• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Anyone that may have a Paul Bunyan...
can you tell me if the game should reset after each ball drains OR at least at the startup of a new game?
Same bonus lights seem to stay lit

#2 5 years ago

The pinball database says that abc’s get carried over to the next player.

#3 5 years ago

Also after game over, I noticed that when I had the glass off..... the game still scores on the roll over switches (with your finger) thought the playfield should be dead (Lit but dead as far as scoring)

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbanjo:

Also after game over, I noticed that when I had the glass off..... the game still scores on the roll over switches (with your finger) thought the playfield should be dead (Lit but dead as far as scoring)

This switch on the Game Over (QB) relay should prevent that and is probably stuck closed.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png
#5 5 years ago

Thanks Howard I will check this!

#6 5 years ago

HowardR………….that is exactly what is happening. QB is in a reset bank of 5 relays. The reset bank is not fully letting the relays in that bank release at
the end of the game.
Lacks about a 1/16th of an inch. What lets it spring back anyway.

(When the big coil pulls then releases what makes it fully release back)

just the leaf switches themselves or is there a spring(s) that do that?
that make sense?

#7 5 years ago

Got it...….. thanks HowardR…….I truly appreciate the time you took to steer me in the right direction!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paul-bunyan-reset and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.