Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 550 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SternDriver_Before (resized).jpg
    SternDriver_After (resized).jpg
    e6da4a8904b35ccf37b546226f949fa0 (resized).jpg
    524F2141-D2C4-4817-8494-F956B91E887B.jpeg
    IMG_2602 (resized).JPEG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Best In Show (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Back (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Front (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-122458_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20170422_123646 (resized).jpg
    20190428_101003 (resized).jpg
    20190428_100725 (resized).jpg
    E0892AFF-E8F2-448A-98AB-66510DF551E0 (resized).jpeg
    IMAG1387 (resized).jpg

There are 550 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
    #301 4 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I posted the results from the auction here on Pinside inside of the 2018 PATZ thread. When I get to a computer later today, I’ll try to repost the results (I’m on my phone now). Generally speaking, project vids and pins are the best bargains.

Yes please do post them And is there any list of what games were at last years? It seems like a lot of games on the floor might have sold, too. I'm thinking about bringing STTNG and Monster Bash (original), but won't bother hauling them if there are too many of those 2 already...

And that's an AWESOME service John Dayhuff does for FREE! It's unheard of these days, so I hope lots of people buy and sell here!

#302 4 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Yes please do post them And is there any list of what games were at last years? It seems like a lot of games on the floor might have sold, too. I'm thinking about bringing STTNG and Monster Bash (original), but won't bother hauling them if there are too many of those 2 already...
    And that's an AWESOME service John Dayhuff does for FREE! It's unheard of these days, so I hope lots of people buy and sell here!

We don’t publish a game list... but I don’t think there will be many of either of those... so I would say bring them! People would love to play them.

#303 4 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Definitely bring those, I would love to get some more time on STTNG as there aren't any around me to play. Thank you!

#304 4 years ago

Here are the times where vendors and game bringers can get in to move stuff in

Thursday- 8:30 am
    Friday- 9:00 am
    Saturday- 8:00 am

See all of you soon!!

Here’s our trailer loaded up... not including the back of two trucks. It’s going to be a fun weekend!

24056A04-2DCD-466A-A828-DAB1B06BE794 (resized).jpeg24056A04-2DCD-466A-A828-DAB1B06BE794 (resized).jpeg
    #305 4 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about making the trek for the first time and would like to know if there are auction results from last year posted anywhere. Have prices been high or low? Should I bring a game to sell or should I bring cash??
    Thanks!

Your wish is my command:

THE 2018 PINBALL AT THE ZOO AUCTION RESULTS
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Translites / Backglasses / Marquees / Playfields
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Cyclone Playfield - $30
    World Cup Playfield - $30
    Evil Knievel Playfield - $330
    Batman Forever Translite - $15
    Striker Extreme - $5
    Alpine Ski Marquee - $5
    Centipede Marquee - $5
    Cabal and My Hero Marquee - $1 for both
    Jungle Lord Backglass - $50
    -----------------------------
    Working Pinball Machines
    -----------------------------
    Lethal Weapon 3 - $1350
    Phantom of the Opera - $2300
    Laser War - RESERVE NOT MET
    Alpine Club - RESERVE NOT MET
    Far Out - RESERVE NOT MET
    ---------------------------------------------
    Non working pinball machines / projects
    ---------------------------------------------
    Joker Poker - $150
    Flash - $150
    Deadly Weapon - $500
    Old Chicago - $250
    Showboat - $200
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Non working video games, redemption, parts, empty cabs
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Empty Midway Cabinet - $70
    Astrology Machine - one sold for $20, another sold for $5
    Space Invader Cocktail (no glass, no board, monitor worked) - $25
    Dinosaurs Redemption Game - NO BIDS
    Bio Rhythm Redemption - NO BIDS
    --------------------------------------
    Working video games/redemption
    --------------------------------------
    Capcom Bowling - $120
    Lethal Enforcers - $225
    Poker Superstar (digital poker game) - $75
    Zoofari Ticket Redemption - RESERVE NOT MET
    Class of 1981 Galaga/Ms.Pac-Man cabaret home edition - RESERVE NOT MET
    Multicade 999 in 1 - RESERVE NOT MET
    60in1 Cocktail Table - RESERVE NOT MET

#306 4 years ago

I have a CPR Gold edition Corvette $599.00
    And Gold edition Whirlwind $695.
    Not needing these and looking to sell.

