Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

With Patz just over a month away and with so many people always trying to bring home something new I figured I'd start a thread to list games you are bringing to sell or trade or games you would bring if you knew you had something setup ahead of time.

#2 2 years ago

I'm thinking Gottlieb Wedge head...

#3 2 years ago

I have a modded out Munsters pro I'd bring if arrangements were worked out prior

#4 2 years ago

I should have a Bally Eight Ball, a Stern Dracula, a Williams Police Force and possibly a Williams Pennant Fever. All will be there for free play and sale.

#5 2 years ago

Hoping for some decent priced games to buy. Not sure if/when i can go so we will see about bringing a game

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:Bally Eight Ball, a Stern Dracula

....must....resist...temptation to buy more classic Bally & Stern games.....

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from djblouw:

....must....resist...temptation to buy more classic Bally & Stern games.....

DO IT!

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I should have a Bally Eight Ball, a Stern Dracula, a Williams Police Force and possibly a Williams Pennant Fever. All will be there for free play and sale.

Price for the dracula?

#9 2 years ago

Looking for a Time Zone or Space Time

#10 2 years ago

Ad is up

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo 1st owner purchased January 2019 and has no pooling or chipping. It had 2450 plays the other day but will go up since it may leave soon I'm gonna be playing extra. Theres about...”
    2022-03-08
    Monroe, MI
    6,700 (OBO)
    Archived after: 8 days
    Viewed: 705 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Price for the dracula?

Have no pricing yet as I am still shopping these out and making all necessary repairs.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Have no pricing yet as I am still shopping these out and making all necessary repairs.

Let me know, i may be interested

#13 2 years ago

Any chance someone out there has a Gottlieb Baseball or Batter Up (wedgehead) back box they would have and part with?

2 weeks later
    #14 2 years ago

I'm bringing Star Trek pro (already sold) and a beat Getaway that will be for sale

edit: Might have a Hurricane for sale there but not 100% yet

#15 2 years ago

I might be interested in a trade, live near Brighton MI. Can meet at PATZ if interested with a nice condition Spirit of '76. Sorry but not selling it outright

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132573

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I'm thinking Gottlieb Wedge head...

Looking like Gottlieb Buccaneer that I'll be in tow with.

#17 2 years ago

Anyone got a spare playfield glass for a Gottlieb Black Hole?

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone got a spare playfield glass for a Gottlieb Black Hole?

I have a used piece from when I replaced the glass on my BH.
    If OKish with some scratches is good enough, you're welcome to have it no charge.
    If you are only looking for new, any other takers are welcome.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

I have a used piece from when I replaced the glass on my BH.
    If OKish with some scratches is good enough, you're welcome to have it no charge.
    If you are only looking for new, any other takers are welcome.

Thank you, I will take it. I will be there all day on Saturday.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Thank you, I will take it. I will be there all day on Saturday.

Cool. I plan to be there all day Sat. as well.
    Sometime before then, maybe PM me your cell number and we can coodinate by text.

#21 2 years ago

OK, Police Force is completely ready to go. Now working on the Stern Dracula. Eight Ball got sold already to a good home in Indy. Still got to finish up on Pennant Fever and now may have a surprise EM to bring.

1 week later
    #22 2 years ago

Any of the Vendors have a Pair of service switches for Taito Ice Cold Beer. In need if both.

#23 1 year ago

Have a '57 gtb royal flush, gtb universe, and gtb slick chick new shay arcade backglasses I can bring on Friday if someone wants them for $215 each.

Also a damaged (right top corner broken) zac locomotion backglass. good for wall hanger or even a game if you dont have one $50.

Not planning on bringing the backglasses unless someone commits beforehand.

Will be bringing the following that will be at the show for sale:

Have a few PRO stern insider connected kits for $200.

Also a Sinbad head (no boards or displays) $50

Bunch of Bally lamp driver boards for $10 each. and some other boards I will bring.

Bunch of Bally Williams promotional plastics $5 to $10.

Couple boxes of EM steppers and Relays etc.

probably some other stuff also.

#24 1 year ago

Wanted to buy: Tales from the Crypt, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Last Action Hero, Starship Troopers, and Baywatch. Please PM with any details. Thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2022-sell-and-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.