Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dd_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.38_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.31_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.24_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.20_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.14_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.09_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.02_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.59_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.53_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.39_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.35_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.11_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.22_(resized).jpg
    There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 8 years ago

It's hard to believe but PATZ is just around the corner again, it's 17th year. A big shoutout to Kevin K for running it year after year, and another shoutout to all of YOU that make the show what it is.

What: Pinball At The Zoo
    When: April 21, 22 and 23 2016
    Where: Kalamazoo county Expo Center. 2900 Lake Street, Kzoo MI
    Website and info: http://pinballatthezoo.com/
    On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PinballattheZoo/?fref=ts

Tournament info: https://www.facebook.com/events/191307244559662/
    Possible tournament machines (subject to change as more information comes available)

1. Game of Thrones Pro (Stern)*** Tentative. May be taken out due to code issues***
    2. World Cup Soccer (Williams)
    3. Meteor (Stern)
    4. Genesis (Gottlieb)
    5. Prospector (Sonic)
    6. Tron Pro (Stern)
    7. Lucky 7 (Williams)
    8. Tag Team (Gottlieb)
    9. Boomerang (Bally)
    10. Mustang Pro (Stern)
    11. Blackout (Williams)
    12. Tommy (Data East)
    13. Paragon (Bally)
    14. Mystic (Bally)

Saturday Auction info: John Dayhuff

GRAND RAPIDS PINBALL LEAGUE CHALLENGE: Any individual or group that brings in more working machines for the free play floor will win pizza and beer sponsored by the GRPL and TD Amusements of Rockford.

List machines that you plan on bringing in, machines for sale, general discussion. Let's make it another fun and successful year for all. Thanks for stopping by.

patzColor_(resized).jpgpatzColor_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Saturday raffle: Sponsored by Klassic Arcade of Gobles. Win a Tri-Zone pinball machine or take 50% of the pot. Your choice. Tickets are $1, the drawing is Saturday April 23 at 2:00pm. You need not be present to win.

trizone_(resized).jpgtrizone_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

Can't wait!

#4 8 years ago

Really hope I can make this. It'll be my first pinball event. Looking forward to it.

#5 8 years ago

Please vote for PATZ to become a PAPA circuit tournament! The link is here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DR5KMTT. Would really appreciate you guys taking a few seconds to vote for us.

Here is a start to our game list for the tournaments. This is always subject to change. Also, we are only getting started! Expect more games to be announced in the coming weeks. Our main tournament will feature at least 8 games. The main division will have a mix from new Stern DMD games all the way to EM classics. Classics will feature at least 3 games (most likely 4).

1. Blackout (Williams)
    2. Meteor (Stern)
    3. Genesis (Gottlieb)
    4. Tron Pro (Stern)
    5. Tag Team (Gottlieb)
    6. Prospector (Sonic)

At least 7 more games will be added (most being newer to round out our mix).

#6 8 years ago

I want to see someone try to beat the GRPL!!

A great event with lots of fun for everyone!

I'll be there looking to buy games!!

#7 8 years ago

Patz is the only show I go to anymore. 4th year for me. Looking for any discarded wire harnesses for some various projects and maybe a fish tales ramp. Only going on Friday then we'll hit up Old Dog, Bells, and Arcadia.

#8 8 years ago

Also, anyome know if there will there be Ghostbusters!?

#9 8 years ago

I'll be there once again as a vendor just like the previous 16 years. Don't hesitate to stop by the booth and say hello and grab up some goodies off the free table again this year (remember this is the only show I bring the free stuff too so be there or be square). I'll be adding to it all weekend so keep checking back....everything must go and what isn't free is pretty dang close to being marked as free but I cant give EVERYTHING away.

Also be sure to be there Saturday at 3pm sharp for the auction. No buyers fee's, no sellers fee's and even no sales tax (but don't tell Uncle Sam) and there's also no shill bidding but if it doesn't meet the reserve (if there is one) then I can't sell it but usually you can still work it out with the seller after the auction. You don't even have to register to get a bidder number, just be sure to bring your wad of cash as I don't think anyone wants to take your check or credit card...o'wait maybe they would but not for the same reasons.

