3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dd_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.38_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.31_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.24_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.20_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.14_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.09_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.02_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.59_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.53_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.39_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.35_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.11_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.22_(resized).jpg

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 3 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

Games I can bring to sell. Prices are off the top of my head and subject to change/negotiable.
    Nice condition clean and working solid state Williams Hot Tip. Clean system 3 MPU. 800
    Nice Working F-14. Early production with clear flashers, extra flashers, proto-roms, flasher holes on display board, etc. 1500
    Super nice original Nitro Ground Shaker PF 9 BG 10 CAB 9. 1500
    Complete project Black Hole, Decent PF, very nice BG 800
    Spirit of 76 very nice playfield and backglass. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 750
    Nice Gorgar. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 850
    SS Cleopatra havent set it up yet probably needs work. 500
    Nice Gottlieb Big Brave. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 600

Here are some Pics of the GTB SO76 and Black Hole

http://michiganpinball.com/bhso76/

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

Here are some Pics of the GTB SO76 and Black Hole
    http://michiganpinball.com/bhso76/

Thank you. Your user name just clicked with me. You have a couple games setup in Brighton right?

#103 3 years ago

Throwing my Rapid Fire up for sale. Probably wont bring it to the show though. Email me if interested.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI
    269-979-3836

#104 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Throwing my Rapid Fire up for sale. Probably wont bring it to the show though. Email me if interested.
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI
    269-979-3836

You should put it in the auction. I know you got big bucks for the last one in the auction.. LOL

#105 3 years ago

Anyone know the list of vendors that will be attending?

#106 3 years ago

Not me........We'll I will be attending but I don't know if you could call it "vending" at these bargain give away prices that I'll be doing in the booth all weekend. Not only will there be a free table like last year but I'm planning on another table that will be the "bulk deals/basement prices". In other words your going to buy an entire box of goodies for one low price. And I'll be adding to those two tables all weekend so keep checking back. Plus another stack of assorted backglasses like last year.., Playfields will be marked down to there lowest prices in history and the goal is to go home with a empty truck and a fist full of dollars.....we'll at least a pocket full of change anyways. Remember the PATZ show is the only show I will do this at so be sure to check me out early and all weekend for something cheap that you just cant live without.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#107 3 years ago

Johns free table is great! I got great looking ramps and habitrails and other misc. Parts for a high speed last year. All for zero dollars and a handshake.

#108 3 years ago

Mostly finished with the tournament lineup. Some small changes/additions may happen.

1. Game of Thrones Pro (Stern)*** Tentative. May be taken out due to code issues***
    2. World Cup Soccer (Williams)
    3. Meteor (Stern)
    4. Genesis (Gottlieb)
    5. Prospector (Sonic)
    6. Tron Pro (Stern)
    7. Lucky 7 (Williams)
    8. Tag Team (Gottlieb)
    9. Boomerang (Bally)
    10. Mustang Pro (Stern)
    11. Blackout (Williams)
    12. Tommy (Data East)
    13. Paragon (Bally)
    14. Mystic (Bally)

#109 3 years ago

That's a strange line up...aren't they always though.

#110 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

That's a strange line up...aren't they always though.

I think most unique tournament lineup is a better way to put it, who wants to play the same games that they are going to see at every other tournament all year.

#111 3 years ago

Also I am way over capacity on games right now. If anyone is interested in taking Tag Team home after the tournament, or having me bring Ali, or Seawitch just contact me. I have a super project seawitch that has a for sale post, I have the nice seawitch that I am still finishing up, and Ali is also a project. Just shoot me a PM or email tsskinne@gmail.com or text if its easier 574-596-2668.

#112 3 years ago

We are one week away! Which days(s) will you be attending? I've gotten the all clear on my end to be there full time Thursday thru Saturday. Looking forward to it!

#113 3 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

We are one week away! Which days(s) will you be attending? I've gotten the all clear on my end to be there full time Thursday thru Saturday. Looking forward to it!

We plan to be there Friday and Saturday. Hopefully the whole time both days. But that all depends how well the 4 y/o handles himself. Looking forward to our first event.

