image-512.jpg
image-158.jpg
image-168.jpg
image-897.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-275.jpg
image-310.jpg
image-885.jpg
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 years ago

I think you'll want to start another thread for that. This is for Pinball at the Zoo in Kalamazoo, MI though I'm sure we'd all love to come out to PAGG!

#102 9 years ago

doh! i read this too quickly, thanks!

#103 9 years ago

Is there a list of vendors that are going to be there?

Or if anyone going has working displays for a Taxi I would like to purchase them

#105 9 years ago

I clicked on Trent's list of games. He'll have a NIB Iron Man for $4,399 and a LOTR LE for $5,299. Sweet! I'll take one of each.

#106 9 years ago

My Bad Cats will be there, and will be for sale.

I also have a NOS (not dimpled) F14 playfield, it was cleared before I got it. It is not perfect, but these are hard to find. I gave up on my swap project, so I don't need it any longer. I can bring down Friday if there is interest.

Mb

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I clicked on Trent's list of games. He'll have a NIB Iron Man for $4,399 and a LOTR LE for $5,299. Sweet!

Yeah. Someone pointed out (in this thread or another) that the vendors list is a couple of years old.
"Your Mileage May Vary"

#108 9 years ago

Maybe could bring if sold a shopped Night Rider $650 and maybe a WCS needing a shop job for 2k. Little to no fade and playfield in nice shape. Saucer kick outs a little weak and I would flame the ramps, change ball to brighten, new rubbers, led, etc if kept. If I sold after would be more though and would probably keep after lol!

#109 9 years ago

Just a follow-up. I got off my lazy butt and took some pics of my STTNG which (as of now) it looks like I'm bringing to the show. $4200 and it's yours. You also get the NOS plastics set pictured, and shiny fresh cannon turret plates, and a new sticker for the Neutral Zone target.

Here's the link:
https://plus.google.com/photos/105394408854149779428/albums/6005944044172767009?authkey=CLv85OOX5azsUA

If you're interested just PM me your cell number and I'll get back to you.

Bill

#110 9 years ago

I have my csr loaded with two pins for patz.

Gottlieb Big Shot $800 (nice playfield,working, steppers could use some cleaning)
Gottlieb Shaq dmd $1200

#111 9 years ago

My T2 is gone. I didn't think it would go that fast.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Way to go, Chris!

That T2 was mega-sweet. Somebody scored an awesome game...

Pete

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Congrats on the sale! You had a nice T2!

#114 9 years ago

I can bring Dirty Harry if anyones interested in buying. I'll be there Saturday.

#116 9 years ago

I have a maverick play field for sale, and a Tommy if someone twists my arm for it.

image-429.jpgimage-429.jpg image-602.jpgimage-602.jpg image-314.jpgimage-314.jpg image-832.jpgimage-832.jpg image-673.jpgimage-673.jpg image-885.jpgimage-885.jpg image-275.jpgimage-275.jpg image-310.jpgimage-310.jpg image-163.jpgimage-163.jpg image-897.jpgimage-897.jpg image-168.jpgimage-168.jpg image-158.jpgimage-158.jpg image-512.jpgimage-512.jpg image-167.jpgimage-167.jpg image-11.jpgimage-11.jpg image-820.jpgimage-820.jpg image-769.jpgimage-769.jpg image-783.jpgimage-783.jpg
#117 9 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Just a follow-up. I got off my lazy butt and took some pics of my STTNG which (as of now) it looks like I'm bringing to the show. $4200 and it's yours. You also get the NOS plastics set pictured, and shiny fresh cannon turret plates, and a new sticker for the Neutral Zone target.
Here's the link:
https://plus.google.com/photos/105394408854149779428/albums/6005944044172767009?authkey=CLv85OOX5azsUA
If you're interested just PM me your cell number and I'll get back to you.
Bill

Looks like a beautiful game. Best of luck with the sale. Sorry we couldn't make a deal on anything. I ended up having to go to PATZ this evening or never. I chose this evening.

It was sparse in both machines and people. The good news is that I got to play all that I wanted of TAF, TZ, HSII, POTC, and BOP. The bad news is that those were about the only games worth playing. I also got to play some WOZ because Abel Electronics was there. It was certainly not anything that the PATZ website suggested in terms of games. Not even close.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

It was certainly not anything that the PATZ website suggested in terms of games. Not even close.

