

Corey is a fool if he thinks Chumlee knows anything about pinball machines, every "fact" he spews is incorrect.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/austin-chumlee-russell-net-worth/

#7 9 years ago

They're all rich idiots! The only one I have any respect for is "the old man". Rick is OK, but he'd chisel his own grandmother for a half-dollar. It's all just TV schtick anyway!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Corey is a fool if he thinks Chumlee knows anything about pinball machines, every "fact" he spews is incorrect.
    http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/austin-chumlee-russell-net-worth/

Age 21 years old
    Date of Birth September 8, 1982

#9 9 years ago

Rick Harrison has almost talked me into giving up my twin blade razor.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pawnography-bally-prospector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.