Keep in mind that you guys make up the auction to what it is as far as how many games are to be sold, I might have one or two games to put in this year again but the rest is up to you guys to keep this FREE auction thing alive each year. Remember that we only sell backglasses (translights are frowned upon) playfields that are populated or not and of course any other coin op's like Pinball's, Jukeboxes, bowlers, video's, etc......but no other parts other then the backglasses and playfields.
    One last thing, EVERYTHING has to be in the auction arena by 2pm on Saturday so that we can get it through our highly sophisticated system that consist of a pen and note pad, so the sooner you get it into the auction system the better and smoother it will go for everyone involved. (read: My wife SuAnn).

I think that's about it for now other then saying I have no idea ahead of time what's going to be in the auction but many of you have been there before and sorta know what to expect but nothing say's that we cant make it even better this year so bring me your crap, I mean games and take home some cash. If you want to know more check out the PATZ website for more info.

Thanks,
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

PATZ_233[1]_(resized).JPGPATZ_233[1]_(resized).JPG

20150425_151857_(resized).jpg20150425_151857_(resized).jpg

20150425_160616_(resized).jpg20150425_160616_(resized).jpg

#10 8 years ago

Shiiiiiiet ya'll I gots my hotel booked and ready to go.

#11 8 years ago

What's a hotel ?

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

What's a hotel ?

Due to proximity to the event and my champagne tastes, I require 10 hours of solid sleep each night at the local 4 seasons.

But this is Patz so I'll be staying at the Red Roof Inn by Sweetwaters

#13 8 years ago

Looking to Buy:

Underspin's Tron (it'll be at the Tournament)

Original Millipede Cocktail Vid *

* If I get one, I'd sell my Centipede Cocktail. MP > CP imho. Also...Braze Multipede kit.

I'll be selling some of pins too, but gimme some time to get pics and prices.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Also, anyome know if there will there be Ghostbusters!?

I think we are bringing that & a game of thrones set up for a tops tournament, and we will bring some other machines to the show.....

#15 8 years ago

Who's the handsome man holding up that contact pf for all to see at the auction?

That pic used at the top post for the 17 annual patz is not the pic I would have chosen. That guy looks like he is going to hit the camera man.

I Will be helping with the auction, but I am not going to be a vendor this year. I live 8 miles from the event, and if anyone needs any pf's or wants to drop off anything, patz is a great opportunity.

By Far my favorite pin show!!
    Big thanks to Kevin and J.D.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

That pic used at the top post for the 17 annual patz is not the pic I would have chosen. That guy looks like he is going to hit the camera man.

That pic was a screen grab from the PATZ website. I changed it

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Looking to Buy:
    Underspin's Tron (it'll be at the Tournament)

Just think, Marcus. In about one month this beauty could be YOURS!!

WP_20160318_20_41_29_Pro_(resized).jpgWP_20160318_20_41_29_Pro_(resized).jpg

#19 8 years ago

For "Trade " I have a working Bally Spinner that I would like to trade you for ??? Prefer a pinball but am open to all interesting trades.
    ( Nothing that eats )
    I will bring the spinner if a deal is worked out before the show . I will be attending only on Saturday.
    It is fully functional, the dome is in great condition. I comes with the coin box and the schematic .

These are hard to find with a dome this clean.

LMK what you got to trade

Brian Lenker
    Ortonville Mi

P1050316_(resized).JPGP1050316_(resized).JPG

P1050321_(resized).JPGP1050321_(resized).JPG

P1050314_(resized).JPGP1050314_(resized).JPG

P1050319_(resized).JPGP1050319_(resized).JPG

P1050315_(resized).JPGP1050315_(resized).JPG

P1050325_(resized).JPGP1050325_(resized).JPG

P1050317_(resized).JPGP1050317_(resized).JPG

P1050202_(resized).JPGP1050202_(resized).JPG

#20 8 years ago

What is a bally spinner? Looks very oddballl...