Last year was my first year and it's pretty sparce...more of a buying/parts/tourny/auction show IMO

#119 9 years ago

We have a limited amount of Invisiglass for sale, woz backglasses signed, signed playfields and Jersey Jack Blvd. signs and of course woz pinball machines. Stop in and say Hi. Gary

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Way to go, Chris!
That T2 was mega-sweet. Somebody scored an awesome game...
Pete

Thanks man. I wish more people could have seen it in person. Sad to see it go but I do have a couple more I can build. I will do a few more things on the next one.

#121 9 years ago

Bad Cats is sold, and has been removed fr the venue by its new owner.

Mb

#122 9 years ago

Well unfortunately for my wallet there was a nip it for sale.

image-671.jpgimage-671.jpg image-354.jpgimage-354.jpg
#123 9 years ago

What did that Earthshaker sell for? Pics on Craigslist make it look pretty beat and the asking price was $1800. Just curious if the he came down at all.

#124 9 years ago

Not sure if it sold but it played well and was fun.

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Well unfortunately for my wallet there was a nip it for sale.

image-354.jpg 164 KB

image-671.jpg 300 KB

That was a good Price on that Nip-It Condition was very nice..

Great pick up !

Brian

#126 9 years ago

I made a last minute decision to go and didn't get there until 4pm. By that point, the show was wrapping up. I was hoping to see that ES in person!

#127 9 years ago

I really enjoyed the show again this year. Met a lot of great people and played some fun machines. Thanks to Kevin for another fine show!

#128 9 years ago

Great show, great turnout. I think the games lineup was even better than last year. So many friendly faces, such great pinball conversation... thanks to Kevin, all participating vendors, and to everyone who brought a game or three!

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

The good news is that I got to play all that I wanted of TAF, TZ, HSII, POTC, and BOP. The bad news is that those were about the only games worth playing.

This is a gross misrepresentation, in my opinion. Sounds like you just aren't into pre-WPC games. I had fun all weekend playing Super Orbit, Vulcan, Astronaut, Bus Stop, Paragon, Flash Gordon, Dealer's Choice, Laser Cue, Blackout, Countdown, Aztec, Black Jack... to name just a dozen.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

This is a gross misrepresentation, in my opinion. Sounds like you just aren't into pre-WPC games. I had fun all weekend playing Super Orbit, Vulcan, Astronaut, Bus Stop, Paragon, Flash Gordon, Dealer's Choice, Laser Cue, Blackout, Countdown, Aztec, Black Jack... to name just a dozen.

Those titles probably don't fall into usandthem's reasonable expectations for the cost of the ticket as I read earlier. I'm glad you liked that Laser Cue. I worked hard to restore it, trying to make it look and work good as new.

#131 9 years ago

It seemed to me like more games than last year, which is always good. I got to play some cool ones for sure.

#132 9 years ago

Did the DE Simpsons ever sell? I thought about offering for it - it was a blast to play!

I thought the show was weaker than years past - but I went early on Friday this year. I typically went early on Saturday in years past. Its seemed just as I left that more games were on the way (about 6pm ).

I got to play quite a few machines I hadn't before though - and it was worth it. The arcade side of things was pretty weak compared to years past. The PATZ show is still better than the Michigan expo in my opinion - but then I'm more of a collector/hobby guy than player.

#133 9 years ago

That was one sweet looking Pharaoh that was there also. I would love to have that game.

#134 9 years ago

#135 9 years ago

Bus Stop!

Snap Jaw- That was Dayhuff's. He's pretty easy to find around these parts.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Odds n evens, perfect back glass, plug and play. $575.00 plays fast and works as it should, no issues.
Brian

I'm not usually a big EM guy, but I found myself coming back to this Odds n Evens often. I found it to be a fun machine.

Tom

#137 9 years ago

I didn't find anything to buy at PATZ but when I got home Saturday night, I did my usual perusal of CL and found an "old pinball machine" called "Cold Strike". It's been a full year since I've found something on CL. It was on the east side of one of the rougher parts Milwaukee but the old folks selling it couldn't have been kinder. They said it used to be a hit at the parties they had in their basement. And now time to watch the Blackhawks knock off the Blues. A fine, sunny Sunday!

photo (20).JPGphoto (20).JPG

#138 9 years ago

I don't think it was for sale, but the Monster Bash there played great. It was the last game I played and put up high score #3... 126 million and change. My wife ended up playing WOZ one last time but I couldn't bring myself to play one more game... I wanted to end on a high note!

#139 9 years ago

Thanks tbmi. Always open for a good trade for it.

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Thanks tbmi. Always open for a good trade for it.

Unfortunately I don't have much to trade right now - a players Jungle Lord and a Megatouch Rx.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 85.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patzwhats-for-sale/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.