Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 550 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SternDriver_Before (resized).jpg
    SternDriver_After (resized).jpg
    e6da4a8904b35ccf37b546226f949fa0 (resized).jpg
    524F2141-D2C4-4817-8494-F956B91E887B.jpeg
    IMG_2602 (resized).JPEG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Best In Show (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Back (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Front (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-122458_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20170422_123646 (resized).jpg
    20190428_101003 (resized).jpg
    20190428_100725 (resized).jpg
    E0892AFF-E8F2-448A-98AB-66510DF551E0 (resized).jpeg
    IMAG1387 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Any good nearby hotels with at least an indoor pool for the kids?

Most places are sold out as there is a large soccer event going in that weekend. Try airbnb

#180 5 years ago

looking to buy these at kzoo-
    JM, class of 1812, JY, Medussa, bally wide bodies (classics), williams wide bodies (classics), Stern wide bodies, Shadow, Metallica, single player em's.

#183 5 years ago

No Classic Stern Widebodies?</block
    yes of course, fixed!!!

#195 5 years ago

have 2 Gottlieb stargates available if anyone looking. can bring to show. one at $2500 is nice, shopped, better than average, all good no issues.
    one at $3300 can pass for HUO easily, no idea if it is but the cabinet is flawless, even underneath and on the back. In and out super super clean and plays superb. very low plays. message me if interested.

Added over 5 years ago:

not avail now

1 week later
    #452 4 years ago
    Quoted from RyThom:

Loading up Robo War right now! Excited to add it to all the Gottlieb goodness that's already there!

had fun playing that and thx for having the volume turned up loud. At so many shows/tourneys i cant stand when game volume is quiet. bring on the sound!.
    sound makes the game.

#453 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

WOW, what a great show!! In the last twenty years I've seen them all but this had to be the best one by far, not sure why that was, if it had anything to do with it being the 20th show or not but never the less it was AWESOME. Thanks to everyone that put so much time and effort into making it a great show and I hope that it continues to grow even more in the years to come. Thanks to everyone for spending some cash in my booth, it's much appreciated. Special thanks goes out to Ken, Marcus, Matt, Ron, Phil and my wife SuAnn for helping me do the 10th annual SaturDayhuff Auction, you guys are the BEST!!
    John

John because younger people are buying pins, operating pins and getting into the hobby. They still have young bodies that don't mind hauling games to shows and are newer to the scene
    they are pimping em out and having fun with them.
    its really nice to see. i still cant get over how many super nice classic ballys were in that lineup.
    also cool that josh and his moped club brought their mopeds. that was super cool. i had a few back in the day.
    laid back show with laid back people who run things and this auctioneer guy that is like awesome.
    lots of positives!

8 months later
    #538 4 years ago

FYI- original Ohio show NOW moved there dates so its not on zoo dates so Jon you better be at zoo ..lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silver_spinner.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2019-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-25-26-27?tu=silver_spinner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.