Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by AaronJames
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7382 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3847 (resized).JPG
    Duster kzoo (resized).jpg
    patz_vs_stamps.png
    IMG_1042 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1020 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2273 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2272 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2271 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2270 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2269 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2268 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2267 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2265 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm....new machine or vasectomy

Depending on your insurance, either/both may be covered.

Brad

1 month later
    #94 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shannyman:

Does anyone know if they are making zoo posters this year

Kevin mentioned it earlier in the thread and provided this link:

http://www.pinballatthezoo.com/poster.htm

I don't know if he received enough orders to make them.

Brad

1 week later
    #130 7 years ago

I want to give this thread a bump. I saw Kruzman giving props to the show and I'd like to echo that sentiment. I first met Kevin at Pinball Expo back in 2000 or 2001 when he had a booth selling parts. At that time we had a chance to speak as I was at my friend's booth next to him. It didn't take me long to realize that not only does Kevin wear his heart on his sleeve, but he is as good and honest as it gets. Over the years he has helped me when he can and I've looked to do the same. Since I started going to PATZ, I've done my best to get out there each and every year. It is one of my favorite shows due to Kevin, the venue, and people who come to the show. I've always enjoyed socializing and do plenty of that there. If you are the fence about going to the show, do yourself a favor and go. There are some good places to eat in the area as well, how could it get better?

Brad

#132 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Nothing but nice people at PATZ for sure.
    Don't forget to pick up your Sweetwaters doughnuts on the way in, or out of town. I always get 2 dozen heading out

No doubt about Sweetwater's, I have a coffee mug to remind me. And for those that don't want to make decisions on the spot, check this out!

http://sweetwatersdonuts.com/donuts/

Thanks for the reminder. And for those that don't like to click links, you will see just a few of what they have available below.

Brad

sweetwaters.pngsweetwaters.png

#134 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hard to get the perfect dozen... It really is. I'm heavy on the cake donuts but you need a good mix.

I agree about the perfect dozen. I always grab some to bring home in case anyone from our household didn't join us at the show and to enjoy later. I love maple donuts... mmmmm...

Brad

#169 7 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'm planning on going to the show on Saturday. I can bring only one of my customized MI Pinball Refinery Edition for everyone to play.. I have 3 titles to choose from Metallica, Spiderman Vault and Ghostbusters Pro. Please post which one I should bring....

Steve
    MI Pinball Refinery

Spiderman Vault. See you there Steve!

Brad

#171 7 years ago

For sale at PATZ, set of Cliffy's RBION/Sopranos shooter lane eject and rail guard protectors as seen below. I know the rail guard will work for any late-model Stern, but the shooter lane eject will only fit those two machines per Cliffy. $20 for the set, I will be there on Saturday. Just PM if you are interested. Thanks!

Brad

cliffys.pngcliffys.png

#212 7 years ago

I know Kevin posted this to the PATZ Facebook page a while back, but I wanted to let anyone who is reading the thread and going to PATZ on Saturday if they'd like to pickup a Spirit of Steve Charland poster or print at the show to simply complete the form below as soon as possible. Thanks.

https://goo.gl/forms/p986GZf6xRpsGLwm2

Brad

spirit_of_steve.jpgspirit_of_steve.jpg

#234 7 years ago

I will bring a copy of my son Christian's game code for The Walking Dead which includes music from the 80's. This is in case anyone would be interested in loading on their machine for people to play. I think he may have made some minor changes, but this video will give you an idea of what to expect.

Brad

#321 6 years ago

As always, it was another wonderful show with some great people leading the way starting with Kevin. The 'attitude' of the show has always been so positive and engaging, it makes the experience fun for young and old. Now in regards to the turnout, I was there all-day on Saturday and it looked solid as did the number of machines. I have seen them clear out much quicker in years past.

And I think we know what Kevin and PATZ was up against this year, the stamp show down the hall in the same building! One year is it the reptile show and this year stamps, those are two very tough challenges that PATZ has had to take on.

Brad

patz_vs_stamps.pngpatz_vs_stamps.png

#331 6 years ago
    Quoted from KevinD:

I'm not going to bag on anyone's hobby, but did anyone look in the hall where the stamp show was? With the glance that I took, I saw a total of 1 guy in there that was under 75 years old. The best part of a gathering like that is that you find stuff like this in the parking lot:

And I agree, my post was in jest as they are a group of people doing something together.

Brad

#332 6 years ago
    Quoted from 64bsstp:

Oops. Sorry, messed up the quote from Brad.....

As you can imagine Phil, people have definitely done worse quoting me.

Brad

#343 6 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I remember that as I was asked if I was carrying any ammo

Were you?

Brad

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2017-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-20-21-22?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.