Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 550 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SternDriver_Before (resized).jpg
    SternDriver_After (resized).jpg
    e6da4a8904b35ccf37b546226f949fa0 (resized).jpg
    524F2141-D2C4-4817-8494-F956B91E887B.jpeg
    IMG_2602 (resized).JPEG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Best In Show (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Back (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Front (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-122458_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20170422_123646 (resized).jpg
    20190428_101003 (resized).jpg
    20190428_100725 (resized).jpg
    E0892AFF-E8F2-448A-98AB-66510DF551E0 (resized).jpeg
    IMAG1387 (resized).jpg
    There are 550 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.
    #251 5 years ago

Bringing a jackbot if anyone is interested. New cab decals and more

64BA4FA5-DCF2-4403-A7A9-B338EB00ACB8 (resized).jpeg64BA4FA5-DCF2-4403-A7A9-B338EB00ACB8 (resized).jpegF630D70A-1E55-4AAC-8C12-9B448820DD7D (resized).jpegF630D70A-1E55-4AAC-8C12-9B448820DD7D (resized).jpeg
    #252 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

why not just remove head?

Eh we weren’t confident the buyer could’ve got it all set back up correctly when it was back at their place. Just too much time/hassle with taking the heads off of the modern games

#253 5 years ago

you don't even have to remove the head. all you have to do is dis-connect the head from the two metal side legs, and slide the folded head down a couple inches on the top of the game to gain that 2" additional clearance.

#254 5 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

you don't even have to remove the head. all you have to do is dis-connect the head from the two metal side legs, and slide the folded head down a couple inches on the top of the game to gain that 2" additional clearance.

Sold a LAH exactly what we did.

#255 5 years ago

Where there's a will, there's a way. And that buyer didnt have the will!

#256 5 years ago

Anyone have a set of 28 1/2 inch legs that they would want to trade for a set of 31 inch ones. I'll be at PATZ all 3 days. PM me if you have some to trade.

#257 5 years ago
    Quoted from smileymatthew:

Anyone bringing any EM's to sell at PATZ? Ideally looking something from the 70's!

I’m planning to bring my Williams Triple Action on Friday for sale in the free play area.

#258 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

why not just remove head?

Exactly. Just remove the head. or loosen the bolts on it and slide the head forward so it is lower.

#259 5 years ago

Shopping out the Bally Strikes and Spares. Hopefully the new plastics arrive before Wednesday!

#260 5 years ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

Leeann and I are currently bringing a couple of games for the Bally row and I was thinking about bringing an AC/DC Pro VE and a Big Buck Hunter (both of which are for sale). If any interest, please let me know or send me a PM and we can work out the details. I'm asking $4,400 for each machine. If someone wanted both of them... I'd be more than willing to let them go (as a set) for $8,000.
    Thanks,
    David

We will take both games..thanks Dave! See you at patz! We will set them up in out row for the show to do we will have 10 total.

#261 5 years ago

Will there be dollies there to move games? Not sure i can fit mine in my car with the game. Im sure someone will have one though

#262 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Will there be dollies there to move games? Not sure i can fit mine in my car with the game. Im sure someone will have one though

I will have a doll available for you. Come see me in my booth when you need it.

#263 5 years ago

60's with some potential rain Thursday nite. The weather forecast is looking good! No snow this year.

#265 5 years ago

Look what just arrived fresh off the delivery truck for PATZ... Stop by my booth Friday and Saturday for great deals of parts and machines.

Steve
    Mi Pinball Refinery

20190422_113030 (resized).jpg20190422_113030 (resized).jpg

#266 5 years ago

Will any dealers have a NIB monster bash SE at a nice show price..looking to buy one at show. Possible show or demo use only also OK.

#267 5 years ago

Any one going to have glass, looking for wide body as well as standard.

#268 5 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Pinballlife sometimes has glass. I would contact them as I don't think they always bring it.

#269 5 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I think I may have two sheets of widebody that I picked up at Pinball Life a few years ago and never used as I sold my widebody games. I'll take a look and see if they ware still tucked back where I think they are. I'm renting a uhaul to bring several machines so I should be able to fit them in with me.

