image-512.jpg
image-158.jpg
image-168.jpg
image-897.jpg
image-163.jpg
image-275.jpg
image-310.jpg
image-885.jpg
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

I know it is about 6 weeks away but i am looking very forward to attending PATZ. Haven't scene a thread on this yet this year so what are people planning to bring with them for sale? I'm delivering a game (VND) to a fellow pinsider there, but if I can find room will probably bring something for the free play area as well.

I also have a friend looking for a Corvette pin if anyone has one they are interested in selling there let me know.

-Tommy

#2 10 years ago

Weekend bump and one month countdown.

#3 10 years ago

Flintstones
Indiana Jones
Addams Family
Frankenstein
Who Dunnit
No Fear
Revenge from Mars (project-y)
Tales from the Crypt
Whitewater
Shaq Attack
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Stargate
Rollergames
Jurassic Park
Dealer's Choice (EM)
60 in 1 Arcade machine
Frogger arcade machine
Pac-Man with 30 in 1 Multi-Pac kit
...and probably a few others I'm forgetting.

I don't have the ability to take all of these, but if a deal is in place ahead of time...I can get the game there.

Pete

#4 10 years ago

Good to see a nice selection Pete, I got a few guys from my league looking to buy a low-end DMD that has a multiball they may be interested in the Shaq Attack, I'll pass on the info they are just starting to use pinside.

#5 10 years ago

I'm looking for a BOP (or two) if anyone has one they're bringing for sale.

#6 10 years ago

I am planning on having a sweet T2 for sale at PATZ if it does not sell before the show...It is fully shopped out, all converted to LEDs and some custom mods that I will be added to it, playfield is near perfect and a couple of scratches on the cabinet, no issues or errors.... All around a very nice T2.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#7 10 years ago

Anyone have an eight ball deluxe for sale? Please pm me?

#8 10 years ago

I may be able to bring a Baby Pac-Man machine. If anyone is interested, here are the details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-baby-pac-man-machine

Brad

#9 10 years ago

Starting a second collection?

#10 10 years ago

At this moment I have a DE Simpson's, original Black Knight, Harlem Globetrotters, Getaway, Lady Robin Hood.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#11 10 years ago

So just played a Sopranos for the first time who is bringing one to PATZ way more fun than I expected.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Starting a second collection?

My son is looking for one to take to college.

#14 10 years ago

I will have a Jungle Lord for sale, though I might throw it in the auction to see what happens.

Am also taking Monopoly, Space Shuttle, Time Fantasy and Laser Cue (for play but not for sale).

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

At this moment I have a DE Simpson's, original Black Knight, Harlem Globetrotters, Getaway, Lady Robin Hood.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

The Getaway is sold.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#16 10 years ago

Hyperball - May also have Black Knight, Jungle Lord and Secret Service depending if I can get them done in time.

#18 10 years ago

Also would love to trade for a nice em haunted house, racing game or helicopter game.

Deal pending.

#19 10 years ago

Metallica premium dirty Donny. Low plays, excellent condition. I'm the original owner. New hammer board installed. 1.51 loaded. Looking for a quick simple sale. 6100 no haggling.

#20 10 years ago

I can bring a nice jokez with new upper playfield and leds and or nice hook with leds

#21 10 years ago

Bringing nice LAH- all led out and nice Black Knight for sale.

#22 10 years ago

This will be my first pinball show- can't wait to check it out. I'd like to add a pin to my (small) collection of arcade cabs. In particular, looking for something entry level (ok, cheap...) like a late EM or early SS, something kid-friendly in decent shape. Also looking for a gutted widebody cabinet for a potential custom project, in case anyone has something like that lying around.

#23 10 years ago

So far I am bringing my Dealer's Choice (EM). Well sell for $400 OBO. Come play it at the show!

WTB: WCS94 set of ramps, parts (I can dream, can't I?)

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Black Knight is sold........I think.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#25 10 years ago

Jokers is still for sale Hook is sold .

#26 10 years ago

Does anyone know if they will be doing the auction this year? I believe it was in question after last year's PATZ.

Chris

#27 10 years ago

Why would there be a question after last years ? They had plenty of items in the auction, lots of pins and video games, several great back glasses , lots of parts and oddities and lots of bargains too. some things had a way to high reserve on them and did not sell but that is the owners purgative.
So please help me to understand why there might not be an auction this year ?
Did Kevin say so ? or who told you this.
LMK
Thanks
Brian lenker
Madison hts, MI
586-344-0721

#28 10 years ago

See this thread from last years results. Look at about the 14th post from John and go from there...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-auction-results-anyone

Chris

#29 10 years ago

Yes the auction is still on, and yes I'm still disapointed in last years results...but the auction must go on for atleast another year so if your thinking about bringing a game, playfield or backglass ( no parts at all ) to this no fee auction then please do so. Plus it's the 15th year for PATZ so lets all make this one something really special. You guys are what make the auction what it is. Let's knock it out of the park this year.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#30 10 years ago

I will put a Maverick playfield in the auction.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yes the auction is still on, and yes I'm still disapointed in last years results...but the auction must go on for atleast another year so if your thinking about bringing a game, playfield or backglass ( no parts at all ) to this no fee auction then please do so. Plus it's the 15th year for PATZ so lets all make this one something really special. You guys are what make the auction what it is. Let's knock it out of the park this year.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Hi John,

Glad to hear the auction is still a go. Thanks for doing this. Perhaps a new thread would help stir some more interest in the auction?

