(Topic ID: 99666)

PattyJ's Epic Announcement

By PattyJ

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Please vote below”

• PattyJ is a great person 28 votes
      15%
    • PattyJ is a liar and Carl was right 17 votes
      9%
    • PattyJ is not for me, that skank 15 votes
      8%
    • PattyJ - who the hell is PattyJ? 130 votes
      68%

(190 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

predator_lazer-artwork.jpg
    goorgen.PNG
    PattyJ Awards PAGG 2014.jpg
    kate-upton-cat-daddy.gif
    Choggard shirts gnomes.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zizzlemeplease.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 9 years ago

disappointed theres no what a sweetie checkbox in the poll so no voting for me today.

2 weeks later
    #75 9 years ago

again no vote. some "hottest babes in pinball" thread is missing a pic of ya inside an emptied out cabinet, sheesh!

3 weeks later
    #87 9 years ago

no basement here, just a garage with a couple boats in it, total bummer. 55ft of rope for the torture devices (toobs) that get dragged along behind one of em, the other being all electric (scratch built) goes nowhere fast so if youre in any kind of hurry I guess it might qualify as a torture device after a few hours.. at least its got tunes and an air conditioner. since theres no announcement here yet I'll go ahead and announce my latest torture devices, rooftop wind turbines to torture birds and bats I suppose, and a bicycle weedeater engine hybrid that sends every little bump in the road straight up your spine, wheee! the 12v cornfield PA system got reworked a little, projecting BASS outdoors on small power is difficult, but done! playing rap music through it would definitely qualify as torture, to me anyway.. oh-and hot rodded my friends kids electric scooter (razor pocket mod) so it'll do 24mph is silly fast for an 8 yr old who isnt all that physically adept-athletic, good thing he's a little(lot!) fearful of the throttle hehe, we're waiting to nickname him roadrash someday soon, he so appreciates being made fun of.

#90 9 years ago

lol silver, you can ask permission, but you do realize, permits are for sale..
    to allow what would otherwise be illegal, so you're doing what now? (lmao!)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zizzlemeplease.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pattyjs-epic-announcement?tu=zizzlemeplease and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.