3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dd_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.38_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.31_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.24_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.20_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.14_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.09_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.02_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.59_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.53_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.39_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.35_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.11_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.22_(resized).jpg

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 3 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

I am sending in my print order for Pinball Prints this week. I am still taking orders for any of these prints to be delivered on Saturday at PATZ.

I still not sure. Can you include some more pictures?

#152 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just pulled out 18 backglasses from the archives. Many used and good for wall hangers, some are NOS and others are very nice so basically a mixture of a little bit of everything. If these sell in the first two days of the show I can bring more for Saturday.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

Wanna list them here? Can't wait to see em!

#153 3 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Wanna list them here? Can't wait to see em!

Its a random pull of glasses, basically the ones closest to the door...lol.

Lightning, Oh'Boy, Lazerball, Phoenix, All Star Baseball, Meteor, Lucky Seven, Hyperball, Mata Hari, Disk Jockey, Baseball, Kick Off, Striker, Six Million Dollar Man, The Amazing Spiderman, Flash, Eight Ball, Black Knight-SOLD.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#154 3 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Just wondering if anyone will have playfield glass for sale? I need three in standard size. Thanks.

Abel also sells playfield glass so if Terry can't bring it they could be another option.

#155 3 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I have some users manuals here. $5 for the "Pac-Man", $5 for the "Galaga". The "Ms. Pac-Man" and "Pac-Man Plus conversion" manuals are pretty beaten up...let's say $2.50 for each.
    I have a box of quarter coin mechs. They were pulled from machines and are assumed working though they are sold AS-IS. Let's say $5 each for any metal ones and $2 each for the plastic ones. I don't know how many I have of each, I'll do an official count if someone is interested.

Metal mechs and manuals are held for buyers. Thanks all!

#156 3 years ago

I have a decent Gottlieb Backglass for $50 and a Burgertime Bezel glass $40 I can bring to the "zoo if there is any interest. Kevin

#157 3 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

I still not sure. Can you include some more pictures?

My apologies, I didn't realize I had posted so many at once. I dragged and dropped what I thought were only a few. Evidently it grabbed the whole folder. Sorry!

#158 3 years ago
    Quoted from GrueLurks:

My apologies, I didn't realize I had posted so many at once. I dragged and dropped what I thought were only a few. Evidently it grabbed the whole folder. Sorry!

They look awesome.

#159 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in the stern Ali let me know because I would need to load it up tonight. Cabinet head had water on it at some point. The trim pieces for the head are severely swollen, they have been removed but I have them all so you could use them as blue print to get new ones made. High voltage was just rebuilt on power supply, has two displays not working. MPU gets 7 flashes but game will not start. Playfield has slight wear in two spots but is actually in pretty good shape. Lower cabinet is actually from a different Ali and has no water damage at all. Plastics are very nice, none broken or cracked. Already has new rubbers installed. Has two backglasses, one is shit, the other is just ok. Connectors have not been addressed as they are usually the culprit on these early bally/stern games I am aware, but I just need room. Asking $450. Text me if you want pictures 574-596-2668. -Tommy

#160 3 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll be bringing the following for sale, just make an offer via PM here or Facebook. If I like the offer I'll reply.
    Translites for Sale: All stored FLAT
    ======================
    Wizard of OZ (Not Signed)
    Ironman
    Godzilla
    Frankenstein (2)
    Ripley's BION
    WPT
    Avengers Pro
    Mustang (Stern)
    StarTrek (Stern)

SeaWitch Backglass (GreatWich Repo) **Sold Pending Pickup at PATZ

Firepower Plastic set (CPR Complete/ Still in Plastic Bag)

Additional Items: Added 4/20
    ===================
    Powerball (White)
    Black/Silver Scared Stiff Eye-Ball (Back Alley Creations)

KISS (Stern) translite

See everyone at PATZ.

#161 3 years ago

Looking for a backbox door for a Gottlieb 300. Measures 26 1/2" x 27 1/2".

Let me know. Will be at the show all 3 days as a volunteer.

#162 3 years ago

Loading up truck load number two as we speak. Only problem is I cant get it all there at once so the second truck load wont be at the show until around 6pm tomorrow. Come check me out in booths 25+26+....

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#163 3 years ago

I almost decided to head out today instead of Thursday too. Unloading the Dayhuff truck(s) has been a PATZ tradition for me. Might miss out this time around dang it all.

#164 3 years ago

Hey Todd, not only unloading but you've helped with the LOADING as well during the Pre Zoo Party we've had here for the past 11 years but last year was our last one......
    The party in the fall still lives on though.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI
    269-979-3836

#165 3 years ago

I'm brining a Wms Contact for sale, and a Diner for play.

Can't wait for the show. It's just such a different feel than any other.

