PATZ201476.JPG
image-411.jpg
PATZ201412.JPG
PATZ20149.JPG
PATZ20144.JPG
PATZ20147.JPG
PATZ20142.JPG
PATZ20141.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tunasled.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

PS; thanks to john for taking his time to do the auction, thats who the real hero in the scenario is, esp with no fees between seller/buyer and no fees to him. having a pinball show, tournament, auction or any related so so so much is involved prior, during and after. those of you who have not taken part in any of the above have no idea.

John is a Michigan pinball superhero: always happy to talk pins, dispense advice and his pricing is spot on fair when he sells. That he does the auction with no self serving motive is testament to his character. I've known him for a slim six years and he probably only knows me by face, but I consider him a pinball ally. One of the true "good guys" in this hobby.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tunasled.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-auction-results?tu=tunasled and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.