Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 264 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dd_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.38_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.31_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.24_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.20_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.14_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.09_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.22.02_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.59_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.53_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.47_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.39_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.35_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.11_(resized).jpg
    2016-04-23_14.21.22_(resized).jpg
    There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 8 years ago

It is PATZ this year for papa circuit

#52 8 years ago

WTF I give up...I'll just show up and play like every year

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

WTF I give up...I'll just show up and play like every year

Is for the 2016-2017 Circuit. Think school year period and you all be right.

#54 8 years ago

SALE PENDING

I will be at the show on Thursday and Friday.

I will have a BK2K available for purchase during the show. It can either be picked up north of Battle Creek (25 minutes from the show) or I can bring it to the show Thursday/Friday. Game currently boots up and plays nice. I have a NVram coming for it (battery issue) and have to get the drop targets to register and reset. Both issues will be resolved before PATZ.

Pictures are with the glass off. Items are lock down bar, glass, display, pop bumper caps are all included.

$2000 in current condition or $2500 up and running at 100%.

20160227_130358[1]_(resized).jpg20160227_130358[1]_(resized).jpg

#55 8 years ago

May be looking for another project EM if anyone will be bringing some.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from IceCreamMan:

I will have a BK2K available for purchase during the show.

$$$$?

#57 8 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Hulk backglass for sale $50 about a 7 or 7.5, I can bring to the Zoo or Ohio show.

#58 8 years ago

WTB Elevator Action, Frogger, Pacmania, Road Runner - let me know what's out there.

#59 8 years ago

Hardest. Game. Ever.

Well maybe Sinistar is a touch harder

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hardest. Game. Ever.
    Well maybe Sinistar is a touch harder

I'd love to get the laserdisc version, but that's not likely.

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'd love to get the laserdisc version, but that's not likely.

Huh...never knew aboot that till you mentioned it..interesting.

#62 8 years ago

The game play is the same, but the background graphics are different and there's the occasional Wile E Coyote death scene (a la Dragon's Lair)

#63 8 years ago

FOR SALE AT P.A.T.Z. (...auction, to be more precise):

FramedCropped_(resized).jpgFramedCropped_(resized).jpg

With the 2016 Pinball at the Zoo (PatZ) show less than a month away, I wanted to let everyone know that once again my original artwork from the event T-shirts, Posters, and Flyers will be in the PatZ auction on Saturday of the show (April 23, 2016). For those interested, the auction usually takes place in the afternoon, somewhere around 3pm (EST).

FramedUncropped_(resized).jpgFramedUncropped_(resized).jpg

I just finished double-matting and framing this myself. I’m REALLY proud of how this (both the artwork and the framing) all turned out. The final framed dimensions are 36″x28″

I even included a matted “tombstone” at the bottom with some artwork information:

tombstone_(resized).jpgtombstone_(resized).jpg

The poster is signed and numbered in orange ink. As you can see below, it’s the final print off the line in the limited-run of 50…

numbered_(resized).jpgnumbered_(resized).jpg

…and is signed on the right side of the print.

signature_(resized).jpgsignature_(resized).jpg

If anyone can’t make it to the auction, but is interested in bidding on the artwork remotely, please contact me so that we can organize a point of contact for you during the auction.

Finally, I just wanted to include a few close-up shots so that you get a better look at the piece. The blue pencil construction lines I made to kinda figure-out where all the characters were going are visible underneath the inks, so you get an idea of the process that goes into creating an image like this:

pencilInk02_(resized).jpgpencilInk02_(resized).jpg

pencilInk01_(resized).jpgpencilInk01_(resized).jpg

My printer also did an immaculate job of silk-screening these. Here are a couple additional close-ups of the half-tones in the color print:

screenPrint01_(resized).jpgscreenPrint01_(resized).jpg

screenPrint02_(resized).jpgscreenPrint02_(resized).jpg

Thanks for taking a look and if you’re around the aisles at Pinball at the Zoo on Saturday, be sure to say hello to my family and me (I’ll be there with my wife and 2.5-year-old son).

#64 8 years ago

Updated wish list

Vids - Elevator Action, Frogger, Pacmania, Road Runner
    Pins - Gilligan's Island, Qbert's Quest, El Dorado, Back to the Future, White Water

Projects considered/preferred, let me know what's out there.