#166 3 years ago

Need a nice meteor glass.

I should be bringing an xmen pro for sale or trade w color dmd and some mods.

-c

#167 3 years ago

Guess I am bringing this too. I had help getting this into the Rav4.

IMG_0804_(resized).JPG

#168 3 years ago

I've got a BOP that I planned on bring on bringing down (not for sale but feel free to tempt me) to put into the free play area but I've got a problem with the switch for the head rotation. I've pulled apart the head and gotten to the switch and the switch works fine so its the wire form that's the problem. I'm working on trying to get a better idea of how this switch works and resolve so that I can bring the machine down for others to enjoy. If I can't figure it out I'm wondering if there is anyone that plans to do down there Thursday night or Friday that thinks they can figure out the switch that I should bother bringing the machine down.

Jeff

#169 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

I've got a BOP that I planned on bring on bringing down (not for sale but feel free to tempt me) to put into the free play area but I've got a problem with the switch for the head rotation. I've pulled apart the head and gotten to the switch and the switch works fine so its the wire form that's the problem. I'm working on trying to get a better idea of how this switch works and resolve so that I can bring the machine down for others to enjoy. If I can't figure it out I'm wondering if there is anyone that plans to do down there Thursday night or Friday that thinks they can figure out the switch that I should bother bringing the machine down.
    Jeff

Bring it down Jeff, if I don't get to it Thurs., I can definitely get to it Fri. morning be fore show. Plus I am sure there are others experienced with this that will be happy to help.
    Aaron

#170 3 years ago

maybe attending on sat

I have the devil riders for sale 1700

video games: bad dudes 600
    Nice TMNT 2000 obo
    ms pac 60-1 800
    and maybe a few others

219-808-6063

Pincades
    JT

#171 3 years ago

Also looking for a sw ep 1
    lmk if you have one for sale and are attending the show

Thanks
    JT

#172 3 years ago

Ali is sold.

#173 3 years ago

I have a Crosstown i could bring to the freeplay area if someone wants to help me get it working correctly. Everything seems to work correctly, except you get NO scoring. I'm sure its in the bottom cabinet Mech, i just haven't messed with those before and am nervous without some knowledgeable helping hands. Let me know. I'll be there all 3 days.

#174 3 years ago

I'm looking for a dmd/speaker panel for a TFTC or similar? Anyone have one?

#175 3 years ago

Any Gottlieb wedge head back doors for sale? I need a couple. Buccaneer style 1976.

#177 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrsodapop:

Bring it down Jeff, if I don't get to it Thurs., I can definitely get to it Fri. morning be fore show. Plus I am sure there are others experienced with this that will be happy to help.
    Aaron

Thanks Aaron - the plan is to play with it a little tonight when I get home and try to get it down there this evening seeing as I won't be there until late Friday or Saturday morning.

#178 3 years ago

Marcus, that article turned out, great! Thanks so much for highlighting little ole' me. I'm happy to be a small part of this great show.

For anyone interested in checking out some of my work referenced in that article, here's the roster of my pinball illustrations in chronological order:

www.elephanteater.com/10761

...with more to come!

Looking forward to seeing old and new faces at the 'Zoo this weekend!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    3x Pinball at the Zoo - Event Artist
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#179 3 years ago

I have the following parts that I can deliver to the show if anyone is interested.

The Addams Family Ramp (Used) - $35
    The Addams Family Translite (Used) - $80
    Attack from Mars
    • Mantis Hole Protectors - $17
    • 2 Plastics - $7
    • 4 Original Wiggly Martians (Used) - $80
    Copy of Twilight Zone Manual -$5
    No Good Gofers Slings - $10
    Funhouse Slings -$10

#180 3 years ago

We are headed to PATZ early Saturday morning. I have room in my Ford Escape to bring a game to or from there if someone needs it, for a small fee.

I live in Waterford and can pick-up/drop off anywhere between here and KZoo. I usually go through Lansing on the way there but can go through Ann Arbor if needed.

#181 3 years ago

Thursday night Picture roundup...First, some (but not all) of the booths and people selling stuff. I know I didn't get everyone here!

2016-04-21_21.28.56_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.31.52_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.31.06_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.32.15_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.32.25_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.32.44_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.32.50_(resized).jpg

#182 3 years ago

The tournament area and those near there!

2016-04-21_21.29.07_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.29.29_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.29.17_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.29.38_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.29.43_(resized).jpg

2016-04-21_21.29.51_(resized).jpg

#183 3 years ago

Pictures of games that were there by the end of Thursday night. Good night, PATZ!