#114 3 years ago

I'm filling up more boxes with stuff to bring to the show. Amazing how much stuff I've amassed over nearly 20 years in the hobby. I was doing good sorting through stuff tonight until I opened up this board cabinet to see about thinning it out as well.....ugh! Where do I begin ??

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0150_(resized).JPG

IMG_0152_(resized).JPG

#115 3 years ago

Ok how about a list of stuff I'm looking to buy at the show? Here goes.

Hercules plastics, mostly the left slingshot and the lock down bar.

Spectrum plastic that goes over the green drop targets. Also need the metal piece that stops the ball when it lands in the top hole.

TFTC-need a couple of plastics.

Taxi cabinet, looking for a nice one to replace the one I have.

Barracora NOS or close to it backglass and not the $500 one on Ebay. I don't mind paying that price but it had better be perfect for that kind of money.

LW3 plastics, blue topper dome and a lock down bar.

If you can help and even if your not coming to the show and let me know what you have.
    Thanks
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#116 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Ok how about a list of stuff I'm looking to buy at the show?

Seems like half that stuff is probably in the above cabinet if you dig around a little.

#117 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have 2 pcs Translight glass, new. 28.5" x 21"x 1/8" This is the same size as Pinbot. I will bring to PATZ. Let me know. How does $25.00/ea sound.

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Seems like half that stuff is probably in the above cabinet if you dig around a little.

Hmm.....you might be right, its been years since I dug DEEP into that cabinet so you never know what might be in there but I plan on tackling it tonight. I'm also pulling out a set of three HH semi populated playfields that I'll be selling. I've had these stored away for a number of years now and I've realized I'm not going to do anything with them. Also more legs like last year and all the ramps I have will be 1/2 off the marked price......

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#119 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hmm.....you might be right, its been years since I dug DEEP into that cabinet so you never know what might be in there but I plan on tackling it tonight. I'm also pulling out a set of three HH semi populated playfields that I'll be selling. I've had these stored away for a number of years now and I've realized I'm not going to do anything with them. Also more legs like last year and all the ramps I have will be 1/2 off the marked price......
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

Legs.... I'll be after at least one if I can get the rust off the others. My fan-tas-tic has one with a good twist in it. And two sets of levelers.

#120 3 years ago

O'my Gosh !! I'm STILL finding stuff I didn't know I had. Maybe tomorrow I can get to the board cabinet....LOL. It's been fun digging out some of this stuff and it brings back memory's from years ago about games that have come and gone. And NO the Spy Hunter is not for sale.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

IMG_0154_(resized).JPG

IMG_0153_(resized).JPG

IMG_0155_(resized).JPG

IMG_0157_(resized).JPG

IMG_0156_(resized).JPG

#121 3 years ago

Odd request but... does anyone have a PF or two that are destined for the dumpster they would be willing to bring to PaTZ. Preferably something that had fairly simple art. I'd really like to learn/practice doing PF repairs, wood filler, touch-up and repaint, but on something no one will loose any sleep over. Thanks.

#122 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

Odd request but... does anyone have a PF or two that are destined for the dumpster they would be willing to bring to PaTZ. Preferably something that had fairly simple art. I'd really like to learn/practice doing PF repairs, wood filler, touch-up and repaint, but on something no one will loose any sleep over. Thanks.

PM me when you get a chance

#123 3 years ago

Is anyone going to have mylars for sale, looking for some pop bumper ones and a piece probably 2 x 5. Just don't want to spend 8.00 shipping on such a small order.

#124 3 years ago

Is anyone who repairs/sells boards going to be there? I have a Bally/Stern MPU that just took a crap last night.

#125 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyThom:

Is anyone who repairs/sells boards going to be there? I have a Bally/Stern MPU that just took a crap last night.

Rob Anthony does board repair. He has had a booth at previous shows (usually near the large bay door). I have had him do work for me (SWe1) and I can attest to his skill. Seek him out!

#126 3 years ago
    Quoted from RyThom:

Quite often, Pinball Classics (http://lockwhenlit.com) is at PATZ. I believe he does board repair. You could email him (borygard@gmail.com) as see if he'll be at the show.

Chris

EDIT: BC beat me to it. I think that's the same guy.

#127 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

The auction will most likely have playfields too!