#270 5 years ago

I will have some playfield glass from $1 to $15 depending on what condition they are in. I have like 15 sheets loaded and ready to go.

Steve

#271 5 years ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Dude... Why didn't i ever think of this?!! I've probably done 3-4 backbox removals because of the shrinking cargo size of compact SUVs...

#272 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aeolus7:

Dude... Why didn't i ever think of this?!! I've probably done 3-4 backbox removals because of the shrinking cargo size of compact SUVs...

Or turn on its side if not too far a drive.

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Or turn on its side if not too far a drive.

Yep this is going to be my new approach as my recent car purchase sadly just misses them fitting in as I learned the hard way a week or two ago.

#274 5 years ago

Will bring if presold. $4350 or take off $350 if I keep the color dmd. Firm, may consider trades

B91F5F0F-BB20-4E0A-9220-35233C740535 (resized).jpegB91F5F0F-BB20-4E0A-9220-35233C740535 (resized).jpeg79C9ADD0-D4A5-4095-9F2C-926B1CCC8881 (resized).jpeg79C9ADD0-D4A5-4095-9F2C-926B1CCC8881 (resized).jpeg39B218C0-3AB5-40BC-8672-CA020890CB45 (resized).jpeg39B218C0-3AB5-40BC-8672-CA020890CB45 (resized).jpeg
    #275 5 years ago

A quick reminder that today is the last day to save money by pre-ordering your 2019 PATZ ceramic mug!

It’s quick and easy! Simply send $12.00 to [email protected] and we’ll have your mug completed and ready for pickup (from our booth) at PATZ this weekend.

After midnight tonight (Monday, April 22)... the pre-ordering ends. We’ll still have a half dozen or so mugs available at the show... but they will be at a cost of $15.00 each.

Thanks and can’t wait to see everyone this weekend!

4DF8DE72-F389-4BBD-86E9-8B221DBEDD27 (resized).jpeg4DF8DE72-F389-4BBD-86E9-8B221DBEDD27 (resized).jpeg7C66A908-BDAF-4E2C-8763-4D2777D1B31B (resized).jpeg7C66A908-BDAF-4E2C-8763-4D2777D1B31B (resized).jpeg
    #276 5 years ago

LOOKING to BUY a BALLY OLD Chicago, looking for a NICE one, plug in play. will be at show on sat. OR a nice gottlieb target alpha.

#277 5 years ago
    Quoted from scooterking:

LOOKING to BUY a BALLY OLD Chicago, looking for a NICE one, plug in play. will be at show on sat. OR a nice gottlieb target alpha.

I have an ok Target Alpha That I will have at the show.

#278 5 years ago

Will there be a stream of the Tournament? Finals at least?

#279 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Will there be a stream of the Tournament? Finals at least?

Unfortunately, no. Hopefully in future years.

#280 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I have an ok Target Alpha That I will have at the show.

thanks but looking for a NICE one, any other games you going to have for sale?

#281 5 years ago

Amazingly MAD Amusements overnighted me new plastics for Strikes and Spares. I somehow lost one of the plastics after I ultrasoniced them, I could not find it anywhere. Fresh set of plastics, Altek boards, This game will be ready to rock at PATZ!!!!!

#282 5 years ago

Will be bringing a nice Bally Kings of Steel for sale/ freeplay on Friday, will upload a couple pics later.

#283 5 years ago
    Quoted from galaxian:

MAD Amusements

You took a chance there, what we do for the love of pinball.

#284 5 years ago

Whats the deal with Abel Electronics not at expo this year? Are they still selling JJP games?

#285 5 years ago
    Quoted from galaxian:

Whats the deal with Abel Electronics not at expo this year? Are they still selling JJP games?

A few months back he said he had a family thing he didn’t know if he could get out of. Contacted him again recently and he couldn’t get out of it. He does still sell JJP.

#286 5 years ago
    Quoted from scooterking:

thanks but looking for a NICE one, any other games you going to have for sale?

Check it out on Friday and see what you think.

#287 5 years ago

X's and O's fate will be decided today at 4pm. So there is a chance it still could make the show or.....??

