Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 550 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SternDriver_Before (resized).jpg
    SternDriver_After (resized).jpg
    e6da4a8904b35ccf37b546226f949fa0 (resized).jpg
    524F2141-D2C4-4817-8494-F956B91E887B.jpeg
    IMG_2602 (resized).JPEG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Best In Show (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Back (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Front (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-122458_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20170422_123646 (resized).jpg
    20190428_101003 (resized).jpg
    20190428_100725 (resized).jpg
    E0892AFF-E8F2-448A-98AB-66510DF551E0 (resized).jpeg
    IMAG1387 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zarklin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 5 years ago

Thinking about actually bringing a game out this year. Probably my DE Star Wars, not a beauty queen but fun, has the unofficial code 1.07. Debated bringing an em too but gotta leave room incase I get to bring something new home.....

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

He will still have fun. I also have a lot of big ball bowler backglasses for sale if anyone is interested

My kid has a blast every year. Though you can tell when he's getting worn out... or when he's snuck too many trips to Mr soda pop lol. This will be year 3 with him and he finally doesn't need the step stool.

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

I brought 4 last year, and our league (that Im no longer in) brought 12-13 total.. I probably wont bring that many this year.. Seems like a lot of people keep their really nice games at home.. or some of the nicer stuff was in the tournament area- Maybe the tournament area could have the first two hours of each day be on free play as well.. I spent $10-15 just so I could play TNA.. that was it.. What games of mine would you like to see this year? Heres some pics of my game room, also have a few not pictured.. as well as a expensive ass Gun's N Roses I just bought and dropped off to get super clean and all upgraded-
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lots of great games there. Lost world and Hulk are two I've never had the chance to play. I like the ideas of opening of the tournament area like you suggest. Always see titles I'd love to play in there but let's face it... even though I love pinball I'm really bad at it lol.

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I have several machines I can bring if there still here by then. WWF Royal Rumble, Cueball Wizard, Jungle Lord, Time Machine, Dealers Choice and possibly X's and O's.....but it's fate is still up in the air...
    John

A lot of good ones there, if only I had deeper pockets..... and a bigger basement. My wife's in the market for another SS machine. (Seems every time I get an EM she needs one lol) want to get her some plays on a time machine think she'd like it. Ultimately Pinbot is one we've been waiting to find at a good price but rarely see them or at least at the right price/time.

1 month later
    #334 4 years ago

See you all tomorrow! Looking forward to another great year. Unfortunately my work schedule kept me from getting Star Wars ready enough to bring =( The kiddo won't stop bouncing around from excitement, it's his 3rd PATZ and the first that won't require lugging a step stool around. My wife is still itching to pickup another game so nobody talk her into anything that requires me to work overtime... Thanks lol

#404 4 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Does anyone know any prices on the games that are for sale? I'm most interested in the 90s games like Champion Pub.

Saw 5200 written on the championship pub.

Been a great show so far. Loving the number of games I've never played before turning up this year. Definitely adding sorcerer and cosmic gunfight to my williams wanted list lol

Though Bally row has me eyeing a few down that road... by god the centaur is awesome too.

#448 4 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that helped make this 20th Anniversary PATZ the best one I have been to in a long time. The crowds were great to see, and the selection of machines were the best . I know it takes a lot of effort from the committee and volunteers, time to organization and host this event. From the tournament area to the vendors and their booths, to guys that are bring their machines to let everyone to see and play them. Without every ones helps and precipitation in this show, it would not go on.... I personally had a great time catching up with everyone that I have met over the years in this hobby and now my full time business. I could not be any happier to have this job.
    I also would like to thank the committee for honoring me with the "best modern machine" at the show, with my Pinball Refinery Deadpool Pro. I am sorry I did not get a picture of the machine at the show, the weather was turning to rain/snow and I wanted to get the trailer loading and on the road before it got bad. Also I was honored in 2017 with best of show machine with my Pinball Refinery Spiderman Vault Edition. It's great that they do this for everyone that precipitates and it's not about the trophies, but the memories and great times that we have together.
    I look forward to next years PATZ 2020,
    Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey, that's my kiddo and wife on your Spiderman.. stealing that picture for the memory box. My wife fell in love with your Deadpool this year.

I just want to repeat everything already said. This was a great year for PATZ and thank you to everyone who puts in so much to make this show great every year. We started attending in 2016 and have never been disappointed.

I especially want to thank everyone who was so nice to my no so little anymore son. He decided to turn into a social butterfly this year and I apologize if he yacked your ear off. AJ wanted to say "hello and thank you to Ryan, Scott, The pop guy and the T-shirt guy". Honestly he doesn't usually talk to anyone and is very uncomfortable around new people. I think this just reinforces how amazing and welcoming this community is... even when we are frantically digging through a treasure trove of boards and parts at Kevin's booth lol

Great turn out Bally row! So many great games and the black knights were a favorite of my family. There are not enough things I could say to encompass how much we enjoyed all the games so many generously setup for the show! Keep being awesome PATZ and crew!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zarklin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2019-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-25-26-27?tu=Zarklin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.