#128 3 years ago

Just saw a post on the PATZ Facebook page saying Abel Electronics will be bringing a Hobbit to the show. Bitch'n.

Chris

#129 3 years ago
    Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Just saw a post on the PATZ Facebook page saying Abel Electronics will be bringing a Hobbit to the show. Bitch'n.
    Chris

Sweet! Ghostbusters will be at the show as well. Now who is bringing The Big Lebowski and Full Throttle?

#130 3 years ago
    Quoted from SideTrackTap:

You could email him (borygard@gmail.com) as see if he'll be at the show.

It doesn't look like he will be there this year:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/borygard%E2%80%99s-show-schedule-%E2%80%9816

#131 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

I might have something...I need to hang up a City Slicker playfield in the ceiling and that would mean ONE of the other 125 playfields needs to come down to make room for it and that means I'll bring whatever one I pull down to the show to sell. Come see me early as things are going to go fast I think. I've got the first truck of stuff coming on Thursday morning and another van load full coming on Thursday afternoon. Just cant bring it all at once this year......

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#132 3 years ago

Just remembered I have a used Bally Kiss and Judge Dredd playfields for sale as well.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#133 3 years ago

I'll be bringing the following for sale, just make an offer via PM here or Facebook. If I like the offer I'll reply.

Translites for Sale: All stored FLAT
    ======================
    Wizard of OZ (Not Signed)
    Ironman
    Godzilla
    Frankenstein (2)
    Ripley's BION
    WPT
    Avengers Pro
    Mustang (Stern)
    StarTrek (Stern)

SeaWitch Backglass (GreatWich Repo) **Sold Pending Pickup at PATZ

Firepower Plastic set (CPR Complete/ Still in Plastic Bag)

#134 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

I might have something...I need to hang up a City Slicker playfield in the ceiling and that would mean ONE of the other 125 playfields needs to come down to make room for it and that means I'll bring whatever one I pull down to the show to sell. Come see me early as things are going to go fast I think. I've got the first truck of stuff coming on Thursday morning and another van load full coming on Thursday afternoon. Just cant bring it all at once this year......
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

I'll do my best Dayhuff, can't come Thursday but I'll be there the rest of the time.

#135 3 years ago

I can bring a very decent firepower playfield. I am asking 150 for it.

#136 3 years ago

I am getting excited for PATZ. Here's what I did tonight in anticipation for Thursday... Thanks to Chris Travis and the wifey for helping me tonight!

In other news, looks like the weather will be nice. Michigan can pull a fast one at any time, but I am keeping my hopes up!

Prep_for_PATZ1_(resized).jpg

#137 3 years ago

Sweet been wanting more time on a breakshot

#138 3 years ago

ALL ITEMS CLAIMED! THANKS!

I have some users manuals here. $5 for the "Pac-Man", $5 for the "Galaga". The "Ms. Pac-Man" and "Pac-Man Plus conversion" manuals are pretty beaten up...let's say $2.50 for each.

I have a box of quarter coin mechs. They were pulled from machines and are assumed working though they are sold AS-IS. Let's say $5 each for any metal ones and $2 each for the plastic ones. I don't know how many I have of each, I'll do an official count if someone is interested.

mechs_(resized).jpg
    manuals_(resized).jpg

#139 3 years ago

BUMP If anyone is interested, I have 2 pcs Translight glass, new. 28.5" x 21"x 1/8" Tempered. This is the same size as Pinbot. I will bring to PATZ. Let me know. How does $25.00/ea sound. Price is Negotiable. I am only going to bring if someone is interested.

Also still asking if anyone is going to have mylar for sale. Looking for pop bumper rings (stick on) and a square piece 2 x 5 or so.

#140 3 years ago

I'll be bringing my Monster Bash for everyone to play. Also bringing my Walking Dead Pro but that is for the tournament. I could bring a ST Pro or TSPP as well to play but we'll see.

#141 3 years ago

So far here is my line up
    Bringing pins Hollywood heat, Orbitor 1, Secret Service, Space Riders, and Millionaire. Also may bring Arm Wrestler game(Arm Champs)
    The Millionaire will be for trade/sale. Looking more to trade it for Zaccaria Time machine, or DE Back to the Future.

Also bringing a bunch of parts (mostly video game parts).