#65 8 years ago

I will have the following for sale at PATZ. I'll need to raise the cash to buy Underspin's TRON. There is also a new DDR in my basement and I'd like to pay the family back for that winter-time purchase. Interested parties will get pics, vids, etc.

RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is good on right side, left side isn't as good. $2900

WCS94: PLAYER'S CONDITION! There is wear near the flippers and the guy who's at the bottom of the playfield. Plastics are so-so and there is a home-made mod for the ball after the skill shot. On the plus side, Underspin went through this machine and got it LED's and looking pretty with lights and fixings. One known switch out, but plays great. One plastic needs to be put back on the pin too. This was at PATZ last year for Thursday and Friday and played great. Cab is ok. $2000

Breakshot: Like all Breakshots, this one plays good. I had to replace a drop target so it is a little mis-matched. The right kicker is firing but the clip broke. PmWolf gave me a replacement, but I didn't do it yet. The speaker was replaced, but it is a bit smaller (I have the old speaker for size comparison). Some bulbs are out, but no other known issues. The translite is a REPRO since the original owner thought it was too sexy. I'll post a pic of the G-rated translite later. It's a hoot! Oh yeah, there is a credit button installed under the machine. Doesn't everyone know about free-play? $SOLD

I'll help you with any questions you have if you PM me here. I live near Kzoo, so if you wanna buy before then, that's cool, but the price better be pretty close to what I have posted. Don't low-ball me until you meet me in person! Donations to Pinside/PATZ will be made if machines sell here or at the show!

No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! Yeah, never hurts to ask.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I will have the following for sale at PATZ. I'll need to raise the cash to buy Underspin's TRON. There is also a new DDR in my basement and I'd like to pay the family back for that winter-time purchase. Interested parties will get pics, vids, etc.
    RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is good on right side, left side isn't as good. $2900
    WCS94: PLAYER'S CONDITION! There is wear near the flippers and the guy who's at the bottom of the playfield. Plastics are so-so and there is a home-made mod for the ball after the skill shot. On the plus side, Underspin went through this machine and got it LED's and looking pretty with lights and fixings. One known switch out, but plays great. One plastic needs to be put back on the pin too. This was at PATZ last year for Thursday and Friday and played great. Cab is ok. $2000
    Breakshot: Like all Breakshots, this one plays good. I had to replace a drop target so it is a little mis-matched. The right kicker is firing but the clip broke. PmWolf gave me a replacement, but I didn't do it yet. The speaker was replaced, but it is a bit smaller (I have the old speaker for size comparison). Some bulbs are out, but no other known issues. The translite is a REPRO since the original owner thought it was too sexy. I'll post a pic of the G-rated translite later. It's a hoot! Oh yeah, there is a credit button installed under the machine. Doesn't everyone know about free-play? $2000
    I'll help you with any questions you have if you PM me here. I live near Kzoo, so if you wanna buy before then, that's cool, but the price better be pretty close to what I have posted. Don't low-ball me until you meet me in person! Donations to Pinside/PATZ will be made if machines sell here or at the show!
    No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! Yeah, never hurts to ask.

+1 for a great seller. I played the WCS last year at PATZ. played great. You had just gotten it back as i recall. GLWS.

#67 8 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

Anyone bringing classic Ballys or Sterns for sale?

I have a very nice WCS94 for $2700.00 and I can them to PATZ this year.....

PM or call me if you're interested in them....

Steve
    231-740-8575

20150207_140545_(resized).jpg20150207_140545_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140647_(resized).jpg20150207_140647_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140655_(resized).jpg20150207_140655_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140708_(resized).jpg20150207_140708_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140818_(resized).jpg20150207_140818_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140712_(resized).jpg20150207_140712_(resized).jpg

#68 8 years ago

Breakshot is sold! RFM and player's condition WCS94 still available!

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Breakshot: Like all Breakshots, this one plays good. I had to replace a drop target so it is a little mis-matched. The right kicker is firing but the clip broke. PmWolf gave me a replacement, but I didn't do it yet. The speaker was replaced, but it is a bit smaller (I have the old speaker for size comparison). Some bulbs are out, but no other known issues. The translite is a REPRO since the original owner thought it was too sexy. I'll post a pic of the G-rated translite later. It's a hoot! Oh yeah, there is a credit button installed under the machine. Doesn't everyone know about free-play? $SOLD

+2 on great seller, and Underspin's Tron is *beauuutifullll* - GLWS to all parties concerned!

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Breakshot is sold! RFM and player's condition WCS94 still available!

+3 for a great seller. Expect to be treated fairly and with respect. See you at PatZ, BCG!

#71 8 years ago

Just wondering if anyone will have playfield glass for sale? I need three in standard size. Thanks.

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Just wondering if anyone will have playfield glass for sale? I need three in standard size. Thanks.

Saw this today. Not mine but may be of use to you.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#73 8 years ago
    Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

I think PinballLife.com will be there. You might contact them before the show to place an order.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I think PinballLife.com will be there. You might contact them before the show to place an order.

Thanks. I'll give them a call.

#75 8 years ago

If anyone is parting a pin with a decent cabinet, I am shopping for a cabinet for my virtual pin build. Ideally looking for a complete cabinet/head with coin door, legs, rails, and lockdown bar, playfield glass a plus.

#76 8 years ago

Ooh. May be interested in the WCS's. But wasn't planning on coming to the event. May need to look at my schedule.

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

Ooh. May be interested in the WCS's. But wasn't planning on coming to the event. May need to look at my schedule.

Make the time to come to the show! Lots of fun!

By the way, Hemi's machines are always top-notch! He does great work. Buy with confidence. He always supports the show and he brings great games!

Me? Psssht. Shetchy.

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Make the time to come to the show! Lots of fun!

Doh! Wasn't aware of the date of this show. It's right when my sister's baby is due. Probably shouldn't skip town since this will be her first.

#79 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody24:

Probably shouldn't skip town since this will be her first.

There will be more.

#80 8 years ago

Small tournament announcement....

We have decided to give everyone 2 free tickets for the tournament on Thursday and Friday with paid admission into the show.

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have for sale a SS Bally Freedom for $700.00 and a very nice WCS94 $2700.00 and I can them to PATZ this year.....
    PM or call me if you're interested in them....
    Steve
    231-740-8575
    20160312_142326_(resized).jpg
    20160312_142340_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140545_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140647_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140655_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140708_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140818_(resized).jpg
    20150207_140712_(resized).jpg

Freedom EM is on my wishlist but that SS is mighty tempting

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

Freedom EM is on my wishlist but that SS is mighty tempting

Bally made few SS Freedom machines so it's definitely a find.... Tell you what, give me $650 and it's yours and I'll delivery it to the show for you....

UPDATE... This machine is SOLD.

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Bally made few SS Freedom machines so it's definitely a find.... Tell you what, give me $650 and it's yours and I'll delivery it to the show for you.

PM sent

#84 8 years ago

Hope you guys made a deal. The SS Freedom is the rare version. Kinda like an EM Charlie's Angels.

#85 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Hope you guys made a deal. The SS Freedom is the rare version. Kinda like an EM Charlie's Angels.

LOL..........now there's the understatement of the year.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#86 8 years ago

For Sale. or trade
    Bally Playboy. works as it should, boards were gone thru and all necessary repairs made . some connectors were also re pinned . player 4 display works when it wants to.. The game boots up and plays as it should. Back glass is near perfect. Cabinet has some fading . playfield has wear on the playboy logo by the bonus ( overlays are available ) sounds good plays good looks good. I can bring this to the PZTZ ( Saturday ). be sure to look at the pictures that show the wear spots by the logo so you are not surprised when you see it in person.. I have many more pictures if you need to see them just don't want to over post...
    A good playing classic Bally pin for Cheap . $700.00
    Great entry level pin.

Brian Lenker
    Ortonville MI

P1050405_(resized).JPGP1050405_(resized).JPG
    P1050406_(resized).JPGP1050406_(resized).JPG
    P1050407_(resized).JPGP1050407_(resized).JPG
    P1050415_(resized).JPGP1050415_(resized).JPG
    P1050417_(resized).JPGP1050417_(resized).JPG
    P1050410_(resized).JPGP1050410_(resized).JPG

#87 8 years ago

Do you have to buy tickets in advance for the patz show ? I already got my tickets for the vfw show and someone told me the patz is a good show too..so do I need to buy them now ?