I enjoy oddball

#21 8 years ago

I sold my T2 that I've brought for the last couple of years so it will be time to bring something new - maybe BOP or WW.

#22 8 years ago

I will be sure not to go on Saturday this year. Made this mistake last year. By the time we got there half the machines were being packed up and moved to the auction area where they didn't sell due to reserve anyway. It was pretty annoying.

#23 8 years ago

Wow, that spinner is tight ! We had one of those in the rec. hall on the base I was stationed at back in the early 70's . Me and the fellas used to play the heck out of that thing. It's a great game for gambling, we used to bet beers. That was a fun game. I haven't seen one of those in forever. very cool man.

you am not to far from where I stay, maybe if you don't sell it I can come by and give it a play ?

GLWS

Tyrone

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from polyacanthus:

I will be sure not to go on Saturday this year.

The auction is half the fun. I'll most likely be going on Saturday so I don't miss it. Early though, since you are right about games being moved over there.

#25 8 years ago

I plan on being there all 3 days. I'm bringing Joker Poker and my Multi Pac cocktail. Neither for sale. Getting excited...

#26 8 years ago

On the list to bring so far, POTC, Sorcerer, and Monte Carlo. May be a couple more added. None of these will be for sale.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

What is a bally spinner? Looks very oddballl...
    I enjoy oddball

it's a gem of a game. on the one that I played at clay's VFW, the balls were colored (four different colors I believe) and had card values on them (10, jack, queen, king, ace [and wild?]). when you started the game, the center rotates, flinging the balls outwards and all over the place. each player has 5 "holes" to capture balls in.

the goal (depending on the rules that the players agree upon) is to capture 5 balls in front of you, using either best poker hand or balls all of a pre-determined color). there is a push button ejector for each hole so that the players can "reject" a captured ball that they don't want back, throwing it back into the mix.

the motor runs for about a minute or two and when it stops, everyone compares their "hand" with the other players, with high hand winning

#28 8 years ago

Probably have a Getaway and maybe a Rapid Fire for sale and hopefully a Lethal Weapon 3.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

it's a gem of a game. on the one that I played at clay's VFW, the balls were colored (four different colors I believe) and had card values on them (10, jack, queen, king, ace [and wild?]). when you started the game, the center rotates, flinging the balls outwards and all over the place. each player has 5 "holes" to capture balls in.
    the goal (depending on the rules that the players agree upon) is to capture 5 balls in front of you, using either best poker hand or balls all of a pre-determined color). there is a push button ejector for each hole so that the players can "reject" a captured ball that they don't want back, throwing it back into the mix.
    the motor runs for about a minute or two and when it stops, everyone compares their "hand" with the other players, with high hand winning

Sounds awesome.

I have an Irving Kaye jokers wild. Also a poker style game of chance. This might be interesting.

#30 8 years ago

Bringing a virtual pin for sale

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from pin15:

Bringing a virtual pin for sale

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

I can't wait to build one of these.

#32 8 years ago

Anyone bringing classic Ballys or Sterns for sale?

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

If I can get it done in time I'll have a Bally Supersonic for sale. Repainted cabinet, playfield nice and clean, flipper rebuild, Alltek board running it. Not sure on price yet as I have some parts to chase down. $800ish?

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

Please vote for PATZ to become a PAPA circuit tournament! The link is here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DR5KMTT. Would really appreciate you guys taking a few seconds to vote for us.

Your vote count is pretty impressive so far as PATZ is number two of the top 8 vote numbers for now.

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

Does a really nice Rapid Fire count ?? Thinking about selling mine.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#36 8 years ago

Sorry John!

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Does a really nice Rapid Fire count ?? Thinking about selling mine.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#37 8 years ago

Supersonic not really on my radar. GLWTS

Quoted from Underspin:

If I can get it done in time I'll have a Bally Supersonic for sale. Repainted cabinet, playfield nice and clean, flipper rebuild, Alltek board running it. Not sure on price yet as I have some parts to chase down. $800ish?

#38 8 years ago

Just remembered that a friend of mine a few miles from here has a Stern Wild Fyre for sale. Working and decent shape. I sold it to him about 5-6 years ago, he now has a newer game and that's why he's selling this one.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#39 8 years ago

Please vote for PATZ to become a PAPA circuit tournament! The link is here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DR5KMTT. Would really appreciate you guys taking a few seconds to vote for us. We are currently in 2nd but its still very close. Every vote counts and please help us out! Voting ends Sunday at 10:00 PM.

Two more tournament games to announce:
    1. Game of Thrones Pro
    2. World Cup Soccer

Already announced:
    1. Blackout (Williams)
    2. Meteor (Stern)
    3. Genesis (Gottlieb)
    4. Tron Pro (Stern)
    5. Tag Team (Gottlieb)
    6. Prospector (Sonic)

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

I plan on being there all 3 days. I'm bringing Joker Poker

Oh my god, thank you Shane! Can't wait to play your JP! Please stop me to say hello if you see me. It was nice meeting you, albeit briefly a year or so ago.

Quoted from harmon1728:

Please vote for PATZ to become a PAPA circuit tournament!

Voted!

#41 8 years ago

I am not vending there but I can deliver any prints ordered from my Pinball Prints page. I print to order to your specifications. Email me for pricing, material details and more. Here's a couple of my most recent shots.

https://www.facebook.com/PinballPrints/?fref=ts

[email protected]

roadshow_(resized).pngroadshow_(resized).png

PartyZone_(resized).pngPartyZone_(resized).png

_MG_0025_(resized).png_MG_0025_(resized).png

_MG_0161_(resized).png_MG_0161_(resized).png

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Oh my god, thank you Shane! Can't wait to play your JP! Please stop me to say hello if you see me. It was nice meeting you, albeit briefly a year or so ago.

Voted!

I'll definitely look you up. Here's hoping it works this year. last year I had nothing but problems. Brought it home and fixed it. have had 0 problems since.
    Also, I voted.

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

I'll definitely look you up. Here's hoping it works this year. last year I had nothing but problems. Brought it home and fixed it. have had 0 problems since.
    Also, I voted.

Looking forward to hanging with you guys too! Can't wait...

Quoted from kruzman:

Who's the handsome man holding up that contact pf for all to see at the auction?
    I Will be helping with the auction, but I am not going to be a vendor this year. I live 8 miles from the event, and if anyone needs any pf's or wants to drop off anything, patz is a great opportunity.
    By Far my favorite pin show!!
    Big thanks to Kevin and J.D.

The auction is always fun and I am always glad to help out. Love those VIDs in the auction! Thanks to Kevin, John, Tim and all others who help out too!

#44 8 years ago

Wanted Bally Rocket III cabinet. Kevin Ketchum [email protected]

#45 8 years ago

PATZ gets the nod for the PAPA circuit. We won by 102 votes. Looking forward to a great tourney.

wp_ss_20160328_0001.pngwp_ss_20160328_0001.png

#46 8 years ago

Makes me very happy to be in the top 8, but #1 is kinda special. This is a testament for a show run by Kevin and loved by lots. Thanks Kevin. Thank you to all who voted. Looking forward to this!

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Looking for any discarded wire harnesses for some various projects

PM sent

#48 8 years ago

sweeeet. Looks like the tourney probably got a touch harder.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

sweeeet. Looks like the tourney probably got a touch harder.

Would it be for PATZ 2017, or this year? I am stoked either way! With MPE postponed due to construction, I am excited for PATZ!

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Would it be for PATZ 2017, or this year?

Ahhh sorry it clearly shows 2017.

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2016-headquarters-whats-coming-for-sale-auction-tourney-info?hl=zarklin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.