Of-course will have soda pop booth going full strength too
    Aaron

#142 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

And NO the Spy Hunter is not for sale.

Yet, LOL. Just remember John, I called dibs on it a few years ago.

#143 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrsodapop:

Also may bring Arm Wrestler game(Arm Champs)

PLEASE bring it!

#144 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrsodapop:

So far here is my line up
    Bringing pins Hollywood heat, Orbitor 1, Secret Service, Space Riders, and Millionaire. Also may bring Arm Wrestler game(Arm Champs)
    The Millionaire will be for trade/sale. Looking more to trade it for Zaccaria Time machine, or DE Back to the Future.
    Also bringing a bunch of parts (mostly video game parts).
    Of-course will have soda pop booth going full strength too
    Aaron

Hollywood....check
    Orbit...check
    Cav...
    Wait a minute...
    Aaron, Your changing the line up your bringing???
    ....you can do that???

Hope I can make it Sat if I don't have to work, Secret Service is a good game I've not played in a while!
    Although, Potc will be there in color.
    David Doney
    Norvell MI 49263-0007

#145 3 years ago
    Quoted from TrashMeister:

Hollywood....check
    Orbit...check
    Cav...
    Wait a minute...
    Aaron, Your changing the line up your bringing???
    ....you can do that???

Hope I can make it Sat if I don't have to work, Secret Service is a good game I've not played in a while!
    Although, Potc will be there in color.
    David Doney
    Norvell MI 49263-0007

David,
    Yep, thought it would be nice to bring a couple different ones. Also Caveman has an I/O error and I just have to much going on to mess with it.
    Hope to see you Sat.

Aaron

Quoted from RyanClaytor:PLEASE bring it!

You got it, just pulled out and will load it on trailer for the show
    Aaron

#146 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrsodapop:

You got it, just pulled out and will load it on trailer for the show

Oh my gosh, thank you! I'll be sure to put a couple of plays on it.

#147 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrsodapop:

Also may bring Arm Wrestler game(Arm Champs)

Oh lord, this game rocks.

....I'm going to be sore on Sunday morning.

photo214620654403692814_(resized).jpg

This pic....is for the ladies.

#148 3 years ago

Looking for a game for a Friend - roughly anything from 86-90 Williams/Data East if anyone is bringing something that might fit the bill let me know!

See everyone at the zoo!

#149 3 years ago

Just pulled out 18 backglasses from the archives. Many used and good for wall hangers, some are NOS and others are very nice so basically a mixture of a little bit of everything. If these sell in the first two days of the show I can bring more for Saturday.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#150 3 years ago

I am sending in my print order for Pinball Prints this week. I am still taking orders for any of these prints to be delivered on Saturday at PATZ. 11" x 14" prints on glossy photo paper are only $15 (save $5 off the regular price). Please email me if you want to order one of these for delivery to PATZ on Saturday. Orders need to be prepaid via PayPal.

michael.f.mcdonald@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/PinballPrints