John

IMG_0001 (resized).JPGIMG_0001 (resized).JPG
    #288 5 years ago

I will be bringing these with me for sale. Catch me near the tourney area or ask someone there as they should all know me. All have been stored flat and like new shape.

Translites I have for sale:
    ===========================
    $70 WOZ Promotional Unsigned
    $50 Kiss Pro (Stern) (2)
    $30 Ripley's Believe it or Not
    $15 World Poker Tour
    $50 Simpsons Pinball Party
    $60 Munsters Pro
    $60 Ghost Busters Pro
    $60 Guardians Pro (2)
    $60 DeadPool Pro
    $70 Hobbit Promotional Signed
    ===========================

**Pending Pickup at PATZ $30 Avengers Pro

#289 5 years ago

Thinking about parting with my Harlem Globetrotters. Comes with CPR Gold playfield and new plastics. Backglass is cracked in bottom right corner. Could bring to PATZ on Saturday if pre sold. PM if interested.

#290 5 years ago

All ready to go

20190423_184603 (resized).jpg20190423_184603 (resized).jpg
    #291 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

X's and O's fate will be decided today at 4pm. So there is a chance it still could make the show or.....??
    John
    [quoted image]

X's and O's is gone, but I might be bringing this one instead.
    John

IMG_0095 (resized).JPGIMG_0095 (resized).JPG
    #292 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

X's and O's is gone, but I might be bringing this one instead.

What a shame that you have to bring that other machine.

#293 5 years ago

Pics of Kings Of Steel

20190423_205041 (resized).jpg20190423_205041 (resized).jpg20190423_205104 (resized).jpg20190423_205104 (resized).jpg
    #294 5 years ago

Looking to attend the show for the first time on Saturday. Are there usually parts there? A few things I'd like to find:

Early Stern coinbox for a Meteor
    Gottlieb coinbox for Haunted House
    Plastic retaining clips for Williams Pinbot Wico coin door (to hold coin mechs)
    Coin return lever and hardware for an 80's Bally coin door for an Elektra.

May be interested in a new project game. Need not be working or complete. Prefer 80's and 90's up solid state with a decent or nice playfield. Anyone bringing projects for sale?

#295 5 years ago
    Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Looking to attend the show for the first time on Saturday. Are there usually parts there? A few things I'd like to find:
    Early Stern coinbox for a Meteor
    Gottlieb coinbox for Haunted House
    Plastic retaining clips for Williams Pinbot Wico coin door (to hold coin mechs)
    Coin return lever and hardware for an 80's Bally coin door for an Elektra.
    May be interested in a new project game. Need not be working or complete. Prefer 80's and 90's up solid state with a decent or nice playfield. Anyone bringing projects for sale?

I'd say you may find all of the above and if not you can find somebody who from whom you can get them. Which is the best part of a show like PATZ.
    Especially Saturday. Make sure you stay for the auction at 3pm.

#296 5 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about making the trek for the first time and would like to know if there are auction results from last year posted anywhere. Have prices been high or low? Should I bring a game to sell or should I bring cash??

Thanks!

#297 5 years ago

Can bring a perfect HUO family guy to the show (see my marketplace ad).

#298 5 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about making the trek for the first time and would like to know if there are auction results from last year posted anywhere. Have prices been high or low? Should I bring a game to sell or should I bring cash??
    Thanks!

Bring a game to sell that runs and get in free! Auction is Sat afternoon. Prices are usually decent - us pinheads are kinda cheap but there are some folks from the public, too. Bring cash - to buy games and the auction is cash only.

#299 5 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Thanks!

Thanks to John Dayhuff's huge contribution in running the auction and Pinball At The Zoo's allocation of space there are NO fees for sellers or buyers in this auction. This usually keeps prices very reasonable. If games don't sell during the show, the sellers tend to move them to the auction on Saturday afternoon. You might want to bring a game and cash.....

#300 5 years ago
    Quoted from hisnice:

Thanks!

I posted the results from the auction here on Pinside inside of the 2018 PATZ thread. When I get to a computer later today, I’ll try to repost the results (I’m on my phone now). Generally speaking, project vids and pins are the best bargains.

There are 550 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2019-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-25-26-27/page/6?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.