Chris

#32 10 years ago

WTB black hole.

#33 10 years ago

I would like to score a Bally solid state in decent shape. Let me know if you are bringing one.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Hi John,
Glad to hear the auction is still a go. Thanks for doing this. Perhaps a new thread would help stir some more interest in the auction?
Chris

Yup those threads are coming, along with my pre Zoo show party announcment that will be on Wednesday the 23rd.
Stay tuned for more....

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#35 10 years ago

Looking for a used ACDC pro. Let me know if you got one!

#36 10 years ago

I'm looking for Williams 3 bank drop target assemblies to install into my Firepower. Please PM me and let me know if you have some for sale.

#37 10 years ago

DE Simpson's for sale, working all the way and cleaned where I can reach. Asking $1900.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#38 10 years ago

Looked into a trailer for the show and think I have it all figured out.

Planning to bring Fish Tales, Goldeneye, Diner, and Viper Night Driving (dropping off to a pinsider). The first three will not be for sale but should be on free play for the duration of the show. This was the first show I attended last year and had a great experience so just want to share some of my stuff with others and hope we get a good turnout.

Plan to be on the hunt for a borderline A list title that may be in need of some work at the show....wanting to add a 9th game so I can officially host some pin golf tournaments at my place. Only three weeks to go.

#39 10 years ago

Bringing a Sharpshooter and a Baywatch. Both in nice shape. sharpshooter has some play field wear in spots, but the glass and cabinet are nice. Game is pretty fun actually. Roger Sharp is a badass sherif. possibly can bring some other toys too.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I may be able to bring a Baby Pac-Man machine. If anyone is interested, here are the details:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bally-baby-pac-man-machine
Brad

Good looking game , and a great seller as well.

Chad

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I know it is about 6 weeks away but i am looking very forward to attending PATZ. Haven't scene a thread on this yet this year so what are people planning to bring with them for sale? I'm delivering a game (VND) to a fellow pinsider there, but if I can find room will probably bring something for the free play area as well.
I also have a friend looking for a Corvette pin if anyone has one they are interested in selling there let me know.
-Tommy

I may have an Gottlieb Ice Revue done by then.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

DE Simpson's for sale, working all the way and cleaned where I can reach. Asking $1900.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Price drop to $1800

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Black Knight is sold........I think.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Looks like my buyer has flaked out and fallen off the face of the earth. So the BK is back up for sale, can deliver to the Zoo show no problem. Price even reduced for another quick sale to $1250.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#44 10 years ago

I'll be bringing a Williams Getaway for sure and if I end up renting a trailer, an Astro Black Sheep Squadron and a Williams Blackout. I'll be there all three days. Looking forward to it as usual!

Rodney

#45 10 years ago

We'll here's what I got at this point.
DE Simpsons
Bally Harlem Globetrotters (not sure this one will make it to the show or not but if your interested let me know)
Williams Black Knight
Gottlieb Lady Robin Hood
Gottlieb Gladiators from 1958

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#46 10 years ago

I've got a few I am selling right now Blackrose and Black Knight 2000..

#47 10 years ago

Choggard the thread said whos bringing games to sell at pinball at the zoo, not from home. Why dont you actually bring a game or 2 and support the show? . Pinball is give and take. More than just buying and flipping games. We all really need support eachothers events to make it right. Take a game or 2. Dont show up empty handed.

#48 10 years ago

It isn't a machine, but I can bring one of Jeff's first run CFTBL speaker panel LED along and a CPR enhanced speaker panel for the CFTBL that I bought from Mike O. a few months back. SOLD and here are some pictures of everything.

Brad

cftbl1.jpgcftbl1.jpgcftbl2.jpgcftbl2.jpg

#49 10 years ago

Still considering a re-theme project so if you've got a pre-DMD Solid State in questionable cosmetic condition I might be interested.

#50 10 years ago

I have a silver slugger in my basement that I will sell for 750. It has not been set up for 2 years, but before I put it in the storage room(with the other games I don't have time to fix up) I had it working 100 % though a couple drop targets were a little sticky and I think the flippers were ready for rebuild. so what it needs is a good shop job, clean up and go thru.
The price is for it as it sits. If I have to set it up and clean and fix, I will keep it. I am 10 miles from the patz show, if you want to come look at it and take it home if you like. price is firm.
cheers, ron

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 9.95
$ 64.99
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patzwhats-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.