#307 4 years ago

The more games you guys can bring for the auction the better it is for everyone. Last year's auction was a little on the lighter side then it had been for a number of years. Hard to believe after ten years of doing this auction it has not grown to a huge amount of games being put in, especially when there are no fee's involved.

BTW: Alex, I wont be there until around 2pm ish on Thursday so please make sure you hold my spots as usual.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.
    John

#308 4 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

And is there any list of what games were at last years?

You can find pictures on the PATZ 2018 and early threads to see what games have been there. I don't recall seeing monster bash or star trek being there the last 2 years.

#309 4 years ago

Friday from 6-10 some of my friends from the Kalamazoo vintage moped rider club will be coming and we've arranged with Alex to let them bring them inside along the back wall overhead door area..so you can check them out..won't be a huge turn out..maybe 10

received_2248065918785525 (resized).jpegreceived_2248065918785525 (resized).jpeg
    #310 4 years ago

If anyone has an early Stern machine I could bring some of my light shields for the coin door. Keeps the light from shining up between the playfield and lockdown bar. I also have some spare playfield crystals for Elektra.

#311 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

Friday from 6-10 some of my friends from the Kalamazoo vintage moped rider club will be coming and we've arranged with Alex to let them bring them inside along the back wall overhead door area..so you can check them out..won't be a huge turn out..maybe 10
    [quoted image]

Wow, that's really surprising that the Fairgrounds would allow them in the building like that. In the past they said no vehicles or trailers of any kind because it messes up the floor with the oil leaks and tire marks so be careful not to make a mess and be sure to clean it up if you do......LOL.

John

#312 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Wow, that's really surprising that the Fairgrounds would allow them in the building like that. In the past they said no vehicles or trailers of any kind because it messes up the floor with the oil leaks and tire marks so be careful not to make a mess and be sure to clean it up if you do......LOL.
    John

Yeah I was surprised too! They have a few rules and I have to clear things ahead of time.

1. Less than 1/4 tank of gas
    2. Battery disconnected
    3. Gas tanks locked or taped shut

#313 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

[quoted image]

MOPED ARMY REPRESENT!

#314 4 years ago

Looking for a lower classic stern narrow cabinet, preferably mpu-200, but a later mpu-100 should work. Will pay for any extra kibble or parts, or whole game like a beater meteor or similar.

#315 4 years ago

Can bring this nos Stern Nugent playfield cleared by Bill Davis with me to the show if someone is interested. 950 obo
    There are no missing inserts, those holes are for rollover buttons.
    NugentPF1 (resized).jpgNugentPF1 (resized).jpg
    NugentPF2 (resized).jpgNugentPF2 (resized).jpg
    NugentPF3 (resized).jpgNugentPF3 (resized).jpg

#316 4 years ago

Wow, that's cool Rob. I have a ceiling hanger one already or I'd be tempted.

John

#317 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Wow, that's cool Rob. I have a ceiling hanger one already or I'd be tempted.
    John

That shiny clear coat would be bad for glare on your games.

#318 4 years ago

The truck, trailer, and van are all loaded. Just one more game to load up tomorrow afternoon and some other stuff...., lets see what else am I forgetting.......Hmmm.......?? I know there's something very important that I have to bring...., ?????

John

#319 4 years ago

Can we get an updated tournament game list?

#320 4 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Can we get an updated tournament game list?

Here is our most up to date game list. Couple small changes. *subject to change*

Main:
    1. Spider Man
    2. The Walking Dead Pro
    3. Ghostbusters Pro
    4. Black Knight Swords of Rage Pro
    5. World Cup Soccer (Bally)
    6. Gilligan's Island
    7. Whirlwind
    8. Fish Tales
    9. Laser Cue
    10. Grand Prix
    11. Stars
    12. Eight Ball

Classics:
    1. Alien Star
    2. Four Square
    3. Mystic
    4. Genie
    5. Joker Poker

Free Daily:
    1. Time Fantasy
    2. Surf Champ
    3. Torch

#321 4 years ago

I will be taking pictures during the day and upload them at night or first thing in the morning. Additionally, I will post the auction results some time on Sunday this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all at the show!

#322 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

The truck, trailer, and van are all loaded. Just one more game to load up tomorrow afternoon and some other stuff...., lets see what else am I forgetting.......Hmmm.......?? I know there's something very important that I have to bring...., ?????

John

A coin box that will fit in a NASCAR that's in great shape. It's over on that other shelf of misc stuff.

#323 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John

Cookies!