16380_1603183203261922_4212339410180012732_n_(resized).jpg

18405_1643825292531046_4895626638762004993_n_(resized).jpg

8261_1696422570604651_4773818298308512003_n_(resized).png

549459_1603183176595258_5536106731260578481_n_(resized).jpg

603670_1440856526161258_6208421646003814378_n_(resized).jpg

966208_1440875139492730_8500245595213345719_o_(resized).jpg

1150989_1603183233261919_8417596271924330378_n_(resized).jpg

1017753_1441089726137938_4065755416295286873_n_(resized).png

1487376_1440479709532273_268957480011545360_n_(resized).png

1658552_1440869562826621_2059472171059938295_o_(resized).jpg

1508083_1715147472065494_2635285693984385059_n_(resized).png

1957815_1441220282791549_1782499750145060718_o_(resized).jpg

1898014_1440488269531417_7626120161262249125_n_(resized).png

10001236_1440883676158543_4434834078101926781_o_(resized).png

10003578_1443360249244219_8945638578865008083_o_(resized).jpg

10002976_1440481026198808_7346329363314166624_n_(resized).png

10255799_1444829819097262_7751967735698952176_o_(resized).jpg

10256351_1443364979243746_8821419347037623459_o_(resized).jpg

10154054_1440887709491473_3969305117335696727_n_(resized).png

10257635_1443359119244332_6607493545906586222_o_(resized).jpg

10258305_1443359069244337_1045236321614531625_o_(resized).jpg

10257152_1440864146160496_4835381571647235566_o_(resized).png

10259097_1441781942735383_4815841354150059630_o_(resized).jpg

10258410_1443736439206600_8910939926783962076_o_(resized).png

10271529_1440480186198892_1246968480477444101_n_(resized).png

10271624_1440482199532024_8505386714441173689_n_(resized).png

10286777_1448422678737976_1392113357612023529_o_(resized).jpg

10273659_1440492529530991_3470080406883121613_n_(resized).png

10286964_1447281528852091_393745633789203975_o_(resized).png

10321784_1445913602322217_6951687805165202849_o_(resized).png

10298806_1440485619531682_2733951408330459990_n_(resized).png

10505581_1603183103261932_749411524042125411_n_(resized).jpg

10623493_1714459095467665_8261205346927812725_o_(resized).jpg

10994607_1603183193261923_5699049553912113291_n_(resized).jpg

10368339_1448416288738615_5233565490429630019_o_(resized).png

11058557_1603183106595265_457764027881805576_n_(resized).jpg

11059957_1655386098041632_1017487376717989096_n_(resized).jpg

11088407_1603183119928597_748447486317527168_n_(resized).jpg

11124243_1675550449358530_7703206233018861916_o_(resized).jpg

11133628_1603183183261924_7028435197354621152_o_(resized).jpg

11133646_1603183153261927_5846603692174182461_n_(resized).jpg

11136631_1603183213261921_8639241116841523916_n_(resized).jpg

11139392_1603183243261918_6032213424917454872_n_(resized).jpg

11144417_1603183173261925_3179626609860118702_n_(resized).jpg

11149293_1603183129928596_6674764767416463786_n_(resized).jpg

11659561_1635498886697020_4383583796357759505_n_(resized).png

11698588_1635776350002607_6516572766923646680_n_(resized).png

11709623_1635498960030346_2586323385779916787_n_(resized).png

11754695_1665990183647890_6671087170193782905_o_(resized).jpg

11873376_1652399988340243_1476934556475346711_n_(resized).jpg

11885104_1654927674754141_647379201865844250_n_(resized).jpg

11889514_1655282084718700_4804077830377949979_n_(resized).png

11904644_1655386094708299_8492095976492152281_n_(resized).jpg

11904715_1655386078041634_5902759533786634997_n_(resized).jpg

11951223_1655386068041635_5893302340075198105_n_(resized).jpg

11953170_1655386101374965_9199504809831347354_n_(resized).jpg

12184096_1674584942788414_2962073407477488132_o_(resized).jpg

12063470_1675276036052638_4302748454896599654_n_(resized).png

12185495_1673391082907800_7387362109447170558_o_(resized).png

12194743_1675275946052647_3483049605916155691_o_(resized).jpg

12194916_1674580059455569_9163293050485048821_o_(resized).jpg

12208838_1675275796052662_9015444827715197068_n_(resized).jpg

12219552_1675276109385964_4735786368393244077_n_(resized).png

12227079_1675275422719366_5113678382338515962_n_(resized).png

12227614_1674582796121962_5259717967131199335_n_(resized).png

12227670_1675275522719356_7654086646097037958_n_(resized).png

12243357_1675276212719287_6139733870715249429_n_(resized).png

12247097_1675276279385947_4354462182018430310_n_(resized).png

12273590_1678401815740060_5429488864465101339_o_(resized).jpg

12247141_1675550046025237_5294919631109835300_n_(resized).png

12308013_1680781235502118_8397933532134051427_o_(resized).jpg

12308068_1680781472168761_5211461123162657130_o_(resized).jpg

12289765_1679173372329571_5930502851471350709_n_(resized).png

12472760_1720473194866255_8967347702748348049_n_(resized).png

12322521_1680780678835507_186735115303865109_o_(resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 7.65
    Cabinet Parts
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 229.99
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinfarmer Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    € 18.95
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Whitewater pinball mods
    $ 800.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside