Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 345 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by AaronJames
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7382 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3803 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3847 (resized).JPG
    Duster kzoo (resized).jpg
    patz_vs_stamps.png
    IMG_1042 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1020 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2273 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2272 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2271 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2270 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2269 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2268 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2267 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2266 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2265 (resized).JPG
    There are 345 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I love that the term "Saturdayhuff auctions" is catching on!
    Yes to my knowledge he is still running that part of the weekend.

Yeah it is catchy and must be working since I had Tshirts made with that saying on it starting last year....LOL. The auction will live on at the Zoo for as long as you guys want it and bring games for the auction. Remember it's pins, vids, jukes....anything coin op and backglasses and playfields. Nothing else, not even translites any more. Keep in mind that its all for free as far as any fee's go but you'll need cash money to buy the game once the auction is done. Lets make this the biggest one yet !!

John

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

no I wont be going to the Ohio any more it looks like....

John

Who's going to be the bathroom monitor then?

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from Newport-Bill:

Who's going to be the bathroom monitor then?

Just put a depth gauge on your shoes

#54 7 years ago

Hey gang,

just checking to see if anyone plans on bringing a Gottlieb Atlantis to sell.
    I know it's a long... shot but always worth a try.

Thanks!

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hmm....no mention of the year of the show on the poster?

John

That poster is a bonus poster, the official poster has the date on it\

#56 7 years ago

Jim Wildgen will be at the 'Zoo on Saturday and will be bringing this beautiful Black Knight.... Thanks Jim

WP_20170305_12_30_09_Pro_LI (resized).jpgWP_20170305_12_30_09_Pro_LI (resized).jpg

WP_20170305_12_30_16_Pro_LI (resized).jpgWP_20170305_12_30_16_Pro_LI (resized).jpg

WP_20170305_12_31_21_Pro_LI (resized).jpgWP_20170305_12_31_21_Pro_LI (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #57 7 years ago

I went to John Dayhuff's house and we went through his backglasses. Here is a list of what he has. Tell us in this thread what you want him to bring and he will see you at the show.

We rated the backglasses in three different conditions. "Excellent" is self explanatory. "Good" is passable, but will have some flaking and will be far from perfect. "WALL" means that you would probably wall-hang it, but you wouldn't want to put it in the pin. "Wall" glasses may have large parts of the art missing or removed.

He also has arcade video game glasses that would go around the monitor to a video game.

Thanks for looking and we will see you at PATZ!

Glasses (resized).pngGlasses (resized).png
    Arcade Glasses (resized).pngArcade Glasses (resized).png

#58 7 years ago

Star Wars Translite - How much? ... interested.

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Star Wars Translite - How much? ... interested.

Should also mention that John has a "Star Wars Trilogy" translite too. He will bring it along, I bet.

#60 7 years ago

Bring the Barracora glass.

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Bring the Barracora glass.

Will do. Actually I already planned on bringing that one for sure.... since that artwork is awesome.
    I know that Marcus had good intentions on making this list and I do appreciate it and I'm sure it will help sell some glass at the show if I know what people are most interested in but let me be clear here that I have no plans on digging out these glasses and taking pictures, sending descriptions, putting prices on them and especially shipping any of them.....
    My plan is to bring the ones to the show that are requested and if there's room to bring more I will. I'll price them at the show before the doors open. So put your request in and I'll be sure to bring to sell it at the show only.
    Thanks
    John

#62 7 years ago

ALMOST ONE MONTH TO GO!

Can't wait!

#63 7 years ago

I've been prepping my website to host the live scoring for the PATZ youth tournament. For testing purposes, everyone who has contributed to this thread is currently listed as a player in the tourney!

If you would like to see your scores visit the website http://tdamusements.weebly.com/patz-youth-tourney.html

Play on!

#64 7 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

I've been prepping my website to host the live scoring for the PATZ youth tournament. For testing purposes, everyone who has contributed to this thread is currently listed as a player in the tourney!
    If you would like to see your scores visit the website http://tdamusements.weebly.com/patz-youth-tourney.html

Play on!

WooHoo, maybe i'll score higher here than I have in the real tourney....

#65 7 years ago

Can you bring the sea witch back glass?

#66 7 years ago

Also, if anyone has a classic stern they are bringing to sell let me know.

#67 7 years ago

I'll be bringing some assorted goodies for sale. Pics soon. Various Translites, CPR (NEW) FirePower Plastic set, RBION Gorilla head, WOF Bobble heads, and more. Also bringing my Gottlieb Roller Coaster pinball for Freeplay which I'll be open to offers on.

Added over 7 years ago: CPR FirePower Plastic set was sold.

#68 7 years ago

Whoa look out...free nights certificate @ Red Roof Inn Friday night has been used...move aside big shot coming through

#69 7 years ago

Didn't know you owned a Big Shot game. Nice of you to bring it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from paddlepaw:

Can you bring the sea witch back glass?

Barracora and Sea Witch glasses coming for sure. Anyone else ??

John

#71 7 years ago

Bbb mmr monopoly Gilligan's island and Charlie's angels should do thx for asking john,

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

Bbb mmr monopoly Gilligan's island and Charlie's angels should do thx for asking john,

Umm......I'm not so sure were talking about the same thing here......LOL.

John

#73 7 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Play on!

Hah, as long as I'm above this Underspin character life is good. 1 point is all it takes!

#74 7 years ago
    Quoted from nerbflong:

Hah, as long as I'm above this Underspin character life is good. 1 point is all it takes!

Tell me about it! Just one point. Yes! Can't wait for the show.

I've got four weeks to get Flash Gordon put back together and debugged.

#75 7 years ago
    Quoted from nerbflong:

Quoted from djblouw:

My records indicate that both of you have only played one game and you're allowed two. We take the higher of the two scores you know

#76 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Barracora and Sea Witch glasses coming for sure.

John, if you could just leave those on the free table, I'll be by to pick them up. Thanks.

#77 7 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

John, if you could just leave those on the free table, I'll be by to pick them up. Thanks.

Only if I just happen to drop them on the way to the booth.

John

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

My records indicate that both of you have only played one game and you're allowed two. We take the higher of the two scores you know

Game on!

Quoted from djblouw:

Doh! Better get working on that.. Gives me a chance to catch up!

#79 7 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Play on!

Proud to be #1

#80 7 years ago

I will be around Saturday and will install any of my mods free if you let me know a week ahead of time, payment at PATZ. My Pinside shop... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1015-rock-custom-pinball

Website www.rockcustompinball.com

Thanks
    Chris

#81 7 years ago

Planning on bringing for sale at PATZ:

Williams Klondike EM complete and working.
    Gottlieb Cleopatra or Solar Ride complete and working.
    Possibly Williams Black Knight. Good condition working.
    Gottlieb King Arthur complete nice shape.
    Bally Lost World complete and working.

Could bring if there is interest:

Williams Zig Zag major project
    Williams Big Inning Pitch and Bat complete untested.
    Williams Doodle Bug complete
    Williams Spanish Eyes complete
    Williams 3 coins project - wasted backglass
    Gottlieb Dancing Dolls Project

#82 7 years ago

I will be bringing this C-37 for free play area and for sale .
    I will be there Saturday only

$1600.00

P1060010 (resized).JPGP1060010 (resized).JPG
    P1060024 (resized).JPGP1060024 (resized).JPG

#84 7 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll be bringing some assorted goodies for sale. Pics soon. Various Translites, CPR (NEW) FirePower Plastic set, RBION Gorilla head, WOF Bobble heads, and more. Also bringing my Gottlieb Roller Coaster pinball for Freeplay which I'll be open to offers on.

Pics in Ohio show thread.

#85 7 years ago

Things I love about April:

-freaking my wife out about something untrue on April fools day
    -NCAA final four
    -tax returns
    -better weather
    -catching up with friends at PATZ!!!!

This year's April Fools freakout:

Background: My kids have been out of school sick a lot this year, plus we had them out the first week because we were on vacation.

The ruse: I'm mailing an official truancy notice "from the State of Michigan" which will be alerting us that social services has been contacted and needs to determine if we are unfit parents. The mandatory meeting will be scheduled for April 6 and if we don't show a warrant will be issued for our arrest and our children placed into foster care (April 6 is spring break and we will be on vacation)

Anyone else doing anything for April fools? I want to read some good ones.

#86 7 years ago

Tim, that is just plain mean. Hope she still lets you go to PATZ.
    (But I like it.)

#87 7 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

Things I love about April:
    -freaking my wife out about something untrue on April fools day
    -NCAA final four
    -tax returns
    -better weather
    -catching up with friends at PATZ!!!!
    This year's April Fools freakout:
    Background: My kids have been out of school sick a lot this year, plus we had them out the first week because we were on vacation.
    The ruse: I'm mailing an official truancy notice "from the State of Michigan" which will be alerting us that social services has been contacted and needs to determine if we are unfit parents. The mandatory meeting will be scheduled for April 6 and if we don't show a warrant will be issued for our arrest and our children placed into foster care (April 6 is spring break and we will be on vacation)
    Anyone else doing anything for April fools? I want to read some good ones.

That is definitely evil. Love it.

#88 7 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

Tim, that is just plain mean. Hope she still lets you go to PATZ.
    (But I like it.)

Quoted from Insane:

That is definitely evil. Love it.

Don't worry I won't let her sweat that long, because A) she knows I'm full of shit and B) yes I still want to be able to attend PATZ

#89 7 years ago

Hope she don't go on pinside and find out and joke you back with phony real looking divorce papers

#90 7 years ago

I have 2 pieces of Translight glass 36x25 that I had extra for a Pinbot. if anyone is needing, let me know. How about $20. each. I will bring to the zoo.

#91 7 years ago

Back from the Ohio show and now its time to start getting ready for PATZ. Bringing lots of goodies and something for everyone. What are the rest of you bringing??

John

#92 7 years ago

Hopefully a strong back but more important to leave with one!

In all seriousness hope to have one of my projects up, running & for sale.

#93 7 years ago

Does anyone know if they are making zoo posters this year

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shannyman:

Does anyone know if they are making zoo posters this year

Kevin mentioned it earlier in the thread and provided this link:

http://www.pinballatthezoo.com/poster.htm

I don't know if he received enough orders to make them.

Brad

#95 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Back from the Ohio show and now its time to start getting ready for PATZ. Bringing lots of goodies and something for everyone. What are the rest of you bringing??
    John

Money $$$

#96 7 years ago

What happened to Ryan making posters i wonder

#97 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shannyman:

What happened to Ryan making posters i wonder

Here's what I can tell you. Ryan is not doing the artwork/shirts this year from my understanding. He was only under "contract" to do it for three years and now it's somebody else's turn.

John

#98 7 years ago

Perfect. Come see me first....LOL.

John

#99 7 years ago

Thx John wasn't aware of contract thing. Really enjoyed his art work.

#100 7 years ago

Is anyone bringing new playfield glass to sell

There are 345 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2017-official-pinball-at-the-zoo-thread-april-20-21-22/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.