74 days ago

Topic Stats

• 275 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by ULEKstore
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 117 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7C66A908-BDAF-4E2C-8763-4D2777D1B31B (resized).jpeg
    4DF8DE72-F389-4BBD-86E9-8B221DBEDD27 (resized).jpeg
    79C9ADD0-D4A5-4095-9F2C-926B1CCC8881 (resized).jpeg
    39B218C0-3AB5-40BC-8672-CA020890CB45 (resized).jpeg
    B91F5F0F-BB20-4E0A-9220-35233C740535 (resized).jpeg
    20190422_113030 (resized).jpg
    F630D70A-1E55-4AAC-8C12-9B448820DD7D (resized).jpeg
    64BA4FA5-DCF2-4403-A7A9-B338EB00ACB8 (resized).jpeg
    20E2070E-8FD5-404C-83F3-9C9F4785A770 (resized).jpeg
    C823C4D8-37CD-40FF-9CD2-E7EF33D07337 (resized).jpeg
    4F1CB8D7-2C9E-4ABE-896F-A73B799F4858 (resized).jpeg
    MUG 03 (resized).jpg
    MUG 02 (resized).jpg
    MUG 01 (resized).jpg
    20190418_223608 (resized).jpg
    20190418_174542 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 73 days ago

Hoping to be there!!

3 weeks later
    #23 48 days ago

I have a speakeasy, but not sure on its reliability and not sure if i can make it the whole time. Ill try though!

#42 45 days ago

How is saturday at this show? Everyone packing up or still a lit of people and venders and games there?

#43 45 days ago

Free entry with a game? Im going to try to bring my oldest on saturday, and as long as speakeasy will behave i will bring it. It will also possibly be for sale. I also have a zacc soccer kings light project i could bring if anyone is interested but soccer king wont be set up since its still a project. Will be looking for a sw premium too, if speakeasy and soccer kings go

#45 45 days ago

Is the saturdayhuff auction happening?

#49 42 days ago

Should be there on saturday and planning on bringing my speakeasy. It will be for sale as well, very nice with lots of new parts. Replacing the power board to help out with reliability. Any kids tournaments?

#51 42 days ago

He will still have fun. I also have a lot of big ball bowler backglasses for sale if anyone is interested

#53 42 days ago

I took him a few years ago with my wife, but this will be the first year just us 2. Getting excited!

#56 41 days ago

On the lookout for an em racing game

#59 41 days ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

I brought 4 last year, and our league (that Im no longer in) brought 12-13 total.. I probably wont bring that many this year.. Seems like a lot of people keep their really nice games at home.. or some of the nicer stuff was in the tournament area- Maybe the tournament area could have the first two hours of each day be on free play as well.. I spent $10-15 just so I could play TNA.. that was it.. What games of mine would you like to see this year? Heres some pics of my game room, also have a few not pictured.. as well as a expensive ass Gun's N Roses I just bought and dropped off to get super clean and all upgraded-
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Atilla the hun, beat the clock, hardbodies. Games you dont see every day!

#61 41 days ago

Feel like every arcade has newer sterns, but not often you can find those games to play! (Still like to play and see the newer sterns though!)

#65 41 days ago

Anyone around the toledo area going up for all 3 days and have room for a game? Id like to have the game i plan on bringing up there all 3 days, but i cant make it until sat. If anyone is going up with a trailer full of games im happy to bring more than 1

#68 41 days ago

Last time i went to patz wwe was the new game. I really wanted to play it so i bought a couple of tickets. I dont find that too bad, pay a dollar to charity to try rhe latest and greatest. Other shows ive been to, you have no shot at playing those games unless youre in the tournament. Really wanted to play avatar at the ohio show a few years ago, but couldnt do the tournament so no luck playing it. Ive still never played an avatar, but that was disappointing. Still awesome to have so many games to play. mitoska that atilla looks awesome!

#69 41 days ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

I love these stories... PATZ has seemed to be a lot of peoples jump start into the pinball hobby. Just one of the many reasons I love the show and am happy to be a part of it!
    Now someone in the Toledo area help amkoepfer out if they can! Would love to have more games to play!!!

I will contact several people i know go to the show and see what i can do. Hell, id let all my games go there if i had a trailer and vacation for thurs and fri

#71 41 days ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

maybe I'll take a bigger trailer this year.. if so you could drop your game/games off at my house anytime before the show.. Im in Brooklyn.. 49230 about an hour from Toledo.. and either take them back on your own.. or stage them in my garage till your ready..

How many would you have room for? I can only fit one at a time in my car, but could always get a trailer to move back and forth. Brooklyn isnt far and a nice drive. My aunt was the owner of poppas place and i still like to go up there for breakfast

#73 41 days ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

I've seen you play, Andy. You should do okay in the adult tournament.

Well played scott!

2 weeks later
    #132 21 days ago

Besides speakeasy i also have a lot of ball bowler glasses that would be good for wall art if anyone is interested. Have about 25 or 30. 20 bucks each

#145 18 days ago

Will bk sword of rage, oktoberfest, and willy wonka (if its announced) be there? Will any vendors be there selling game flyers? Need a bunch for my wall of games ive owned

#147 18 days ago

Still excited to play black knight, and hopefully the others too. Hopefully someone sells them, but if not i can find them!

#151 15 days ago

Any good nearby hotels with at least an indoor pool for the kids?

#153 14 days ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I got tons of flyers(but nothing new, mostly older stuff), both pinball and video that I bring for $5 each. Don't ask me which ones because there buried in the van until the Zoo show so just stop into the booth and check them out.
    John

Hey John, which ones do you have?

Kidding! Ill be by!

#154 13 days ago

Listed a huo munsters pro in the market, i could bring to patz if anyone is interested

#158 12 days ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

Most places are sold out as there is a large soccer event going in that weekend. Try airbnb

Thanks for the heads up

#169 11 days ago

Finally found a hotel. Wanted a pool for the kids, so that took me all the way to paw paw michigan as the closest spot. If you need a hotel, book soon!

#171 11 days ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'll just crash your pad

Might be akward with the wife and kids..... but thats their problem

1 week later
    #228 4 days ago

Any chance of seeing a bk premium there? Im in the market but want to play both before deciding. I know its doubtful though!

#230 4 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Premiums won't even be made for months if status quo

I know, but i believe they were at mgc. Possibly brought by stern?

#255 2 days ago

Where there's a will, there's a way. And that buyer didnt have the will!

#261 1 day ago

Will there be dollies there to move games? Not sure i can fit mine in my car with the game. Im sure someone will have one though

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 229.99
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 269.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside