Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 550 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SternDriver_Before (resized).jpg
    SternDriver_After (resized).jpg
    e6da4a8904b35ccf37b546226f949fa0 (resized).jpg
    524F2141-D2C4-4817-8494-F956B91E887B.jpeg
    IMG_2602 (resized).JPEG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Best In Show (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Back (resized).jpg
    Bally Row Front (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-122458_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20170422_123646 (resized).jpg
    20190428_101003 (resized).jpg
    20190428_100725 (resized).jpg
    E0892AFF-E8F2-448A-98AB-66510DF551E0 (resized).jpeg
    IMAG1387 (resized).jpg
    There are 550 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
    #151 5 years ago

Any good nearby hotels with at least an indoor pool for the kids?

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

Black Knight Swords of Rage-Yes
    Oktoberfest- Maybe? I’ve been in contact with American pinball and fingers crossed it works out.
    Willy Wonka-Doubtful
    These are all subject to change at any moment. New info is coming in literally everyday at this point.
    Vendors... I don’t currently have anyone that sells game flyers on my vendor list. Some vendors confirm with Kevin so there may be someone I don’t know about. But, we do get vendors confirming up until the 25th so I wouldn’t be shocked.

I got tons of flyers(but nothing new, mostly older stuff), both pinball and video that I bring for $5 each. Don't ask me which ones because there buried in the van until the Zoo show so just stop into the booth and check them out.
    John

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I got tons of flyers(but nothing new, mostly older stuff), both pinball and video that I bring for $5 each. Don't ask me which ones because there buried in the van until the Zoo show so just stop into the booth and check them out.
    John

Hey John, which ones do you have?

Kidding! Ill be by!

#154 5 years ago

Listed a huo munsters pro in the market, i could bring to patz if anyone is interested

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Hey John, which ones do you have?

Kidding! Ill be by!

If you really want to set him off ask him to text you some pics, LOL

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

If you really want to set him off ask him to text you some pics, LOL

What's a text?

John

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Any good nearby hotels with at least an indoor pool for the kids?

Most places are sold out as there is a large soccer event going in that weekend. Try airbnb

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

Most places are sold out as there is a large soccer event going in that weekend. Try airbnb

Thanks for the heads up

#159 5 years ago

I just wanted to let everyone know that my line up of machines has changed from my last post. I sold the PR Munsters Pro and PR Iron Maiden at the Texas Show, so this is the list of tentative machines that I will be taking to PATZ for Friday and Saturday.

They are all FOR SALE and set to "FREE PLAY"... This line up might change if some of these machines sell before the show.

Customized Pinball Refinery Editions....
    Metallica Pro
    Deadpool Pro
    Rob Zombie
    America's Most Haunted

New machine out of the box at the show:
    Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro (still working on getting this one, but I am on it, and pushing hard to get one)..

Other machines
    F14 TomCat (restored)
    High Speed
    TNA

Also I will have parts for sale, and taking orders as well .

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

Added over 5 years ago:

EDIT... TNA is sold, so it will not be attending the show.

#160 5 years ago

Yeah I made the mistake of waiting too long. I'll be commuting from Grand Rapids each day I guess.

#161 5 years ago

Yeah, unfortunately a few hotels are sold out. But just checked and there are still decent options within 10 miles. The cluster of hotels on Cork St. are the most convenient hotels to the show. But there are a lot of other safe places to stay for a reasonable price still available!

#162 5 years ago

I will be bringing for play and for sale:
    Freddy a Nightmare on Elm street
    Operation Thunder
    F-14 Tomcat
    Should be there on Thursday.

#163 5 years ago

Our current list of games being brought for free play....

Iron Maiden Pro
    Demolition Man
    Time Fantasy

#164 5 years ago

It sounds like we're going to have a very solid game list this year! Thank you to everyone who has already said they are bringing games. That said, we could always use more. We have the space! If you're on the fence, I encourage you to help us out. Our venue is super easy to move games in and out of. You get free entry for the weekend. It's a great way to sell a game. Also, Kevin and I are super relaxed about when you take your game out. There are no strict rules in place for this. We just ask you to use your best judgement and allow people to have FUN since that is what this show is all about!

#165 5 years ago

Will you be posting the tournament game list here soon? Looking forward to it!

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarson:

Current tournament lineup.. subject to change

Main:
    1. Spider Man
    2. The Walking Dead Pro
    3. Ghostbusters Pro
    4. Black Knight Swords of Rage Pro
    5. World Cup Soccer (Bally)
    6. Gilligan's Island
    7. Whirlwind
    8. Fish Tales
    9. Laser Cue
    10. Grand Prix
    11. Stars
    12. Eight Ball

Classics:
    1. Alien Star
    2. Four Square
    3. Mystic
    4. TBD

Free Daily:
    1. Stars
    2. Surf Champ
    3. Torch

#167 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jarson:

Sorry about that! It's been announced on Facebook for a little bit but I forgot to post it on here.

Main:
    1. Spider Man
    2. The Walking Dead Pro
    3. Ghostbusters Pro
    4. Black Knight Swords of Rage Pro
    5. World Cup Soccer (Bally)
    6. Gilligan's Island
    7. Whirlwind
    8. Fish Tales
    9. Laser Cue
    10. Grand Prix
    11. Stars
    12. Eight Ball

Classics:
    1. Alien Star
    2. Four Square
    3. Mystic
    4. TBD

Free Daily:
    1. Stars
    2. Surf Champ
    3. Torch

#169 5 years ago

Finally found a hotel. Wanted a pool for the kids, so that took me all the way to paw paw michigan as the closest spot. If you need a hotel, book soon!

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Finally found a hotel. Wanted a pool for the kids, so that took me all the way to paw paw michigan as the closest spot. If you need a hotel, book soon!

I'll just crash your pad

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'll just crash your pad

Might be akward with the wife and kids..... but thats their problem

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

For what it's worth, that's an easy drive. I-94 Kazoo to Paw Paw is not bad.

#173 5 years ago

Here is a current list of vendors. Looking to be a great year! Plus, there's a decent chance we add some more as we get closer.

1. Rock Custom Pinball
    2. Xaver Barrel Arcades
    3. Michigan Pinball Refinery
    4. Pinball Life
    5. American Pinball
    6. John Dayhuff
    7. ULEK Store
    8. Great Lakes Pinball
    9. Project Pinball
    10. Star World Amusement
    11. Dave Sorenson
    12. Mr. Soda Pop
    13. Ryan Claytor
    14. Fort Wayne Wizards World
    15. Derek Fugate

#174 5 years ago

Yep, we'll be there on Friday evening and Saturday.
    Get pre-orders in now if you feel so inclined. Email Margaret - [email protected]

Terry.

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

Here is a current list of vendors. Looking to be a great year! Plus, there's a decent chance we add some more as we get closer.
    1. Rock Custom Pinball
    2. Xaver Barrel Arcades
    3. Michigan Pinball Refinery
    4. Pinball Life
    5. American Pinball
    6. John Dayhuff
    7. ULEK Store
    8. Great Lakes Pinball
    9. Project Pinball
    10. Star World Amusement
    11. Dave Sorenson
    12. Mr. Soda Pop
    13. Ryan Claytor
    14. Fort Wayne Wizards World
    15. Derek Fugate

Wow, after 20 years I'm ranking #6.....LOL.

John

#176 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Wow, after 20 years I'm ranking #6.....LOL.
    John

#1 in our hearts!

#177 5 years ago

John will Sue Ann (I hope I got that right!!!) be selling them delicious cookies again ?

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

John will Sue Ann (I hope I got that right!!!) be selling them delicious cookies again ?

Pretty sure she has it on her radar for this year as well. I'll forward this to her and let her know that people are "demanding" that she make them again this year......LOL.

John

#179 5 years ago

If she gives away the cookies for free, you will be number one.

#180 5 years ago

looking to buy these at kzoo-
    JM, class of 1812, JY, Medussa, bally wide bodies (classics), williams wide bodies (classics), Stern wide bodies, Shadow, Metallica, single player em's.

#181 5 years ago

JM, class of 1812, JY, Medussa, bally wide bodies (classics), williams wide bodies (classics), Shadow, Metallica, single player em's.

No Classic Stern Widebodies?

#182 5 years ago

class of 1812,.

Damn...I would too. good luck!

#183 5 years ago

No Classic Stern Widebodies?</block
    yes of course, fixed!!!

#184 5 years ago

Does anyone coming to PATZ have any Gottlieb woodrail legs they're interested in selling?

If so, I'm looking for eight legs.

Thanks!

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Yeah I made the mistake of waiting too long. I'll be commuting from Grand Rapids each day I guess.

Oh man, I'd have you stay in the spare bedroom but it's already taken by a PATZ'r who has a booth!

Try Battle Creek hotels off of I94 - they might have openings - not too bad of a drive!

#186 5 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Oh man, I'd have you stay in the spare bedroom but it's already taken by a PATZ'r who has a booth!
    Try Battle Creek hotels off of I94 - they might have openings - not too bad of a drive!

Don't sweat it. It would have been for two or three of us. I'm fine commuting this year but thanks!

#187 5 years ago

If anyone from the area of West Chicago (Aurora, Wheaton, Naperville etc) is going to PATZ next week I'd like to offer $100 for time/fuel to pick up a Shaq Attaq in Warrenville. If you know of anyone traveling from there please PM. Thanks!

#188 5 years ago

Will JJP Wonka be there?

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Will JJP Wonka be there?

I’m working on it.....don’t hold your breath though. But just know I’m trying!

#190 5 years ago

Well, ,my GNR is all done at the techs, just waiting on color DMD.. stopped by to check on it and play a few games.. . Had it fully shopped, all LED upgraded including all flashers, under cab lights, lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, back box light show, all new parts, fully powder coated, including the wire ramps.. which turned out fantastic! Will be bringing it along with Ghostbusters, GOTG, maybe a 4th.. club is bringing just one trailer this year I think, so 8 games total. last year we used two trailers + and brought I think 12 games total

gn1shop (resized).jpggn1shop (resized).jpggnrshop1 (resized).jpggnrshop1 (resized).jpggnrshop2 (resized).jpggnrshop2 (resized).jpg
    #191 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

Well, ,my GNR is all done at the techs, just waiting on color DMD.. stopped by to check on it and play a few games.. . Had it fully shopped, all LED upgraded including all flashers, under cab lights, lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, back box light show, all new parts, fully powder coated, including the wire ramps.. which turned out fantastic! Will be bringing it along with Ghostbusters, GOTG, maybe a 4th.. club is bringing just one trailer this year I think, so 8 games total. last year we used two trailers + and brought I think 12 games total
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome man!

#192 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can’t wait to play it! Love GnR. One of my all time favorites.

#193 5 years ago

looking for a NICE bally old Chicago- gottlieb orbit- roto pool, anybody bring one for sale im buying .

#194 5 years ago

A HUGE thank you to Rock Custom Pinball. He is a vendor this year at PATZ again. He has generously donated some prizes to raffle off for the people who bring games. If you've seen his mods, you know how awesome this is! He has also added a show discount to all the people who bring games. Be sure to stop by his booth and say thank you!

Rock (resized).jpgRock (resized).jpg
    #195 5 years ago

have 2 Gottlieb stargates available if anyone looking. can bring to show. one at $2500 is nice, shopped, better than average, all good no issues.
    one at $3300 can pass for HUO easily, no idea if it is but the cabinet is flawless, even underneath and on the back. In and out super super clean and plays superb. very low plays. message me if interested.

Added over 5 years ago:

not avail now

#196 5 years ago

I'm looking at bringing games to sell.

WWF Royal Rumble, new CPU/driver board, new power supply as well as the DMD and the DMD controller board. $2400
    Jungle Lord, working game but the speech went out on me the other day so I'm leaving that to the next guy as I'm running out of time for this game. Reconditioned CPU board with a nvram installed. Some LED's. $750
    Cueball Wizard, Nice game and plays great (I should keep this one but I already have one...), some LED's. $2400
    Time Machine by Data East, players condition but does have all new boards and displays with the exception of the sound board. $2300
    X's and O's, trade deal pending on this game but who knows by the time the show gets here so we'll just have to see.
    Cactus Canyon, Upper and lower cabinet only and stripped of everything. $200??
    Thanks,
    John

#197 5 years ago

anybody interested in a tri zone? Ive had it 3 years, doesnt get much play. Plays fine, no issues. Or if Dayhuff of silverspinner are interested in possible trade towards WWF or that Stargate -

trizone (resized).jpgtrizone (resized).jpgtrizone1 (resized).jpgtrizone1 (resized).jpgtrizone2 (resized).jpgtrizone2 (resized).jpgtrizone3 (resized).jpgtrizone3 (resized).jpg
    #198 5 years ago

Gonna have to pass on the Tri Zone. My goal here is to thin things out a bit. GLWTS/trade however.

John

#199 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Gonna have to pass on the Tri Zone. My goal here is to thin things out a bit. GLWTS/trade however.
    John

I bought this disco fever playfield from you at patz 8 years ago for $50... with current pinflation prices I should be able to get $500 trade in??

IMAG1311 (resized).jpgIMAG1311 (resized).jpg
    #200 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

I bought this disco fever playfield from you at patz 8 years ago for $50... with current pinflation prices I should be able to get $500 trade in?? [quoted image]

Ooookaaayyy.....I guess so, all you need to do is convince someone else of that.......LOL.

John

There are 550 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2019-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-25-26-27/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.