#324 4 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Can bring this nos Stern Nugent playfield cleared by Bill Davis with me to the show if someone is interested. 950 obo
    There are no missing inserts, those holes are for rollover buttons.

That looks awesome! GLWS.

#325 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

A coin box that will fit in a NASCAR that's in great shape. It's over on that other shelf of misc stuff.

All coin boxes are coming on Friday, probably going straight to the free table I'm guessing....., I don't recall anything for Nascar though. Sorry.
    John

#326 4 years ago

Yes, that was it. There in the works as we speak. Pretty soon the air will be filled with that freshly baked cookie aroma.......LOL.

John

#327 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yes, that was it. There in the works as we speak. Pretty soon the air will be filled with that freshly baked cookie aroma.......LOL.
    John

Awesome!

#328 4 years ago

The cookies are the only reason I come

#329 4 years ago

This thred is on Fire

#330 4 years ago

Action shot.....

John

IMG_0113 (resized).JPGIMG_0113 (resized).JPG
    #331 4 years ago

Not coming til Friday morning, but Triple Action is ready to load. It will be for sale in the free play area. Complete with manual, schematic, and new playfield glass.

IMG_1896 (resized).PNGIMG_1896 (resized).PNG
    #333 4 years ago

First batch going in........

John

IMG_0115 (resized).JPGIMG_0115 (resized).JPG
    #334 4 years ago

See you all tomorrow! Looking forward to another great year. Unfortunately my work schedule kept me from getting Star Wars ready enough to bring =( The kiddo won't stop bouncing around from excitement, it's his 3rd PATZ and the first that won't require lugging a step stool around. My wife is still itching to pickup another game so nobody talk her into anything that requires me to work overtime... Thanks lol

#335 4 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Dayhuff.... Hi Sue Ann COOKIES

You betcha.......

John

IMG_0116 (resized).JPGIMG_0116 (resized).JPG
    #336 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

You betcha.......
    John
    [quoted image]

That’s breakfast, lunch and dinner right there!

#337 4 years ago
    Quoted from cletus:

That’s breakfast, lunch and dinner right there!

I'll have her make up extra's just in case but there going fast....mmmmm.

John

IMG_0117 (resized).JPGIMG_0117 (resized).JPG
    #339 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John
    [quoted image]

I bet that computer monitor is older than your cell phone

#340 4 years ago

Loaded

CECFF7FD-3272-4000-ABCE-E70484ECE8B9 (resized).jpegCECFF7FD-3272-4000-ABCE-E70484ECE8B9 (resized).jpeg
    #341 4 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

I bet that computer monitor is older than your cell phone

Whats a cell phone? This one works fine for me. Old skool man, old skewl.......

John

IMG_0118 (resized).JPGIMG_0118 (resized).JPG
    #342 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

John
    [quoted image]

SuAnn, bless you for your cookie-making prowess, and John, bless you for that throwback CRT monitor. Love it.

See you both tomorrow!

#343 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Whats a cell phone? This one works fine for me. Old skool man, old skewl.......

John
    [quoted image]

I have a 19 inch CRT that you can have for free if you want it. Let me know.

#344 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I have a 19 inch CRT that you can have for free if you want it. Let me know.

Nawww...I stored this one for the last twenty years before my old one went out so I think I'm good for another twenty years. But thanks anyways.

John

#345 4 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a Doctor Who? I'll be at the show briefly Friday afternoon. Send me a pm and let me know hat you have. DW is fully led'd, pinsound, flipper fidelity speakers, new mushroom targets and new expander motor.

#346 4 years ago

I have help coming to load up Big House tonight so i will have it in free play all 3 days.I'm excited to bring a game many people have never played.

#347 4 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have help coming to load up Big House tonight so i will have it in free play all 3 days.I'm excited to bring a game many people have never played.

That's a cool game! Played it once at Chicago Expo and really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for bringing it to PatZ, Puff Danny!

#348 4 years ago

Have some parts I can bring if anyone is looking for a couple of Bally 5-drop target banks I have two of those, also a set of used but decent condition Flash Gordon plastics.

#349 4 years ago

Prints done... find tsskinne to get if your in the Bally row...or to buy if he has extras

IMAG1334 (resized).jpgIMAG1334 (resized).jpg
    #350 4 years ago

Rudy is still "BLIND" and "LOOKING" for a set of "EYEBALLS"........please "HELP" Rudy "SEE" again

There are 550 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2019-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-25-26-27/page/7?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.