#88 8 years ago

No need to buy tickets early for patz. Not even sure if you can.

#89 8 years ago

You can, I think it's 2 dollars off.

#90 8 years ago

Yep you can preorder tickets if you would like to save a couple bones but it isn't limited like VFW

#91 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pontiac-Pinball:

Do you have to buy tickets in advance for the patz show ? I already got my tickets for the vfw show and someone told me the patz is a good show too..so do I need to buy them now ?

Based on my past experience, Thursday and Friday are fantastic days to come and get the most time to play. Lots of machines move in on Thursday and into Friday. By far, Saturday is the busiest, but this is when you will have the most games on the floor and the auction/raffle. I show up for all three. Each day is good for their own reasons.

Thursday: Help settup, play machines, buy-sell, socialize
    Friday: Play, play, play! Socialize, play in tournament
    Saturday: buy-sell, enter raffle, tournament, auction, buy-sell some more before going home

#92 8 years ago

Is anything required to bring a game other than set it for free play? Just show up with it? Just curious how that works.

#93 8 years ago
    Quoted from polyacanthus:

Is anything required to bring a game other than set it for free play? Just show up with it? Just curious how that works.

No, it is just that simple.

If you need help, there are volunteers.

Pull up near the roll-up doors, and unload.

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from scott_freeman:

No, it is just that simple.
    If you need help, there are volunteers.
    Pull up near the roll-up doors, and unload.

And then find Kevin, and he can give you your free shirt for bringing a game (your admission is also free for one day I believe too).

Chris

#95 8 years ago

Games I can bring to sell. Prices are off the top of my head and subject to change/negotiable.

Nice condition clean and working solid state Williams Hot Tip. Clean system 3 MPU. 800

Nice Working F-14. Early production with clear flashers, extra flashers, proto-roms, flasher holes on display board, etc. 1500

Super nice original Nitro Ground Shaker PF 9 BG 10 CAB 9. 1500

Complete project Black Hole, Decent PF, very nice BG 800

Spirit of 76 very nice playfield and backglass. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 750

Nice Gorgar. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 850

SS Cleopatra havent set it up yet probably needs work. 500

Nice Gottlieb Big Brave. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 600

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

Games I can bring to sell. Prices are off the top of my head and subject to change/negotiable.
    Nice condition clean and working solid state Williams Hot Tip. Clean system 3 MPU. 800
    Nice Working F-14. Early production with clear flashers, extra flashers, proto-roms, flasher holes on display board, etc. 1500
    Spirit of 76 very nice playfield and backglass. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 750
    Nice Gorgar. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 850
    Nice Gottlieb Big Brave. I havent set it up yet but can set up and fix(if needed) at show. 600

A lot of nice games / projects there. The Black Hole is enticing. If you have time to post a couple pics of that machine it would be appreciated.

On a side note, looking ahead I'm interested to see how the SaturDayhuff Auction plays out. Last year's auction was alright, but with Ghostbusters being announced and other titles on the way I feel like the market suddenly flooded with machines and projects. Will there be a bunch of projects yanked from storage to help raise money for the new machines? I hope so. Looking forward to it!!

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

A lot of nice games / projects there. The Black Hole is enticing. If you have time to post a couple pics of that machine it would be appreciated.
    On a side note, looking ahead I'm interested to see how the SaturDayhuff Auction plays out. Last year's auction was alright, but with Ghostbusters being announced and other titles on the way I feel like the market suddenly flooded with machines and projects. Will there be a bunch of projects yanked from storage to help raise money for the new machines? I hope so. Looking forward to it!!

I am now going to use "SaturDayhuff" as much as possible now. That's awesome!

#98 8 years ago
    Quoted from michiganpinball:

I'd be interested to see pictures of Spirit of '76

#99 8 years ago

Is the Spirit of '76 a Mirco or Gottlieb brand?

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from Zarklin:

I'd be interested to see pictures of Spirit of '76

Will get some pics posted. It is the Gottlieb version, Mr Bally.

There are 264 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2016-headquarters-whats-coming-for-sale-auction-tourney-info/page/2?hl=zarklin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.