2016-04-21_21.28.06_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.28.15_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.28.35_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.28.43_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.29.56_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.30.06_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.30.16_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.30.32_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.30.53_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.31.16_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.31.22_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.31.27_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.31.35_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.31.40_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.32.56_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.33.04_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-21_21.33.13_(resized).jpg

#184 3 years ago

Big thanks to our roving reporter, BCGameGuide, for the picto-round-up! Nice work, man!

In other news, I'll be showing up at the start of the day with PatZ screen-printed posters today:

posterMock_(resized).jpg

...so stop by to see Kevin at the entrance to purchase yours (absolutely all of the poster money you hand him goes directly to him, so go getchurself a high-quality, screen-printed, event poster!).

Also, I'll be bringing my framed and matted original artwork...

OA1_(resized).jpg

...and leaving it with P.a.t.Z. Auctioneer Extraordinaire, John Dayhuff, for the weekend.

OA2_(resized).jpg

So feel free to swing John's booth if you'd like to get an up-close look before it hits the auction on Saturday.

It's matted with a descriptive "tombstone":

OA3_(resized).jpg

It's signed by me (in a complementary ink color, no less):

OA5_(resized).jpg

...and the last of our limited-edition 50 print run:

OA4_(resized).jpg

Here's a closer look at the blue-line pencil and hand-inked drawing:

OA6_(resized).jpg

OA7_(resized).jpg

...and some close-ups of the exquisite screen-printed goodness, just like how the classic pinball playfields of yore were printed:

OA8_(resized).jpgOA9_(resized).jpg

Lookin' forward to seeing everyone over the next couple of days!

Ryan Claytor
    Pinball at the Zoo - Event Artist

#185 3 years ago

Great pics. Looks like nice line up of games already. Thanks to all those who brought them. Will be there sat.

#186 3 years ago

Nice pics Marcus,it was great hanging out with you yesterday. see you in a couple of hours, i'll be the one trying to get his game fixed. Damn Joker Poker...I think its haunted.....

#187 3 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Nice pics Marcus,it was great hanging out with you yesterday. see you in a couple of hours, i'll be the one trying to get his game fixed. Damn Joker Poker...I think its haunted.....

Oh no, not again! Your game LOOKS really nice anyway. Hope you get it back up and running.

#188 3 years ago

Heading out in a few hours...will see you at the show!

Bringing Swords of Fury for people to play. Here's hoping it behaves...

#189 3 years ago

Getting everyone around we'll see you all in a few hours! First show for us so we're going to pick up a small step stool for the 4 y/o hope that's allowed.

#190 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

Getting everyone around we'll see you all in a few hours! First show for us so we're going to pick up a small step stool for the 4 y/o hope that's allowed.

great idea, i have seen many people carrying them around for the little ones.

#191 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

Absolutely allowed.

No worries...this is the friendliest show on the planet.

#192 3 years ago

Sold quite a few of the backglasses yesterday so I'm bringing atleast eight more today to sell. Mostly wall hangers.

Liberty Bell
    Tri Zone
    Paul Bunyan
    Lizard
    Paragon
    Lost World
    Pinball
    Lectronamo

If I sell a bunch more today I'll bring more for Saturday.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#193 3 years ago

May bring Williams Police Force that I have for sale if anyone is interested.

#194 3 years ago

WTF Shrek sneaks in the tourny...this is an outrage...OUT!

#195 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

WTF Shrek sneaks in the tourny...this is an outrage...OUT!

No way, as 4 time consecutive VFW league champion you must represent!!!! Get in there!!!!

#196 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

No way, as 4 time consecutive VFW league champion you must represent!!!! Get in there!!!!

OK Little Timmy; I'll do it for you. But only because you're in the hospital for using those dirty needles.

#197 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

I've never run into issues with that (definitely a very laidback show), but I'd always try to be conscious that the step ladder wasn't making contact with people's machines/coin doors. My son at PATZ 3 or 4 years ago:

IMG_6045_(resized).JPG

#198 3 years ago
    Quoted from wontwa:

I've never run into issues with that (definitely a very laidback show), but I'd always try to be conscious that the step ladder wasn't making contact with people's machines/coin doors. My son at PATZ 3 or 4 years ago:

IMG_6045_(resized).JPG

Awesome! We just got him a little single step fold up one. The ones at The Arcade in Brighton were tall enough for him so I think we're good. Just killing time for now since we got to kzoo a bit early.

#199 3 years ago

Have rescue 911 for sale this year, it is listed for $1400 at the PATZ. Call 810-772-3244

Thanks

Rob

Rescue 911 in good condition. Was at Ann Arbor Showcase 2015. Has small area near pop-up bumpers on playfield that has some wear and is covered with mylar

#200 3 years ago

Just counted 83 pins at the show. Ghostbusters and The Hobbit are in that bunch.☺

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.95
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 7.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 135.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Various Other Swag
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 299.00
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 2.50
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 12.00
    Playfield - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside